GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Today in Garabandal History: June 28,1961 Seeing St. Michael again.
    "We were a little sad because we had not seen the Angel. We went as usual to the school. When we got out, the people in the village, seeing us so sad, wept and kissed us, saying:
    - Pray so that he will return!
    When the evening came, we went to the Calleja and did as usual. The people prayed the rosary with more faith than ever so that the Angel would appear to us. And on finishing the litany, he appeared to us and came smiling more than ever. We asked him, why have you come? He smiled and did not answer us. We began to see him around nine and it ended at ten. It seemed to us a minute or less, because we were so happy with him .”
    (During the ecstasy, the time seems very short because of the intense happiness they experience. )
    (From “Conchita's Diary” Chapter 2)
    [​IMG]

TinNM and Mary Crowder like this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY JUNE 29, 1962
    The first visit of Neurologist Dr. Ricardo Puncernau to the village. As a Scientist, a first class witness, he played a fundamental role in Garabandal. He sought to understand the phenomena unfolding there, from every view point. The Blessed Virgin would reveal to Conchita that the huge amount of work of this physician“ would triumph later “ !
    Dr. Ricardo Puncernau, is a Neuro-psychiatrist.
    Dr. Ricardo Puncernau is the Vice-president of the Spanish Society of Sophrology and Psychosomatic Medicine and the President of the Spanish Association of Para-Psychological Investigations.

“I have weighed, thought about, and consciously observed [the events], and I have made the following conclusion: In Garabandal, there has never existed nor exists any other acting causing factor in relation to what is happening there except the Most Holy Virgin.”
    During these times, in which the world is “confused” on the ecclesiastical level, similarly on international, social, familiar, and personal levels, full of injustice and egoism, we have dared to write these lines. These are a series of simple stories that deal with the famous happenings of Garabandal as seen through the prism of a Christian doctor.
    Since I am Christian, I am obligated to strictly tell the truth, without adornment, at least in the essence of the narration. What is important, I dare to say, is the adornment of the story.
    At least consciously, I haven’t left out the slightest detail of what I remember. They are personal things, mine, as they relate to the history of Garabandal. They are things that I have never told before. Things that I believe are necessary to say. Next year, 1975, is the Holy Year. What better occasion to exhume events that were seemingly buried forever but, in reality, never were? It is evident that this has been written for those who already know the story of Garabandal. If not, I fear that they will neither understand nor value this testimony.

Barcelona, December 1974. Dr. Ricardo Puncernau.
    Read his report here: http://www.garabandal.it/en/documentation/reports/puncernau

Francis Vincent likes this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Mario and TinNM like this.
  4. Francis Vincent

Francis Vincent New Member

...just look at how happy they all are!!

Mario likes this.
  5. Francis Vincent

6. Francis Vincent

"During these times, in which the world is “confused” on the ecclesiastical level, similarly on international, social, familiar, and personal levels, full of injustice and egoism,..." That was 1974...and is just as applicable today as it was then...

7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

What are you refering to ?

8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY June 30, 1961.
    St. Michael tells Conchita of Mary's appearance tomorrow.

Conchita: "Friday the 30th everything was the same. Saturday the 1st arrived. That day many people came since it was the Virgin’s day. Perhaps she would appear to us. We went to the Calleja as always to pray the Rosary and the people accompanied us. At the end of the Holy Rosary, the Angel appeared to us, smiling, and said: - “I come to announce to you a visit by the Virgin under the title of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, who will appear to you tomorrow, Sunday.” We were very happy and we said to him: - Let her come right away! He smiled, and then we said to him: - What does this sign you brought mean? - The Virgin will tell you about it. This day, he spoke to us about many things. Conchita's Diary - English Translation Page 14 He told Jacinta, Loli, and Mari Cruz how the first day they were going to call Conchita’s mother because they thought she was having an attack [The angel commented to the girls about the events that took place during the first apparition on June 18th]. They laughed... - Because they were - I don’t know what that day. He was there two hours, but it felt like two seconds to us. After he said to us: - I will come tomorrow with the Virgin. And he left. How sad for us! The people were very happy and they asked us: - What has he said to you? And we told them what he had said. The people from other places believed and were very happy and wanted to tell those who hadn’t seen. The Angel was dressed in a long, flowing blue tunic without a belt. His wings are somewhat long, very beautiful, and pink in color. His face was neither long nor round; his nose was handsome; his eyes dark; and his face tan. His hands were fine with short nails; his feet weren’t seen. "

