For my Father

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Fatima, May 23, 2017.

  1. Mario

    Mario Powers

    How precious of Our Lady to take your Dad to Jesus only after you had arrived! God is so good! Eternal life in the beauty of Your Holiness, grant to him, O Lord!

    At Peace on the Father's Lap!
     
    Fatima, AED and josephite like this.
  2. Ed Kleese

    Ed Kleese Servant

    Prayers and morning Mass intention Brother.
    Peace to Dad, you and family,
    Ed
     
    Fatima and josephite like this.
  3. AED

    AED Powers

    I am joyful for him and for you and your family who were privileged to witness a holy death. He will be closer to you now than when with you alive. At least I have found this to be true. There is that there is that pain of separation that never goes away. But also that wonderful assurance of his love and concern shining in Christ's love. I may be wording this badly but I feel very close to my mother and father ev en though it has been 17 years since they went to the Lord. I think you will find some lovely moments coming your way. I call them "postcards"
     
    Fatima, Dolours and Mario like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Prayers for his soul and for comfort for the family today at Adoration
    My condolences to you and your grieving family
     
    Fatima likes this.
  5. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    Got in late here.
    Will pray for his soul at mass tomorrow.
     
    Fatima likes this.

Share This Page