GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Desire of Baptism to be Catholic

I read somewhere people would stop believing in garabandal 2 days before the miracle like something big would happen to cause people not to believe.
    What could it be?

2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Never was it said " 2 days" (don't know where you heard that . And your post is missing information, who's 21 ?

3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Petrus likes this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

“The Devil & Garabandal” -An interview with Fr. Robert Lewis.

Fr.Robert Lewis s an exorcist priest who works at St. Jude’s in Pakshikere,India

Interesting quotes from Fr. Lewis : “For quite some time, the possessed persons at the Shrine have been making direct references to Garabandal, showing their anger because many souls are snatched from satan’s clutches, because the spreading of the message “.

“The name of Mary is so powerful that Lucifer himself begs the exorcist never to mention it ,confessing with shrieks and shouts that is was she who crushed his head “.

St. Michael: After the names of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, there is none more terrible to demons that St. Michael ! “ We hate him” shouts Lucifer. “ Why did he dislodge me from my place in Heaven and thrust me down to hell ? He is everywhere to defeat my hosts”.

https://www.garabandal.us/pdfs/bo_devil_gara.pdf

Petrus likes this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

November 16,1966
    Conchita (on being judged)interview with Mother Nieves: “Sometimes they judged me bad without reason. I remember that one day the guards told me something bad that had been said about me. I let out a laugh, because I didn't understand. They became angry at my laughter. Later I mentioned it in my home, and everyone was upset. They even came to threaten the guards for having said such things to a child.”
    [​IMG]

Petrus likes this.
  6. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

PADRE PIO'S BELIEF IN GARABANDAL :
    Joey Lomangino’s recall of the when he talked to Padre Pio: “We made arrangements to come back again that same day and greeted Padre Pio in the cloister. When we knelt down, we said to him, “Padre Pio, is it true that the Virgin is appearing to the four girls of Garabandal?” And he said, “Yes.” We said, “Padre Pio, should we go there? He said, “Yes, why not?” And that’s how it happened. Because I received the assurance from Padre Pio that the Virgin was appearing and that he permitted me to go, then I wasn’t afraid and I went. “

Saint (Padre) Pio affirms Garabandal to a PH.D in confession.
    Joachim Bouflet,PH.D. went to Padre Pio for confession in July of 1968. Padre Pio told him "Pray to the Madonna. Consecrate yourself to the Virgin of Carmel." "Yes, Padre, I pray to Our Lady of Mount Carmel. For that matter, I would like to become a Carmelite." He didn't comment on this but repeated with insistence, "Consecrate yourself to the Virgin of Carmel who appeared at Garabandal."
    Bouflet:"So it's true?"
    Padre Pio : "Certo e vero!" ("Yes, it's true!")

“While he was living, the same Padre Pio guaranteed the authenticity of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin. He met Conchita at San Giovanni Rotondo. Even during the last days of his life he talked about this to his brothers in religious life and left a personal message for the principle personage of the apparitions. “
    Fr. Pelletier -“Our Lady comes to Garabandal” page 219

From the book “The Final Hour “ page 141
    On the topic of Padre Pio ‘s belief in Garabandal:
    “Asked on another occasion about its authenticity, he answered curtly,
    ”How many times must she appear there to be believed ? “

From the book “Thunder of Justice “ page 163 : An incident which confirms Padre Pio’s belief in Garabandal occurred early in 1966. Conchita, who was only 16 years old, was visiting Rome with her mother and Fr. Luna. She had been invited by Cardinal Ottaviani, Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith. During the visit, Conchita met privately with Padre Pio. On this occasion, he took Conchita’s hand and her crucifix that Our Lady had kissed in Garabandal and held them both in his own two hands. The crucifix had passed through the hands of the child Jesus, during the apparition of November 13,1965.

Upon Padre Pio’s death in 1968 ,his close friend Father Bernardino Cennamo,was instructed to give Conchita several of his personal items. The priest gave Conchita one of the three veils that covered Padre Pio's face during his wake, saying that the stigmatist had requested this before he died. Conchita also was given Padre Pio's rosary, and one of the gloves he wore, stained by his stigmata.
    Conchita recounts: “I had the veil in front of me, as I was writing later that evening. When suddenly the whole room became filled with fragrance, the perfume so strong I started to cry.”
    The Emotion of Padre Pio about Conchita and his own words : Poor Conchita as she has suffers ... Loving the Blessed Virgin Mary with all his heart, belong to Her and working for Her, Our Lady of Garabandal, She is the one who has set her foot on the Mountain ... She is the Star on the Mountain (Father Laffineur has used Padre Pio words to call his own book “She is the Star on the Mountain) ...Padre Pio also added, We must support the seers of Garabandal……