9. Francis Vincent

second paragraph of your 9:04 am post above....

10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: JULY 1 , 1961

ST. MICHAEL ANNOUNCES . . .SATURDAY, 1st OF JULY, 1961: THE ANGEL SPEAKS: HE ANNOUNCES THE "VISIT" OF "THE BLESSED VIRGIN OF MOUNT CARMEL" FOR THE NEXT DAY

At Garabandal, his manifestations were numerous. He is the one the little girls saw during the first nine days of the apparitions. He is the one who, later, often gave them the Eucharist; he again delivered the two famous Messages, etc.

On this Saturday, 1st of July, St. Michael, for the first time, broke the silence in which the ecstasies had been unfolding until then:

"Do you know why I have come?", he asked the children.

-- No, they replied.

"To tell you that tomorrow, Sunday, the Virgin Mary will appear to you under the title of "Our Lady of Mount Carmel."

Then he asked the visionaries this other question: "Do you know what is written on the placard (escritorio)?"

-- No!"The Blessed Virgin will tell you."

[Excerpted from "Garabandal" Book, page 41.]

11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: JULY 1961

"PRODIGIOUS PHENOMENA"

During the month of July 1961, a very striking phenomenon proper to Garabandal occurred.
    The visionaries in ecstasy, increased in weight so much that two men could barely succeed in lifting them . . .
    Without any effort, ( THEY COULD LIFT ONE ANOTHER ) the girls managed to do this!
    [Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 62.]

12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

13. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IS THE 60TH ANNIVERSARY OF MARY'S FIRST APPEARANCE AT GARABANDAL ! JULY 2,1961
    On the Feastday of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary [traditional calendar], about 6pm, at the “cuadro”, in front of a large crowd ( there were eleven priests and many medical doctors present ) the children fall into ecstasy. The Blessed Virgin appears to them accompanied by St. Michael, and St. Gabriel, the Angel of the Annunciation . The four girls see a fiery frame in the midst of which appears a triangle with an eye and a written sign. The unknown letters on the sign seem to be of oriental origin.. In the children's vision. the Eye, "Eye of God" is placed above Mary, effectively designates Yahweh, who dominates all creation, all times and History itself.
    The four girls describe the features and dress of the Blessed Virgin. “ The Virgin appears in a white garment and a blue mantle with a crown of gold stars on her head. Her hands are delicate but her feet are not visible . The scapular which she wears on her right wrist is of a brownish color with a small mountain designed on it. The Blessed Virgin’s hair is of deep chestnut color, long, slightly waved and parted in the middle. Her face is more long than round with a rather long nose. Her mouth is delicate and very nice with rather full lips. Her complexion is tan but lighter than that of the angel. Her voice is different from the angles, a voice very sweet and very unusual. Its hard to explain. There is no other woman who resembles the Blessed Virgin, either in face, or voice or anything. Sometimes she carries the Child Jesus in her arms. He is very tiny, like a new born babe. His face is round and similar in shade to that of the Virgin. His mouth is very tiny and pretty. He has blond hair, which is slightly long and his hands are tiny. His gown is like azure blue tunic. The Virgin seems to be about eighteen years of age. “
    During the apparition of this very day, July 2nd, 1961, "a shower of stars suddenly began to fall from heaven everywhere on earth," probably symbolizing the rain of graces from God of which Mary is the "depository." Simultaneously, "thirty-three large Spanish letters spelling out six Spanish words, "formed a halo all around Our Lady: the seers called these the "secret of the Angel." To this day, no book has yet spoken of this, and the visionaries did not reveal it either. According to us, it is very likely related to an ultimate Marian dogma, of which the mystery of the Visitation would be its biblical basis. MARIA DEPOSITORIA DE TODAS LAS GRACIAS, such might be the very concise and formal expression of this future "definition of faith" . . .
    From Her first visit, the Blessed Virgin carried the Child Jesus in Her arms. His presence was not explicitly mentioned by Conchita in her Diary for that 2nd of July, but the visionary nevertheless described Him here, always in her very concrete, vivid, even sober usual way: "He is very very small, like a newborn babe, a round face, same color of complexion as that of the Blessed Virgin, a small mouth, rather long, curly, blond hair, tiny little hands, a dress like an azure-blue tunic. He is always smiling."
    "The Blessed Virgin came wearing a white dress, a blue mantle, a gold crown decorated with 12 little stars. We could not see her feet. Her arms were open and she wore the Scapular on Her right arm. The Scapular was brown. Her hair was long, dark auburn and wavy, and parted in the middle. Her face was rather long. Her nose fine and long, a very beautiful mouth with slightly full lips. Her complexion was golden . . . Her voice was enchanting. It was a very special voice . . . No other woman is like the Blessed Virgin, neither in voice nor in any other way" (Conchita's Diary, p.35). [Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, pages 45, 49.]
    EYE OF GOD.jpg

