FATIMA: The Path to Peace Conference

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mothersuperior7, Sep 11, 2013.

  1. David Wilson

    David Wilson Guest

    Explain your phrase "wasn't backed by Pope Benedict."

    Explain the origin and meaning of those "missing words"; what are they missing from and where did they originate?
     
  2. Fatima

    Fatima Guest

    Will Pope Francis consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary? Interesting discussion here, which answers David's question above. Also, very interesting point on a Stigmatist at the 10:50 point that tells which Pope will do the consecration ie., Pope Francis!!

     
  3. Fatima

    Fatima Guest

    Our Lady of Fatima said, "You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pope Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world".

    A few things stick out in this prophecy that makes me consider whether the sentence in bold is perhaps yet to be fulfilled. I know that Lucia understood this to be the night-lights of January 25th, 1938. This being said, I know that Father Malachi Martin said, to "look in the sky" in answering a person on when the great tribulation event will begin to take place. Could it be that the heart of the tribulation will be indicated by the sentence above?
     
  4. Luke

    Luke Guest

    You know, I haven't spent years in believing the consecration was done or not done. I don't think or worry about such things.
    But you are right, back in the 80s we didn't have the internet to give so much information. The internet has become a good thing and a very misleading thing, wouldn't you say?

    Once there was a time where we listened to the church, now we take it upon ourselves to discern in all matters of the church.

    Why would you suggest it is 'me' who has his head buried in the sand?
    You have just said there is no excuse for me to 'educate' myself because of the resources we find on the internet. Yet you talk about Garabandal. Have you not educated yourself about this prophecy? I thought this false prophecy was dead and buried years ago until I came across this forum a few weeks ago.

    Fatima is a 'true' apparition. No doubt to me at all. But I or you do not have anything to worry about at all regarding these prophecies. You need to place your trust in Jesus and our Holy Fathers of today and yesteryear.

    Can I ask you just one question? I trust you will answer it will all honesty.
    Do you think Russia has changed and is not the same communist country it once was?
     
  5. SteveD

    SteveD Guest

    I realise that there is an awful lot of confusion about what the Magisterium actually is but it IS DEFINITELY NOT the opinion or 'off the cuff' comments of individual Popes past or present which, as Pope Benedict stated, are opinions only and Catholics are fully entitled to agree or disagree with them. What Catholics may not disagree with is the Church's definitive and dogmatic teachings as currently laid out in the Catechism.
     
    Mac likes this.
  6. David Wilson

    David Wilson Guest

    Yeah, that's one thing that I always was curious about.

    I understand that Lucia stated that this "unknown light" was an aurora borealis, but that is curious for the reason that an aurora borealis is a natural phenomenon, not something that I would think would be described as an "unknown light."

    But, since Sister Lucia has spoken on the matter I defer to her interpretation.
     
  7. Mac

    Mac Guest

    According to a published report by Dr. Carl Stoermer of the Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics in Oslo, the great aurora covered an almost unbelievable area of 500,000 square km with a vertical extent of approximately 400 km. Some rays reached the fantastic altitude of 700 km, which is at least 400 km beyond the height of most auroras.
     
  8. Mac

    Mac Guest

    It is still the intention of Soviet Russia to conquer the entire world. In a speech to the Lenin School for Political Warfare in Moscow in the 1930s, Dimitri Manuilski declared, "War to the hilt between communism and capitalism is inevitable. But today we are too weak to strike. Our day will come in 30 - 40 years. But first we must lull the capitalist nations to sleep with the greatest overtures of peace and disarmament known throughout history. And then, when their guard is dropped, we will smash them with our clenched fist."
    Soviet Russia has unswervingly adhered to this policy since then to the present. In November 1987, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev stated in a speech to the Politburo: "Gentlemen, Comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and to let them fall asleep."
     
  9. And...quoting Mikhail Gorbachev after the coup, "Communism is not going away, it will just re-invent itself as environmentalism..."

    Now AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH! Cause we have ol' Gorbachev living the high life in Ohio in the U.S. of A.....

    I'll never forget that quote. I was stunned. It was if no one were listening to him!! I know Rush Limbaugh made a big deal out of it and still no one listened.
     
  10. Mac

    Mac Guest

    David Wilson...Explain your phrase "wasn't backed by Pope Benedict."

    Pope Benedict in fact sent a letter of thanks to Antonio Socci in 2007 for his book attacking Cardinal Bertones position.And as already been mentioned here ,he no longer believes Fatima belonging to the past[AS DOES BERTONE] Personally , I really find his' silence' as not backing Bertone.

    What have you got, to show support David?
     
  11. Fatima

    Fatima Guest

    Luke,
    Russia has changed in some degree. Like a snake, they have hidden their true intentions and their true identity for a period of time. As you can see it has paid off for them and their agenda as many have been lulled to sleep by their mistaken agenda. What Russia was during the 60's -80's could not sustain itself, so they changed their tactics as Satan does to snatch his prey while asleep. In all honesty, you can not know what Russia is up to, day in and day out, because they do not have the freedom of the press. The press there is complacent to their dictator,somewhat like it is in the US, except the US still for the moment has a small sector that is objective.

    Garabandal's validity to this point to me, rests in the fact that Saint Padre Pio believed in its authenticity wholeheartedly and the miracle of Joey Lomangino validates it as credible to me as well. Not to mention all the video's that were made of the children running backwards up a rocky hill faster than anyone else could run forward and seeing Conchita receive the Eucharist on her tongue from no visible source. I have no doubt in my heart about the validity of Garabandal. 100% believer, yet my faith is not measured by any one apparition or locution. I take scripture for what it teaches, "do not despise prophecy" ,but take what is good and holy.

