Doctors, Nurses, EMT’s, C N A’s, Firemen, and Policemen and Woman let us not forget them

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Mark Dohle, Mar 31, 2020.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Reuters report:

Spanish actress and social media influencer Gemma Marin returned to the nursing profession after 10 years to help treat COVID-19 patients.

:love:

Beth B, Sam and padraig like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

Lights in the Dark!!:)

Jo M, Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awwww.Please give him our love, prayers and appreciation! God love and protect everyone who is keeping this nation going. I’m so sad for everyone.....God have mercy!

Jo M likes this.
  4. I am a delivery driver for a large brown delivery company.

Please don't believe the public statements to the contrary... our facilities are not sanitized and are in fact filthy; inside are workers working shoulder to shoulder with no masks or gloves.

Our trucks are not sanitized either. I bought a reusable respirator and wear gloves, but I am one out of a thousand at our building. We care for my 90 year old father in law so I can not bring this virus home. I also am concerned for the elderly and sick people on my route, I don't want to be responsible for transmitting the virus to them.

We had a driver out of Chicago already die from the virus. Many of our facilities have workers with the virus. We have been picking up test kits with the live virus inside. There are plans to distribute hundreds of thousands of the kits for people to use at home...people who know nothing about how to avoid contaminating the box, and are showing symptoms.

Sanitize your boxes you order from Amazon and others by spraying them with diluted bleach water before opening. I have customers who do not touch the box for 2 days. The virus can live on cardboard for 24 hours or more...did the loader cough on your box? Who knows. If you get a delivery do yourself and the driver a favor and avoid him like the plague....literally.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

thank you for your kindness in sharing these thoughts! God bless and protect you...you need and deserve our love and prayers! Thank you! Blessings!

6. Praying!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks for speaking the truth, NSD. God bless you and keep you safe and healthy.

Sam and non sum dignus like this.
  8. Praying.

RoryRory likes this.
  9. Praying.

My spiritual director and her spouse are battling the virus and he has come off the ventilator. Prayers help. If not a physical recovery then something much better.

Sam, AED, DesertStar7 and 1 other person like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Praying right now.

RoryRory and non sum dignus like this.