Sam and Carol55 like this.
  15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Sunday, July 2,1961 : Dr. Morales, tries to prevent apparition !
    The Calleja is full of people praying the rosary. Everyone wants to be there when the ecstasy happens. The second in command of the Nansa Electrical Company, Mr. Rocha, was next to me. He had come up to the village with Dr. Morales and Dr. Piñal, both of whom had been sent as part of the Committee organized by Bishop Fernández. I remember that Mr. Rocha told me, “This afternoon, the visionaries won’t go up to the Cuadro to see the vision.” I responded that in supernatural affairs, the doctor doesn’t get any say in the matter.
    I went around the bend in the Calleja and saw that they were about halfway up the path. I stayed there waiting for them to go up to the Cuadro because Dr. Morales was going to try to impede the apparition. However, to Mr. Rocha’s surprise the visionaries went up to the Cuadro unaffected by Dr. Morales’ attempt to hypnotize them. All four of them, on their knees, began to pray the first mystery of the rosary and right away they had the vision. Dr. Morales arrived on the scene and wasn’t able to prevent the apparition.

The four visionaries cried out together, “The Blessed Virgin!” At first they thought that it was Our Lady of Perpetual Help, but later they realized that it was Our Lady of Mount Carmel, because she carried the Child Jesus and had a scapular on her wrist. The Blessed Virgin was surrounded by six angels, whom Conchita counted out-loud. Conchita also said “what an eye!” and after the vision we learned that it was the Most Holy Trinity, in the form of an eye. During the vision the girls started to cry, Mari Cruz more than the others. One of the doctors grabbed her by the neck to try to turn her face away but he wasn’t able to. I thought that he hurt her because I heard her neck crack, but she was unharmed.

(Witness, Juan Seco, General of the Civil Guard )

http://garabandal.it/en/about/witnesses/mr-juan-alvarez-seco

Sam likes this.
  16. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

More evidence of "When communism comes again"???

Xi warns anyone trying to bully China ‘will face broken heads and bloodshed’
    Published: June 30, 2021 at 10:42 p.m. ET
    By Associated Press

Xi speaks at Tiananmen Square to mark 100 years of Communist Party
    [​IMG]
    A screen shows Chinese President Xi Jinping speaking during a ceremony to mark the 100th anniversary of the founding of the ruling Chinese Communist Party at Tiananmen Square in Beijing on Thursday.
    BEIJING — China will not allow itself to be bullied and anyone who tries will face “broken heads and bloodshed in front of the iron Great Wall of the 1.4 billion Chinese people,” President Xi Jinping said at a mass gathering Thursday to mark the centenary of the ruling Communist Party.

