GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Yes, this trip has been talked about for years, thats why I didnt post it, kind of old news again, BUT hoping this time its true ! Yes, part of the Pre-Warning signs is that the Pope will return from a trip to MOSCOW (specifically),and hostilities breaking out in Europe, then the Warning to follow shortly after.

2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Padre Pio & Garabandal

66380499_2794655177216151_267894676667760640_n.jpg https://www.garabandal.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/padre_pio.pdf

3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Any lets not forget that Conchita was told a Synod would take place shortly before the meeting in Moscow between Russia's leader and the pope. A Synod does not take place over night, in fact that one coming up this October in the Amazon, as one Cardinal has called out as heretical, has been in the works for two years. Prayers needed.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

The pieces are all coming together now .

HeavenlyHosts and John T like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

No doubt about it...... many of us have waited for decades to see Garabandal messages come to fruition. All the obvious signs/conditions are in place now. We have world powers that seem key to seeing it all unfold and seemingly playing their part. Pope Francis would be a figure who would play right into the Putin/Russian agenda, just as he has with the gay agenda. He feels he is a peace maker among those who have taken a bad wrap for "past" bad actors. There is no clear good and evil in his mind, accept the evil of rigidity of some doctrines. Climate change and many other NWO agenda's are his to make happen. He has surrounded himself with many who will gladly play their roll in seeing the world and church we know collapse and take a new one world order form/look. Much prayer needed.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  6. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

MORNING OFFERING PRAYER

Our Blessed Mother said in Garabandal on October 18th, 1961,
    "We must make many sacrifices, perform much penance, and visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently. But first, we must lead good lives. "

In 1945 Jesus told Lucia, the seer of Fatima, "The sacrifice and penance I now seek and require is the fulfillment of your state in life and the observance of my laws." Whatever your state in life may be you can sanctify all your daily actions if upon arising you recite sincerely the morning offering prayer. Through the "Morning Offering of Reparation" every act you do becomes a sacrifice. The word "sacrifice" means to make "holy." Once you have made your morning offering you make "holy" every act you do throughout the day. Whatever trial God permits to pass your way during the day becomes a penance — whether it be work, bad weather, rebellious children, sickness in the family, tight economic conditions or misunderstandings by relatives or friends. All these sacrifices and penances obtain graces the Blessed Virgin needs for the conversion of sinners.
    Padre Pio said it best, "If you knew the value of suffering, you wouldn't give it up."

morningcard.jpg

7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

The following words are taken from two letters written by Conchita to youth groups from France, during their pilgrimage to Garabandal in 1970 and 1972.

Conchita‘s written messages to youth group in France in 1970

TOPICS:

Life of Virtue

Fasting

The Eucharist

True happiness

The Rosary

Jesus’s passion

Examination of conscience

Look at Mary

The following words are taken from two letters written by Conchita to youth groups from France, during their pilgrimage to Garabandal in 1970 and 1972.

A LIFE OF VIRTUE

"Be models for other young people"

"The Blessed Virgin wants you to help convert the world and, thereby, prevent the wrath of God over our sins.
    She trusts in you; she trusts that your example and self-denial might make you models for other young people that haven’t received the graces that you have in hearing Our Lady’s messages."

FASTING,PRAYER, AND PENANCE

"She asks you to have a spirit of penance, sacrifice and prayer. Without these weapons, we can do nothing."

THE EUCHARIST

Visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently

"In the Blessed Sacrament you will find the strength to take on the life that the Virgin Mary is constantly asking of you. Make frequent visits to the Blessed Sacrament. Empty your hearts of earthly things that don't allow you to listen to God."

TRUE HAPPINESS

It comes from being with God

"The happiness which you have never felt is found only in the surrender to God and the Virgin Mary."

THE ROSARY

"Pray to her with faith and trust."

"Pray for one another, for yourselves, pray to Our Lady. Pray to her with faith and trust. She will give you everything that is good for you."

JESUS' PASSION

Think of His Passion

"Let us all together think more about Jesus' passion, in order to forget about ourselves."

EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE

God speaks to your soul

"You who listen to these words, listen to God who speaks within your soul, follow the voice of your conscience. Pause each day for just a few minutes to think about the bad you’ve done, the good you have failed to do and also the good you have done; ask forgiveness for the bad you've done and for the good that, through negligence, you failed to do and begin your Christian life again."

LOOKING AT THE VIRGIN MARY

Would the Blessed Virgin do it?

"Pray before acting and ask yourself, beforehand, ‘Would the Virgin Mary do this? What would the Blessed Virgin do?’ It’s possible that at this moment, when you are about to do something bad, you change your mind."