March 3, 1962 ( Padre Pio wrote the girls a letter
    "My Dear Children,
    "At nine o'clock this morning the Holy Virgin told me to say to you: 'O Blessed young girls of San Sebastian de Garabandal! I promise you that I will be with you until the end of the centuries, and you will be with Me during the end of the world and later, united with Me in the Glory of Paradise.'
    Padre Pio continued:
    I am sending you a copy of the Holy Rosary of Fatima, which the Virgin told me to send you. The Rosary was composed by the Virgin and should be propagated for the salvation of sinners and preservation of humanity from the terrible punishments with which the good God is threatening it. I give you only one counsel: PRAY and get others to pray, because the world is at the beginning of perdition.
    They do not believe in you or in your conversations with the Lady in White. BUT THEY WILL BELIEVE YOU WHEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE"
    [​IMG]

HeavenlyHosts and Petrus like this.
  7. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Desire of Baptism to be Catholic

Thanks
    I'm 21
    I messed up on my birthday when I signed up. I accidently did a year later.

Petrus likes this.
  8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

NOVEMBER 17,1966
    Conchita had heard that there was danger of war because of the situation in Gibraltar . . . She was worried, thinking of her brother Miguel, and she spoke to the Sister as soon as she saw her: — How afraid I am of war! Will it happen? In 1962, when they were talking about the threat of war, I mentioned it to the Virgin. Will there be a war? She only answered me, God does not want war for His children. That says a lot, doesn't it? __________ In order to inspire Conchita to be strong in the face of difficulties, the sister talked to her about Christ. This obviously pleased Conchita; however, she ended up saying this: — I think more of the Virgin. It is . . . as if I have more feeling for her. The Lord is very serious. And when He speaks to me, He seems concerned for everyone. The Virgin, as if more for me . . . Anyway, in summing things up: who loves the Mother, also loves the Son. Isn't that so?
    Notes recorded by Mother Nieves ( the directress of Conchita's Boarding School ) "Conchita's Recollections"
    [​IMG]

Petrus likes this.
  9. Petrus

Petrus New Member

I feel something similar, I am very afraid of God and His justice, but I know the Virgin would never harm me. Instead she would use everything in her power to diminish what a sinner like me rightfully deserves. It really feels like a family, I love both of my parents, but my dad always inspired a stronger respect that made me behave different around him. Also his beatings hurt a lot more. :LOL:

10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

NOVEMBER 18,1962

There was an authentic sound recording of an ecstasy on November 18,1962. It was taken by a key witness of prime importance attending the phenomena of Garabandal: Don Placido Ruiloba. On this tape one can hear a voice, not the voice of Conchita, which suddenly breaks out and clearly pronounces the word …”COUNCIL “ . The only word actually recorded and preserved of the Bless Mother or MT .Carmel, speaking at Garabndal.

“Garabandal” book pg 158. ( I do not know if this tape still exists, I have tried to find it, and was not able.)

Petrus likes this.
  11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

NOVEMBER 18, 1963:
    When the locutions began, each of the two visionaries was unaware that her companion was going through the same spiritual experience.

ABOUT A FEW OF CONCHITA'S AND MARI-LOLI'S LOCUTIONS
    The Blessed Virgin spoke to the two visionaries about Felipe Sobrado, a priest martyr of the Spanish Civil War, and whose remains were transferred to the church of Pontejoz, on November 18, 1963 precisely. "He will not be canonized, but through his intercession God will perform miracles" said the Blessed Virgin of Mount Carmel to Conchita.
    The locutions always came when Conchita and Loli were praying. The most important ones were given them at the church after they had received Holy Communion.
    [Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 179]
    [​IMG]

garabandalmiracle and Petrus like this.
  12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Saint “Mother“ Teresa, Garabandal, Godmother, and Conchita
    The famous Foundress of the Missionaries of Charity has never expressed any doubts about her profound belief in the divine origin of Garabandal: "It was in 1970 that I heard about the apparitions of San Sebastian de Garabandal for the first time . . . From the beginning, I felt that the 'events' were authentic . . ." (Letter of November 10, 1987 to Msgr. Del Val).
    During her frequent trips to the United States, notably to New York, Mother Teresa had the opportunity of meeting Conchita who has lived on Long Island since 1972. This was the beginning of a strong human and spiritual friendship with Conchita and her family, that never faltered. Mother Teresa is the Godmother of Conchita’s third daughter, Anna Maria.
    Personally , it speaks volumes to me about the authenticity of the apparitions, that her two closest friends were St. Pio & St. Teresa.
    [​IMG]

