Fr. Adam Skwarczynski

Discussion in 'Inspirational Stories' started by padraig, Jul 26, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Praying for Fr Adam. I don't want to sound like I have demons on the brain, but it sounds like a dmeonic attack to me.

gracia and Booklady like this.
  2. Peter B

Peter B Powers

'Yes and no' is my impression. Certainly it fits a pattern of recent attacks, both moral and physical, on a number of people who have been outspoken about proclaiming the Lord's Return and the coming of the Kingdom, which is logical given that this is equivalent to announcing the disempowering of the Enemy. The thrust of his article as I read it, however, is that God allowed this in order for Fr Adam to fulfill his wish of offering up some suffering as an act of penitence for the conversion of others, i.e. to serve a greater good. The whole theology behind the notion of a 'victim-soul' is that vicarious suffering is not restricted to Christ's Passion, but something in which we too can participate as members of His Body: the Apostle Paul suggests as much when he says that 'I[...] fill up on my part that which is lacking of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body’s sake, which is the church' (Colossians 1:24). This is deeply offensive to modern sensibilities, of course, as it can sound almost impossibly demanding, but it is an absolutely consistent feature of the mystical literature (Elizabeth Kindelmann is a good example). Intriguingly, I even know of at least one non-Catholic alleged seer/mystic who has talked about his experience of physical pain in very similar terms - Terry Bennett.

3. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Indeed, Padraig, from the description, it sounds to me too as if Fr. Adam is describing a physical attack; and Peter's explanation gives it context. I will pray for Fr. Adam.

4. padraig

padraig Powers

I was praying and thinking about Fr Adma last night, Booklady and with no small degree of pity and compssion.

He seems to have formed a lay group called, @Spark out of Poland' and I was thinking about what this might mean.

'The prophecy of the "spark from Poland" which would prepare the world for the Second Coming of Christ is one of the most well known private revelations given to St. Faustina Kowalska (1905-1938), the Apostle of Divine Mercy.

“As I was praying for Poland, I heard the words: I bear a special love for Poland, and if she will be obedient to My will, I will exalt her in might and holiness. From her will come forth the spark that will prepare the world for My final coming.”
    (The Diary of St. Faustina, 1732)'

http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/pope-st-john-paul-ii-spark-from-poland.html

Many people of course took it that the 'Spark from Poland' , that Jesus told St Fautsina about was Pope St Joohn Paul 2 and the Fall of COmmunism...and this seemed to fit very well.

Another understaning of Lord's words might well be the Divne Mercy Devotion itself.

But it occured to me last night that the Divne Spark that prepares the World for the Lord's Seocnd COming might very well be this movement initiated by Fr Adam. I notcie in the second part of the message Jesus states,

'.....f she will be obedient to My will, I will exalt her in might and holiness. From her will come forth the spark that will prepare the world for My final coming.”

This idea that Fr Adam has of chosen souls who ofer them selves up as victim souls in suffering for the conversion of the Church and the World seems to my the exact right course, the only course and of supernatural and divine origin. If it spreads through the Universal Church as it is starting to I think it could ndeed be the spark to save us all.

I also notice Fr Adam mentions in his message some details of his own sufferings. I don't think this was an accient. The natural path I think of chosen souls is to keep their sufferings hidden. Because the seed that is most burid in humility is the seed that bears most fruit. The seed of suffering needs the wrmth of darkness in order to most flourish. The Fact that Fr adam does shed light on his Great Corsses Ithink means that God wishes through this to encourage others to follow this path in the Spark from Poland.

I must admit I am a total coward where this Victim Soul path is concerned and elave all such callings for myself in the hands of Mary. I am afraid if Jesus wants me to follow Fr Adm's path he will just have to pick me up and carry me on His shoulders. :D

But on the other hand the whoel Church myself included , I feel ahve no choice in the matter as we are about to enter a long night. So I happily offer up what we are about to endure that it might give Light to the Church.

One question springs to mind. Since there are alreday souls in Poland like Fr Adam and his spiritual children has this Corss they carried borne fruit in the Church in Poland and the nation at large.

Well yes indeed it does seem to have resulted in great spiritual fruit. The Church in Poland and the Polish people in general do indeed seem to be having a real renaissance.

There does in fact appear to be spark from Poland setting things alight:

https://www.thecatholicthing.org/2014/11/29/a-catholic-revival-in-northern-europe/

I think the Polish Bishops Synod , for instance is probably the most orthodox in Europe.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/new...-vow-to-resist-change-at-synod-on-the-family/

[​IMG]

Byron, Fatima, Serena and 1 other person like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

6. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Latest news: owing to medical complications, Fr Adam has been taken to hospital for immediate surgery.

Rosario likes this.
  7. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Any news on Fr. Adam?

8. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

I second that, Booklady, anyone know anything?

9. JAK

JAK Archangels

Bumping this thread. I've been searching the MoG archives.

I found this discussion.

Can anyone update us?

jerry likes this.
  10. any name you wish

Well, a while ago I was bumping around his website, and it looks like he's writing stuff again, so he must be ok. Google Translate doesn't work very well for Polish though, and I couldn't find anything about his hospital visit.

Booklady and JAK like this.
  11. JAK

JAK Archangels

Bumping this thread again because I've looked for up to date info without success.

Can anyone let us know how Father is?

Booklady, Carol55 and Byron like this.
  12. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Hopefully, no news is good news and Father Adam is ok.

13. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I looked up information on him a week ago or so and couldn't find anything either. I think that some people on the forum are still in touch with Peter B who used to translate various messages for MOG. Maybe someone could reach out to him for information on Father???

14. padraig

padraig Powers

One thing I seem to recall from Fr Adam was that he said he believed he would die violently at home by enemies of the Faith.

15. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

That's right. I had forgotten that he predicted how he was to die and who would kill him.

16. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes, although I think he was in bad health , so if it is to happen I expect it would be soon.

Since he appears to be authentic I expect it will happen as he predicts, it will also authenticate all he wrote. I wish more of his writings were trandslated

17. any name you wish

djmoforegon and Sam like this.
  18. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

anyw, Thank you for posting this. If I am reading this correctly, Father Adam is saying mass tomorrow and that is wonderful news!

19. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Thank you so much, any name you wish.

I love the invitation from Father S for those who can't attend his Mass celebrating the Exaltation of the Holy Cross : " and let the other spiritually join in with any prayer at this hour, but also ask their Guardian Angel to attend this Mass, bringing them blessings and blessings. I will also pray for you the next day of Our Lady of Sorrows".

any name you wish likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Praying

Has anyone been thinking about Fr. Adam lately and about what he said about the Satanists dressed in black coming to cause havoc for priests. Came to my mind as I see all the antifa activity.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    Julia, Booklady, AED and 1 other person like this.