9. Julie Rose Keating

Julie Rose Keating New Member

8 July 2019. I would like to have ongoing contact with those who are enthusiastic about the visits of the Blessed Mother to Garabandal, which have delighted me since 1974 and still gives me great joy in 2019. During the last 45 years I have read the USA magazine and every edition of the Australian Garabandal magazine, and am continually inspired by the articles. I have all the Garabandal books and videos. Julie Rose Keating, Melbourne, Australia.

Carol55 likes this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

That is what this entire page is about, GARABANDAL ! YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK MY FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOK & VIDEO LIST BELOW. I HAVE 11 BOOKS AND OVER 70 VIDEOS !

11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

13. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

SAINT (POPE) PAUL VI : QUOTES ON GARABANDAL

“ Conchita, I bless you and with me the whole church will bless you “.

Pope Paul VI had shown a very special interest in the apparitions. At an audience given to Fr. Xavier Escalda, S.J., the latter mentioned there were many opponents of the apparitions even amongst his own people. His Holiness promptly rejoined:

"It doesn't matter; tell these gentlemen that it is the Pope who has said that it is most important and most urgent to make these messages known to the world."

Father Escalada explained his work in spreading the message of Garabandal in Mexico and the Pope Paul VI encouraged him to continue saying: "These messages must be made known." Father Escalada asked the Pope for his permission to continue promoting Garabandal and the Pope said “YES”. Pope Paul VI said :

"It is the most beautiful story of humanity since the days of Christ. It is like a second life of the Virgin on earth. And we can never be grateful enough for it."

, "Jacinta, I am with you, but we have to pray much and have much patience . . : it. is necessary to pray that the Church will become aware of the importance of Garabandal."

Xavier likes this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Saint “Mother“ Teresa, Garabandal,and Conchita

Pope Francis canonized “ Mother “ Teresa at a ceremony on September 4, 2016 in
    St. Peter's Square in Vatican City.

The famous Foundress of the Missionaries of Charity has never expressed any doubts about her profound belief in the divine origin of Garabandal: "It was in 1970 that I heard about the apparitions of San Sebastian de Garabandal for the first time . . . From the beginning, I felt that the 'events' were authentic . . ." (Letter of November 10, 1987 to Msgr. Del Val).

During her frequent trips to the United States, notably to New York, Mother Teresa had the opportunity of meeting Conchita who has lived on Long Island since 1972. This was the beginning of a strong human and spiritual friendship with Conchita and her family, that never faltered. Mother Teresa is the Godmother of Conchita’s third daughter, Anna Maria.

Personally , it speaks volumes to me about the authenticity of the apparitions, that her two closest friends were St. Pio & St. Teresa.
    1976.jpg

Xavier likes this.
  15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

SAINT (Pope) John Paul II - on Garabandal

There is a book on Garabandal, written by Albrecht Weber in 1993, entitled Garabandal Der Zeigefmger Gottes (Garabandal: The Finger of God), of which a first edition copy was presented to Pope John Paul II. He later asked his secretary, Fr. (now Archbishop) Stanislaus Dziwisz, to write to the author. In the subsequent printing (2000) of the book, on page 19, a portion of the Pope's message is reprinted, as follows:"May God reward you for everything. Especially for the deep love with which you are making the events connected with Garabandal more widely known. May the Message of the Mother of God find an entrance into hearts before it is too late. As an expression of joy and gratitude, the Holy Father gives you his apostolic blessing."Weber writes, "From the attached greeting in the Pope's own handwriting, with his signature, it is clear how deep an interest he has in the events of Garabandal, and how anxious he is that they should be made known in a credible way."

On July 23, 1988, during a special general audience with the Pope at the Vatican ... "special" because it was held on Saturday, rather than the usual Wednesday... Father Robert introduced Garabandal Visionary Mari-Loli and family to him. Father Robert who was holding 7 year old Maria Dolores, one of the three Lafleur children, said to the Pope: "Your Holiness, a special blessing for your littlest children who come on behalf of The Blessed Virgin from Garabandal." Our Holy Father exclaimed "Garabandal!"

(picture below )

JPII ML daughter.jpg

Xavier likes this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Pope Benedict XVI & Garabandal

Pope Benedict XVI knows all about Garabandal , and been very receptive to learning more about it. Not only has he met and interviewed Conchita, ( When I personally spoke to Conchita about the meeting in the Vatican , she told me she only met him when he was Cardinal Ratzinger, not as Pope Benedict.)

He has all the latest investigation papers, eyewitness testimonies of the miracles, etc. performed through the intercession of Our Lady of Garabandal, sent to him by the well known promoter the late Fr. Francis Benac, S.J. He has also read the Garabandal book “ O Children Listen to Me “

Cardinal Ratzinger became the Prefect (head) of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, on November 25, 1981,the Vatican department in charge of protecting the sacred deposit of the faith handed on from the apostles. Considering how close he was with Pope John Paul II, who was a vocal supporter of Garabandal, him meeting Conchita, reading up on the subject, it’s no surprise to me, that he is a believer too. The reason I say this is I have it on good authority that he has conveyed his belief to a Vatican priest ,who is also a Canon Lawyer (who wishes to remain nameless ).

