For the conversion of my friend.

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mac, Jan 6, 2015.

  1. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    I dont have many friends in the 'world'.

    But I grew up with this young guy. We parted ways at about 15yrs old.

    Anyway, To cut a long story short, He visited a week ago . After 25 years away from New Zealand.He lives in London now.

    Tomorrow night I and my family have been invited to his farewell party after his quick visit home.
    I have prayed a Novena to the Infant of Prague for him. And will give him a Miraculous Medal for a late Christmas gift.[he gave me a pool cue chalk,:) silly youth.]
    Please say a prayer he will wear it.
    He is not a Catholic ,but was brought up in some denomination.
    His name is Jason. God will know the rest.
     
    Indy and miker like this.
  2. miker

    miker Powers

    Wow Mac! Jason is blessed to have a friend like you. What a beautiful gift. I pray he accepts the medal, but even if he does not, your intention and the Novena you prayed for him, has already has been accepted by Our Lady and Her Son.
     
    Mac and kathy k like this.
  3. Jackie

    Jackie Archangels

    Awwh, your from childhood friend. Prayer for Jason.
     
    Mac likes this.
  4. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Prayers going up for Jason!
     
    Mac likes this.
  5. Indy

    Indy Praying

    I'll pray to.
     
    Mac likes this.
  6. Praying for Jason and your intentions too.
     
    Mac likes this.
  7. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Praying...
     
    Mac likes this.
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Praying.

    Give him a green scapular too. Dare him to wear it.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Scapular
    [​IMG]
     
    Mac likes this.
  9. Rosa

    Rosa New Member

    O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You.
     
    Mac likes this.
  10. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    Thanks all. Heres the update,
    I took the whole family to the farewell dinner. I gave Jason the medal which he put around his neck immediately, and thanked me.
    At first the party looked quite nice ,sadly it quickly became obvious to my wife and I that we would have to make an early exit.
    The language was atrocious ,and getting worse with every drink,then the loud rock music and videos.
    As we loaded the kids into the van ,Jason came stumbling out, 'Hey , what do I do with this medal?, Im already a Christian.'
    To which I replied, 'Just keep wearing it, dont take it off, and see what happens'.


    O Mary conceived without sin,pray for us who have recourse to thee.[​IMG]
     
    PotatoSack and kathy k like this.

Share This Page