    Finally, I also follow the Popes and what they teach. However, I am aware of the Akita messages that foretold bad Cardinals, Bishops and Priests so I use much caution who of them are loyal to the Pope and 100% of the Catholic faith doctrines, lest one be led away from the truth.
     
  12. Fatima

    Fatima Guest

    This youtube. video spells out the deception from the Vatican, in regards to the 3rd secret of Fatima, as well as anything I have read or seen before. it is a must see if one is interested about the 3rd secret of Fatima in its true light. If you are afraid to learn the truth do not watch this, because it will not be pleasant for you.
     
    sunburst likes this.
  13. David Wilson

    David Wilson Guest

    What have I got? I got the statements of Sister Lucia via Cardinal Bertone. As you know, Cardinal Bertone is a legitimate Vatican authority, one to whom you owe your obedience. Antonio Socci is not a legitimate Church authority

    By the way, where can I read this letter of Pope Benefict which you have cited?
     
  14. Mac

    Mac Guest

  15. David Wilson

    David Wilson Guest

    Yeah , already seen that. Just more undocumented innuendo.

    I'm still waiting for someone to produce this alleged letter by Benedict to Socci attacking Bertone. Tick, tock......,,,
     
  16. SteveD

    SteveD Guest

    Fr. Gruner was on the dais by official invitation at the 'Entrustment' on 13 Oct the head of Vatican security turned up before the ceremony and told him not to approach the Pope. He attempted to get a newsletter to the Pope through an associate but he was intercepted. You can give the Pope a Sunderland football shirt but not a newsletter. I wondered who ordered this?

     
    Mac likes this.
  17. Luke

    Luke Guest

    Thanks for your honesty Fatima. I am at least glad you admit Russia has changed.
    In different circumstances I could understand you to be suspicious and think Russia are like a snake.
    But there is one thing that I can't understand. Why, if you are a loyal Catholic, why would you not put your trust in our Church and why do you think that JP11 would not have been obedient to The Mother of God?
    This is all I have to say about Fatima and the consecration. To me I do not worry about such things. I trust God will protect those who place their trust in Him.

    Regarding St Pio. Nowhere is that officially documented. He did tell Joey to go to Garabandal, but with discernment.
    Some people say the way the girls move was satanic. I think I recall reading they were seen flying over buildings too. Is that true?
    Didn't Conchita admit to stealing the Eucharist?
    Hey I do not despise prophecy. But I do despise false prophecy because they lead you away from the light of truth, and Jesus is the truth. Therefore I take very seriously what the church says on such matters. I do not think I know better than the church.

    It was suggested to me to educate myself via 'google'. This I have been doing. This is the latest information I could find from the Bishop in 1996 and 2001.

    definitively condemned by the Bishop of Santander Jose Vilaplana 11.10.96

    Previous statement by Bishop Mgsr. Jose Vilaplana, Bishop of Santander, issued on 11 October 1996 (in PDF format)

    English translation (in PDf format)
     
  18. Fatima

    Fatima Guest

    Luke, I am not offended by those who do not believe and I do not think believing or not believing defines ones faith. You are free to believe as you desire and remain in grace and the same is true for those who do believe.
    To answer your first question in bold. I put my trust in the Popes in matters of faith and morals and Church disciplines. However, not one Pope ever claimed to have consecrated Russia, along with all the Bishops in the world, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Because it has not happened as of today and no one in sound mind can show where it has taken place just as Our Lady of Fatima prescribed. You have only second hand statements from others that have said it took place, but not directly from either Lucy or any Pope. I can not answer the WHY. Only God knows a persons heart. I do know that our Lady said it "would be late" and it will.

    I take it you never watched the interview with Joey Lomangino and Mother Angelica. Glenn recently posted it again on his Garabandal thread incase you would actually listen to it. Joey specifically stated that when he asked Padre Pio "is Mary appearing in Garabandal"? Joey said, Padre Pio replied, "Yes Joey, she is". now I guess you can call Joey a liar, but he is a miracle man himself from the very hands of Saint Padre Pio. I believe Joey 100%. Joey is a living saint!

    Thing is Luke, people on this forum keep giving you and others many references to listen to on these topics, but based on your responses and others, I feel youit has not been done. Oh, I almost forgot to mention. Father Pacwa mentioned on EWTN last evening that 60% of all conceived babies in your beloved Russia are aborted today. Now that might be what you call a conversion, but it does not come close to the conversion that I believe Our Lady of Fatima foretold would take place in Russia.
     
  19. Mario

    Mario Powers

    In my mind and Heart, whether the Consecration of 1984 fulfilled the requirements of Mary's request or not, my longing to soothe Our Lady's rejected love is not altered. It is the desire of Jesus that we make reparation for the sins committed against her Immaculate Heart. Let us live out the Five First Saturday devotion, not as a one-time duty. Rather, may we continue this month after month as a love bouquet for our beautiful Queen.:) May we continue until the Dawn of the Era of Peace for her Triumph has yet to come. Remember, it is the Reign of the Sacred Heart we desire so that God may be fully glorified and Mary blessed by all living generations!:ROFLMAO:

    Come Holy Spirit living in Mary! May You and Your beloved spouse bring me face-to-face with Jesus Crucified! Maranatha!
     
    SteveD and picadillo like this.
  20. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    This Saturday, Nov 2!
     

Share This Page