According to journalist John L. Allen Jr.'s 2005 biography entitled: 'Pope Benedict XVI: A Biography of Joseph Ratzinger' (pages 118-119 ) his interest in Garabandal began long before becoming Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. It actually began when he was a professor of theology at the Gustav Siewerth Haus Academy, located in Germany's Black Forest. Every summer he gave a course in dogmatic exegesis at the private academy from 1970 thru 1979. It is said that he knew of and took the Garabandal apparitions seriously even then. Author John Allen, Jr. confirmed this from several of Joseph Ratzinger's former graduate students.

Monsignor Juan Antonio del Val, in addition to giving permission for the movie made by BBC, made a personal investigation for several years about the Apparitions of Garabandal and is one of the witnesses on the video, “Garabandal, the Eyewitnesses,” produced by Michael Tubberty and published in more that thirty languages by Monsignor Roman Danylak, titular Bishop of Nyssa, Rome, Italy. (January 24, 2000).
    Monsignor del Val testifies that the findings of the investigation of the Apparitions of the Most Holy Virgin Mary in Garabandal were sent to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith; more specifically, to Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger. ( This led to Pope Benedict XVI belief in Garabandal).

Xavier likes this.
  17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

18. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Principalities

[​IMG]
    Angels & Dragons XXI: St. Michael the Archangel in Spain
    PUBLISHED JULY 8, 2019 • WRITTEN BY DEACON GUADALUPE RODRIGUEZFILED UNDER: FAITH

http://atxcatholic.com/index.php/20...-michael-the-archangel-in-spain/#.XSSfCOtKiUm

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony (Rev. 22:16).”

On June 18, 1961, St. Michael the Archangel appeared to four girls, Conchita Gonzalez (12), Mari Cruz Gonzalez (11), Jacinta Gonzalez (12), and Mari Loli Mazon (12), at Garabandal which is a small village in Spain consisting of 300 habitants.

[​IMG]

19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY: JULY 10, 1963:

CHRIST'S FIRST LOCUTION TO CONCHITA.
    TOWARDS THE "CONVERSION OF RUSSIA
    AND THE WHOLE WORLD . . ."

The first of the two very remarkable locutions of Christ to Conchita occurred in the village church. Its content is so dense and transparent and of such quality, that we need only, at least for the moment, to read it very attentively:

"As I was giving thanks to God and asking Him for certain things, He replied.
    "I asked Him to give me a cross, for I experience no suffering in my life, except that of not having any crosses. As I was asking Him for that, Jesus replied:
    "Yes, I will give you a Cross."
    Very moved, I kept on asking for other things and I said to Him:
    "Why is the Miracle coming? To convert many people?"
    And He replied: "to convert the entire world -Para convertir al mundo entero" - [Our Lord was thus indicating the importance of the events of Garabandal.]
    "Will Russia be converted?"
    "Yes, it will be converted; thus everyone - todos - will love our Hearts."
    "Will the chastisement come after that?"
    He gave no reply.
    "Why do You come into my poor heart without any merit on my part?"
    "Because I do not come for you; I come for the whole world."
    "When the Miracle takes place, people will think I am the only one to have seen the Blessed Virgin."
    He replied: "I let you be the one who, by your sacrifices and patience in trials, will intercede with Me to perform the Miracle."
    And I said to Him, "Is it not better that I be with the four or that You take none of us for the intercession?"
    And He said, "No."
    "Will I go to Heaven?" And He replied, "Will you love our Hearts a great deal and will you pray to them?"
    "When will you give me the cross?"
    He did not answer me.
    "What will I be?"
    And He did not reply. He only told me that, wherever I am and whatever I am doing, I will have much to suffer.
    And I asked Him, "Will I die soon?"
    And He replied, "You must stay on earth to help people."
    And I said to Him, "I am of little importance, I will be unable to help You in any way."
    "Through your prayers and your suffering, you will help the world."
    "When we go to Heaven, are we dead when we go there?"
    And He said to me, "One never dies."
    I thought that we did not go to Heaven before we rose up again.
    I asked Him if St. Peter was at the door to greet us and He said, "No."
    When I was thus in prayer or in a conversation with God, I felt I was outside this world.
    Jesus told me that "Now more people love My Heart."
    On the subject of priests, he told me that I ought to pray a great deal for them, so that they may be saints and fulfill their duty well and make others better. "May they make Me known to those who do not know Me and make Me loved by those who know Me and do not love Me."
    [From 'Garabandal' Book, pages 175-176]

20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator