Favorite Images

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by DesertStar7, Aug 9, 2020.

  1. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

  2. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

  3. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

  4. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

  5. Ananchal

    Ananchal Vigilans

  6. Ananchal

    Ananchal Vigilans

    673E3C88-4423-4A10-ADE6-E192DEDFFF38.png
     
    DesertStar7 and Sam like this.
  7. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    A pretty home-crafted image. Who made it is unknown.

    . Marian185.jpg
     
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

  9. Mary Crowder

    Mary Crowder Archangels

  10. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    marian95.jpg
     
    Sam, Ananchal and AED like this.
  11. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

  12. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Just wonderful, DS.
     
    AED, Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  13. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

  14. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

  15. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

  16. Ananchal

    Ananchal Vigilans

    Ok my phone is getting full saving the pics lol:D:ROFLMAO:
     
    Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  17. TinNM

    TinNM Guest

    There is a similar type of organization to SSPX that uses that as largely their main symbol and they have a few churches around. Does anyone know of that congregation? I can't remember there name for anything, maybe I will ask in a different part of the forum.
     
    DesertStar7 likes this.
  18. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    I don't know.
     
  19. TinNM

    TinNM Guest

    Found it, CMRI.

    [​IMG]

    CMRI: Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen – Traditional Catholic Priests, Brothers and Sisters

    Their seminary appears to be in Nebraska. CMRI’s Minor Seminary – CMRI: Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen

    They may believe in "Sedevacantism" so unwelcome I gather from discussing. I don't know. I went to an SSPX mass. Some (no one representing SSPX) appeared to be into Sedevacantism and had a table or something at the SSPX, selling their goods maybe but were not part of the official SSPX. I hope I can leave the link. The SSPX had a customary picture of the current Pope.

    I even found a webpage of "Independent Sacramental Orders", I don't care to get into that too much.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2021
    DesertStar7 likes this.
  20. BrianK

    BrianK Powers Staff Member

Share This Page