I've just heard that Willie has had a stroke and it's not looking good! Please continue your prayers for Willie, Vangie and their Family! GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
Thank you, CrewDog, for keeping us informed. Will continue to include Willie and his family in my prayers. God help them.
Willie has passed away. A good man, friend and neighbor. He will be missed around here. GOD BLESS WILLIE!
Eternal rest grant onto Willie oh Lord, may he rest in Peace. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the Mercy of God rest in Peace. Amen. So sorry to hear your good friend has passed on CrewDog. May God grant you the comfort of knowing Willie is safe in the care and protection of dear God.
Sad to hear that Willie died, CrewDog. It's a good time to remember St. Gertrude's prayer to release 1000 souls from Purgatory. The Prayer of St. Gertrude, below, is one of the most famous of the prayers for souls in purgatory. St. Gertrude the Great was a Benedictine nun and mystic who lived in the 13th century. According to tradition, our Lord promised her that 1000 souls would be released from purgatory each time it is said devoutly. Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen
A person who cares for your soul, prays for you and gets others to pray as well, is truly the best friend! I think we all hope to have a friend like that. Willie had a true friend in you CrewDog. And I pray with djmoforegon...the following beautiful pray that I sometimes pray but never knew the great promise attached to it! Thank you djmoforegon! Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen