Endgame

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mac, Sep 15, 2016.

  1. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Sometimes the cross can be a torture like getting slammed because you pray or go to mass!?
    Similar to a poor laboratory rat that gets an electric shock every time it trys to eat its dinner. The poor rat continues to eat although it knows that this activity needed for its very life will also be the cause of intense agony.

    Remember our little talk about the 54 day rosary novena..... well after completing two 54 day rosary novenas with me, the requests/petitions were not answered as he thought they should be! so it’s mostly back to square one. The cross as above.
     
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. CrewDog

    CrewDog Guest

    I can assure you that the below is not so much about Gay "Rights" as it is about the intimidation, demonization, persecution and extermination of Traditional Judeo/Christians. It is essential for survival of the Faith and, perhaps, YOU/YOURS that you keep in mind that the same people Pushin' Gay Rights are the Same People Pushin' ABORTION and godless Socialism! I, personally, find it sad/alarming that I don't see many "Catholic' Colleges on the "Shame" List as it tells me that "Catholic" Education is ..... NOT!? ... and NOT Constitution/Bill of Rights either :-(

    "LGBT ‘Shame List’ Includes Christian Colleges with No Documented Discrimination Incidents"
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/...-without-documented-discrimination-incidents/

    http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/best-best-absolute-worst-colleges-lgbtq-students-n640066

    GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
     
  3. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    The LGBT lobby are really just "useful idiots" to the real hidden agenda at work. They are a proxy group being used to subvert and undermine our culture, and they are doing a good job at it too.
     
  4. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Padraig you have said in many posts that you believe there is a difference between crosses of the single person and the married person! As a married person of 35 years, I am here to confirm this and I would venture to say that I have a type of cross envy!



    You are so lucky that your soul is constantly at rest. I think my soul must be a student of St Augustine, who said that his soul will not rest until it rests with God in heaven.

    As a married person, I advise those that are unequally yoked in marraige, to turn to Our Lady of Sorrows; as Our Blessed Mother will give them solace in their sufferings and also inspire them with Her humility, which they can offer to God in moments of sorrow and sadness.
     
    Bernadette, Dolours and Heidi like this.
  5. DivineMercy

    DivineMercy Archangels

    Thank you Josephite, for this advise. I'm a married person for 8 years and unequally yoked. It is a case of "there is no one else to pray for him" and I am convinced in my heart that this is the cross meant for me to bear, but it is a very hard cross, as any involving loved ones is. :love:
     
    josephite likes this.
  6. padraig

    padraig Powers

    But there must be very,very great joys too surely.

    My mother and father were over 50 years married and I envied how they got on together. Sometimes they wouls sit for periods not talking and I had the feeling of their taking thorugh not talking if you see what i mean. There sitting in silence was a from of comunication. A kind of contemplative prayer in a way. They had their ups and downs and were by no means saints yet I think they walked together far into the heart of God simply by living up to the dutys of their state.

    I remember one time a novice master asking me if Relgious life was more perfect ,that such people were holier then lay people. I told him I had met lay people whom I considered to be saints. That no ones state in life forbade great sancitity. He seemed annoyed at this but it is true. I ahve met several religious and lay people who I consider them to be saints but the greatest of them all was my godmother Chirs who was marrteid and a mother. She suffered from a rare gangrene had mulitple amputations and sometimes screamed all night in agony for the drugs were useless. I fotne think of her.

    It is great thing to have known saints. A greater thing again to have recognised them for what they are. We walk past them every day and give them barely a glance.

    Our fault, not theirs.

    I think married life is greatly perfect in this; that it resembles so closely the Holy Trinity. What oculd be more wonderfuL/

    View attachment 5403

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(Andrei_Rublev)
     
    josephite likes this.
  7. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I think that which is our greatest Cross is our greatest need and blessing.

    I would say one great Cross and great blessing of married people if that they criticise each other. This may be a pain but it is a huge blessing. Apart from an occasional growl from the dogs I don't get much crtique in my life. :)

    For all I know or anyone cares I could be a permanent Dis:)ney World resident. A married person would not need to worry, all balloons being quickly burst. :D Whereas as single people needs must wing it.

    [​IMG]
     
    Booklady and josephite like this.
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Sometimes when I read of a married saint I think what an extraordinary blessing this must have been for their spouses.
     
    josephite likes this.
  9. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    Its like a Seinfeld episode.
    A thread about absolutely nothing.:ROFLMAO:

    [​IMG]
     
  10. Praetorian

    Praetorian Powers

    Ha Ha!
    That is perfect. So true :)
    What is this thread about?
    Absolutely nothing :)
     
    josephite and Mac like this.
  11. josephite

    josephite Powers

    I beg to differ.
    I think its like many of the conversations that are heard when a big family get together! be that for sharing Christmas time together or at the wake of a loved one, heaps of subjects covered in a small space.:rolleyes:
     
    Praetorian, little me and Mac like this.
  12. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    Father Gabriele Amorth is an exorcist Pauline died in Rome
    September 16th, 2016 @ 21:05
    [​IMG]

    He died Don Gabriele Amorth, Pauline priest and exorcist of the diocese of Rome, who was hospitalized for several weeks for lung complications at the hospital of Saint Lucia Foundation in Rome. Born in Modena on May 1, 1925, Fr. Amorth entered the Mother House of the Congregation of the Society of St. Paul in Alba August 25, 1947, to five years away from the meeting with the founder, Blessed James Alberione, and was ordained a priest in Rome, January 24, 1951 by Bishop Ilario Roatta. Don Amorth, it said in a note the Group Editorial San Paolo, has held numerous positions in the Society of St. Paul. It was, among other things, trainer of aspiring young religious Pauline, high school teacher, delegate of Italy, spiritual animator Province of various lay institutes of the Pauline Family and journalist. For many years he headed the monthly Mother of God and cooperated with Famiglia Cristiana, Believe, Telenova and Radio Maria. In 1985 he was appointed exorcist of the diocese of Rome by Cardinal Ugo Poletti. Over the years Father Amorth has published several books with Gruppo Editoriale San Paolo. Last September 8 was awarded the "Medal of Liberation" by the prefect of Rome, Paola Basilone, in the presence of Defense Minister Roberta Pinotti, for the important role played in the partisan struggle in Emilia after September 8, 1943. A remember Don Amorth with "great affection and gratitude" are the superior general of the Society of St. Paul, Fr. Valdir José De Castro, the provincial superior, Father Eustace Emperor, Rosario and Don Fowler, CEO of Gruppo Editoriale San Paolo.
     
  13. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Eternal rest grant unto his soul, Oh Lord and may perpetual light shine upon him and may he rest in peace. Amen
     
  14. josephite

    josephite Powers

    I think we should dedicate this Thread 'endgame' to Father Gabriele Amorth!

    It started with under construction.
    Then A cry of lament for the woes of the world and a call for justice.
    Then bewilderment.
    Then a post on demons been let loosed.
    Then both the posts on the Cross of Jesus and the demons in the world continue.
    Then bewilderment
    Then a feeling like it could represent Christmas time or the wake of a loved one.

    And then we find out Father Amorth has just died.


    May he rest in peace, Amen.
    Divine Mercy of Jesus I trust in Thee.
    Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary Pray for us.
     
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  15. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    The proximity of these two events strikes me immediately as more than a mere coincidence. It’s impossible not to notice when two of the most well-known (if not THE most well-known) exorcists of the 21st Century have been suddenly and in close succession removed from their respective ministries — all at a moment when preternatural forces are so obviously gaining immense strength in the world — and the Church.



    Two Symbolic Losses in the War for Soulshttp://www.onepeterfive.com/two-symbolic-losses-in-the-war-for-souls/
     
    DivineMercy, josephite and padraig like this.
  16. djmoforegon

    djmoforegon Powers

    Almost made my tea come out of my nose. Totally unladylike.
     
    little me likes this.
  17. padraig

    padraig Powers

    The devil is incredibly powerful at the moment. It is mind blowing. Keep using the sacramentals.

    Always have Holy Water in the house.
     
  18. Harper

    Harper Guest

    This is what the endgame looks like when a mob of people whose "feelings" overrule decorum squash free speech. The poor professor's mistake was that he and his wife, both in residence at Silliman College at Yale, rejected requests by students to regulate Halloween costumes.

    It's not just happening on campuses. Those who want to quash and ridicule others in the minority are using similar tactics in many settings, in real life and online. (Part 2 is even more instructive.)



     
    little me and Seagrace like this.
  19. fallen saint

    fallen saint Baby steps :)

    Nonesense - watching those videos was a big waste of time. Going to one of the most prestigious universities and having your feelings hurt by professor. Endgame
     
    Fatima likes this.
  20. Harper

    Harper Guest

    The point is that Yale buckled and the professor and his wife were forced to resign. Mob rule ruined academic careers and cost a couple their livelihood. College administrators have abandoned any pretense of open and free inquiry out of fear of being called racist. Colleges are important because they form the minds and futures of a majority of young people in the US.
     

Share This Page