For my daughter

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by miker, Oct 24, 2021.

1. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Prayers going up for Katherine and her husband.

Beth B and miker like this.
  2. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying for you and Katherine, Mike!

I was recently praying for a fractured relationship I have with someone and immediately I heard my savior say to me "I can fix all things". Months went by before I saw that person again but when I did she was completely normal unlike my last visit when she clearly did not want me around. When I got home I said to my savior how shocked I was things changed and I had not done or said a thing and He said "I softened her heart". It is true He can fix all things but I also pray a short daily prayer for this person's conversion.

RoryRory, Sam, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  3. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying for your situation too FatimaPilgrim!

4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Praying.

Beth B, miker and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. miker

miker Powers

Thanks all for prayers. It’s still rough. This will be an important weekend -the Lord is full of grace and mercy. I ask again for a quick prayer for Katherine and for me that I’m guided by the Holy Spirit. I’m a bit beaten up so need tge graces.peace.

Sunnyveil, Michael Pio, Sam and 3 others like this.
  6. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

I will keep looking you and Katherine in my prayers

AED, Beth B and miker like this.
  7. Byron

Byron Powers

I will be praying to St Charbel for Katherine. He’s been helping me with my own issues these days. Make sure you have exorcist water and blessed salt. Let her drink a few drops. Keep that Rosary going. Peace.

AED, Beth B and miker like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

How is Katherine Miker?

9. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

She will be in my prayers at Adoration tomorrow.

AED, miker and Beth B like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Just seeing this now! Praying for both of you! Please keep us posted+++

miker likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Praying miker.

Beth B and miker like this.
  12. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Prayers Miker

miker likes this.
  13. padraig

padraig Powers

Offering up Mass this morning...

miker likes this.
  14. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Praying!

miker likes this.
  15. ellen

ellen Ellen

will pray for Katherine Miker...and I ask all of you for prayers for one of my daughters who told me yesterday that she doesn't believe in God!

16. miker

miker Powers

Praying for your daughter Ellen. These are very challenging times for all but especially tge young as they bombarded with messages of the world that attack the faith. We pray and we continue to Walk our Journey with hope and trust that they will be watching us. Peace.

Beth B, Sam and Jason Fernando like this.
  17. ellen

ellen Ellen

AMEN!!

Beth B likes this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh dear Ellen…I will hold you up today and ask our dear Lord to remember your daughter along with my sons for the same reason. I remember the day this was first revealed to me…there are absolutely NO words to describe that kind of pain. Nothing, nothing, is worse. That has been sometime now and although I’ve not had my prayers of conversion realized as yet, I absolutely know that God will accomplish this in His time. I’m sure that through prayer and much suffering, they have been given graces for their restored belief, yet their free will keeps rejecting these graces…for now.

I know that a day will come, or a life altering event will occur when the graces that were merited through prayer and suffering will be greatly accepted by them and they will return to God. Until that time, the only control we have to bring them back to God is through prayer, fasting and suffering. I’m totally confident that God will not ignore the prayers of a faithful mother…or father. My heart feels for you especially now…this takes awhile to absorb and then later trust in Gods great mercy for their path back to Him. Jesus, I trust in You!

Jason Fernando likes this.
  19. ellen

ellen Ellen

I ditto all you said Beth!!

Confidence and trust that God will ACT ....on his time table...on our years of prayers !!! WE have to keep our perseverance in prayer and fasting and patience in waiting on him to do so! Sigh :whistle:

Jason Fernando, AED and Beth B like this.
  20. miker

miker Powers

Katherine is in a deep struggle again. Needs prayers. And I need prayer for the wisdom to guide her. Thank you

josephite, Sunnyveil, AED and 2 others like this.