Petrus likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

LIVE THE MESSAGE !
    At age 16 Conchita was already was spiritually wise: "There is no point in our believing in the apparitions if we do not heed the message."
    (Star on the Mountain, p. 118 )
    “To guess at dates regarding the [prophesied] Miracle shows a lack of faith in the Blessed Virgin .Indeed, the energies expended on this are so much better spent on living the Message! “
    March 2013 Glenn’s conversation with Conchita
    With all of the arguing over which of the different visionary’s is right, predicting dates, the future of our new Pope, the direction of the church, I've learned one thing, its all distracting, and detracting from our spiritual goals. The best advice I ever got was from Conchita ( when I asked her about the direction of all these things) ,she talked about what is most important,maintaining your spiritual life (Confession, penance ,mass, communion, the rosary, the Morning Offering,etc. ) and she said
    " I surround myself with good people, pray and don't worry " .
    ( Sounds like she took the advice of her friend Padre Pio )
    When asked the question, “What is the most important thing we must do?” “Keep the Commandments,” she replied. This sums up the way she lives her life today. People who think that she lives it waiting for the Miracle are misinformed. She does not. Her life is well anchored in basic religious beliefs. If you lived in her neighborhood and observed her, you would simply see an average wife and mother who practices her religion. Conchita has stated to me, “I don’t know how anyone gets through the joys and trials of life without prayer.”
    Many years ago when I started promoting the apparitions, while having a conversation with Conchita, she asked me " Do you do the rosary every day ? " I said " well, ...not every day, I'm busy, I have several jobs". She said " Don't promote the messages ,unless you are going to live the messages". Wow, that kind of knocked me for a loop, but she's right ! It is amazing that when you make the time to do those things, it seems like there is plenty of time to do them. God is funny that way. One of the most powerful weapons we all have, is sitting right in our homes everyday, waiting to be used, USE IT !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. garabandalmiracle

garabandalmiracle New Member

if people stop believing in garabandal whatever the event is they never believed properly in it in the first place.

15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

16. padraig

padraig New Member

17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Many members have family & friends in other countries who do not speak English . Not to worry, Joey Lomangino had his Garabandal video translated into 26 different languages!
    (AND FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED)
    https://www.garabandal.us/the-message/

Catherine L and Petrus like this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

PADRE PIO & THE ROSARY
    Padre Paladino (one of the Friars at San Giovanni Rotondo) reported that he asked Padre Pio how many rosaries he said each day. The answer was: "About 30, a few more, never less.
    "How do you manage it?"
    "What else is there to do during the night?"
    On another occasion Padre Pio admitted that he managed to do three things at the same time: "Pray, hear confessions and wander about the world."
    Padre Lasenzaniro, another one of the Friars, said that when he was helping Padre Pio to wash his hands in the morning, he could do only one hand at a time as Padre Pio would not put down his rosary.
    Padre Parente asked him why he said so many rosaries and not other prayers. Padre Pio told him that Our Lady had never refused a grace requested by means of the rosary.
    Our Lady herself said to Padre Pio: "With this weapon you will win." Convinced of the power of the Rosary, Padre Pio always held the Rosary in his hands. When his death was approaching, he recommended the Rosary to his spiritual children by saying: "Love Our Lady and make her loved. Always recite the Rosary."

Padre Pio always wore the Rosary around his arm at night. A few days before his death, as Padre Pio was getting into bed, he said to the friars who were in his room, "Give me my weapon!" And the friars, surprised and curious, asked him: "Where is the weapon? We cannot see anything!" Padre Pio replied, "It is in my habit, which you have just hung up!" After having gone through the pockets of his religious habit, the friars said to him: "Padre, there is no weapon in your habit! . . . we can only find your rosary beads there!" Padre Pio immediately said, "And is this not a weapon? . . . the true weapon?!"
    Upon his death, Padre Pio left Conchita (THE MAIN VISIONARY OF GARABANDAL) one of his bloodied gloves, a veil from his wake, and his rosary.
    Of all the people in the world, he chose , and believed in her , that speaks volumes to me. !
    [​IMG]

19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

MARY, MOTHER & TEACHER

Modesty, Humility, Obedience, Piety, Charity, Penance, Purity of Soul & Patience.

After re-reading this article today,it struck me, this is how Conchita lives her life, by these very virtues Mary taught her.

https://ourlady.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Garabandal_Book1.pdf SCROLL TO pg.120 Use “+” sign in bottom right to enlarge print size.

20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator