Please say a prayer for my friend's mother today. She passed away over the weekend. She raised a great family and was a very loving person to her children and grandchildren. She is christian, so may not have many family members praying for her. Thank you!
With much love my prayers go up to heaven asking that with God's great mercy she will sit at the banquet to praise and forever after enjoy the presence of Jesus.
Prayers for her soul. I hope God has some way to compensate a little for the lack of belief in Purgatory.
thank you again for the prayers. I'm just back from the wake. She looked incredibly peaceful in the casket, and she actually had a nice smile on her face which I've never seen on a dead person. Very, very peaceful. And I was overjoyed to see a statue of Mary over the casket, which may have been the funeral home's regular setup but if so the family did not object to her outstretched arms over my friend's mom. when she was suffering (cancer), she told her daughter she could feel Jesus right on her shoulder, helping her through it all. Her husband of 62 years is looking weak, as he has many health issues too. He told us tonight she had many guys interested in her and when we asked how he won her over, he said perserverance, and we said personality and perserverance right...and he said no, just perserverance...what would be called stalking today may God bless him too in his time of sorrow.