I am fully aware of much church history. During the Great Western Schism there were not two but three popes. Two of whom were elected by the college of cardinals. Had you bothered to read my post properly what I said was for the first time in church history we have a situation where two living men have officially been accorded the status of Pope and the so called official church is content with that. Well as a practising catholic I'm not and I regard it as an abomination and a possible deception. There can be no such thing as an " emeritus Pope" it is a joke, a theological invention dreamt up by a man either confused or besieged. How any catholic could regard the current situation surrounding the catholic papacy as other than diseased is beyond me.
Praetorian my Good Friend, some said to me that you are off, sorry I don't know why ? please let me ask you to be back online as soon as possible, don't forget you are Great, to me probably the Greatest one here, please back online quickly, thank you.