For Peace within Family

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Allyd, Nov 23, 2009.

  1. Allyd

    Allyd Principalities

    Hi Everyone!

    I am here again asking for prayers once more. We have issues going on with Thanksgiving being at my sisters and my husband doesn't want to go because of recent issues between my brother-in-law and him. I ask that you pray for peace and a change of heart for my husband and my brother-in-law so that we do go there and the issues are resolved and it will truly be a day of Thanksgiving for us. I am very anxious and upset (I know I shouldn't be and I should trust in our Lord) but I need this resolved and hope that you all can offer up a Hail Mary for me and my family.

    I thank you all and wish all of you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

    Allyd
     
  2. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I am really sorry for your troubles, Allyd and will pray for you all to Mary, the Queen of Heaven.
     
  3. Seán

    Seán New Member

    Praying to Mary for you, Allyd.

    God bless.
     
  4. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    In my prayers too.
     
  5. Allyd

    Allyd Principalities

    Thank you everyone for your prayers. I can't thank you enough. Nothing has happened yet but I will wait til Thanksgiving day and in the meantime I am putting all of my trust in Our Lord and Blessed Mother to see me through this.

    I pray for each and everyone of you daily and wish you all a blessed, happy, peaceful Thanksgiving.
     
  6. Lee

    Lee Principalities

    Take either Holy Water with you so you can bless yourself and the place you sleep as well as your husband.
    Also, don't forget that little prayer "Mary, take over. Mary, take over. Mary take over. " It produces miracle. Pray, Hope and don't worry, we have an awesome God.
    I'll take your intentions to mass with me this morning. I have great empathy for you...prayers too!
     
  7. Allyd

    Allyd Principalities

    Thank you for your prayers Lee! I have been sprinkling Holy Water and Blessed Salt everywhere daily. And as for your prayer "Mary take over" I have taken that heart and said it daily since you first posted it. I have seen wonderful results. I know our Blessed Mother will take care of everything, unfortunately we are human and I am having a heart time of letting go completely and turning everything over to our Lady, I still worry and am anxious but I pray for patience and peace.

    Thank you all once again for all of your prayers. God Bless you all.
     
  8. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    It is 2:00 AM, but I just got woke up with these bold words "PINCH A LITTLE SALT ON THE GROUND, USE IT SPARINGLY". Now as I have said in the past, I have not to my awareness ever had voices, locutions, messages or any of the like (good or bad), but this was a bold voice in my being that just spoke these words. Take it for what it is worth, but when I heard these interior words I also knew it meant blessed salt in the corners of my property. I had bought a few very small bags of salt a year or two, but have not used them. Going back to bed!
     
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  9. Ecclesiasticus 2

    Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

    We once went on a trip and our middle daughter brought some blessed salt to bless our car on our 2 week trip. It was a great and safe trip, but the key words "Use it sparingly" is a must. We were finding salt years later in the car! It does not take much of Gods blessing to protect and be at peace.
     
  10. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Yes interesting instructions to use it sparingly since as you said it does not take much. Implies you will need more for a later time.
     

Share This Page