Wearing a grey buttoned-up suit of the type worn by Mao Zedong, Xi spoke from the balcony of Tiananmen Gate, emphasizing the party’s role in bringing China to global prominence and saying it would never be divided from the people.

Xi, also head of the party and leader of the armed forces, also said China had restored order in Hong Kong following anti-government protests in the semi-autonomous city in 2019 and reiterated Beijing’s determination to bring self-governing Taiwan under its control.

He received the biggest applause, however, when he described the party as the force that had restored China’s dignity after taking power amid civil war in 1949.

“The Chinese people are a people with a strong since of pride and self-confidence,” Xi said. “We have never bullied, oppressed or enslaved the people of another nation, not in the past, during the present or in the future.”

“At the same time, the Chinese people will absolutely not allow any foreign force to bully, oppress or enslave us and anyone who attempts to do so will face broken heads and bloodshed in front of the iron Great Wall of the 1.4 billion Chinese people,” Xi said.

Continue reading here https://www.marketwatch.com/story/x...l-face-broken-heads-and-bloodshed-01625107340

Booklady and TinNM like this.
  17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

THIS DAY IN GARABANDAL :JULY 3, 1962:

CONCHITA PREDICTS THE FUTURE "MILAGRUCU" (LATER KNOWN AS THE LITTLE MIRACLE )

As the "voice"(St. Michael ) had asked her, from this day on Conchita began to spread the news of the "Milagrucu," first of all warning the village, then writing to the main witnesses of the events of San Sebastian de Garabandal: "People will see the Host, that the Angel will give me, appearing on my tongue" . . .

[From 'Garabandal' Book, page 138]

TinNM likes this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

THIS DAY IN GARABANDAL - JULY 3,1961 “ The Calls”

The Visionaries mention their * “interior calls” for the first time. Fr. Valentin separates the girls, Mary Loli and Jacinta are in Loli’s house while Mari Cruz and Conchita are in Conchita’s, Although they are totally ignorant of the time, they all arrive at the cuadro at exactly the same moment. They are holding out pious objects such as medals, rosaries, wedding rings and pious pictures to be kissed by the Virgin.

* There are 3 successive calls prior to the ecstasy, which make up the “interior calls”.

“ The Village Speaks“ , pg 21

TinNM likes this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

THIS DAY IN GARABANDAL: JULY 4,1961
    There is a 35 minute ecstasy in the evening. The Virgin Mary explains the meaning of the plaque which represents the first part of an important message which the four girls must make known publicly on October 18,1961. The Blessed Virgin gives the text of the Message to the four girls.
    Here is the first question the Blessed Virgin had asked the children on the previous 2nd of July:
    "Do you know the meaning of the notice the Angel had under his
    feet?"
    - "No, we don't."
    "It was a Message that I am going to tell you and that you will
    repeat in public on October 18" (1961):
    "WE MUST MAKE MANY SACRIFICES,
    PERFORM MUCH PENANCE, AND
    VISIT THE BLESSED SACRAMENT
    FREQUENTLY. BUT, FIRST, WE MUST
    BE VERY GOOD. IF WE DO NOT, A
    CHASTISEMENT WILL BEFALL US.
    THE CUP IS ALREADY FILLING UP,
    AND IF WE DO NOT CHANGE, A
    VERY GREAT CHASTISEMENT WILL
    COME UPON US."

It was from this day on that Our Lady gradually initiated the young visionaries in a motherly way to the meaning and scope of this Message.]

[Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, by J.Serre. page 55.]

20. angelo spina

angelo spina New Member

Is it true Glenn that conchita asked our blessed mother if there is alien life in the universe