Covid and the devil

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I may have to agree with you about these two. I don't buy that their work was 'prophetic'. Odds are they may have known the timeline of the COVID pandemic. Something is not quite right. :(

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

Do you not think the lady in particular look very,very stern, grim even? But perhaps I am being very harsh.

President Lincoln though used to say that the soul's history is written on the face of everyone over the age of thirty. That their faces told the story. I often think, looking at the faces of the saints that this is so.:)

In a real sense we are betting on our lives on these two.

I see the Moderna virus uses dead babies. God cannot bless this.

Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

The lady in the video is, afterall, telling a very grim story. Do ya think she might be trying to scrape the scales off as many eyes as possible?

4. padraig

padraig Powers

It would be nice to think so. But if as I belief the virus is a consequence of the action of the devil it might well be that a supposed wonder cure is also of the devil and is a Trojan Horse.

Jo M and AED like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

One of the great stated aims of the Luciferian Globalists is a radical reduction of the Earth's population in order to make it more, 'Sustainable'. Actually what they really want is to indulge in mass global murder.

I cannot think of a more perfect instrument for doing so than a mass global , 'Vaccination'. It is the perfect Trojan Horse.

But Imagine you were to meet a couple. Complete strangers . These strangers were at once to invite you into their house to eat a meal which they had cooked.

Would you go? Well perhaps but before you dined with them you would wish to have a lot of questions answered first.

But with this Global Vaccination people are fighting each other to dine with strangers whom they know nothing whatsoever about and to eat a meal they have no idea at all the origin of.

This is complete contradiction of ordinary basic human prudence.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    Suzanne, Jo M, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well said, succinctly written.

Suzanne, Booklady and AED like this.
  7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

That has been my strong hunch.

Booklady, padraig and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. padraig

padraig Powers

If you have a chance listen to Fr Hardon's four part series on the devil on Utube. One thing he quotes over and over and over again is a quote from Marshall McLuhan,

'The media is Luciferian'

The media is crazy for mass vaccination. I have never yet read an article about this that asks the least questions on mainstream media. Anyone who does ask questions is taken to be a nut job. It's like Global Vaccination is the Second Coming.

Well if the, 'Luciferian Media', without exception. is all for it, that alone should give us great, great pause.

It's only plain common sense.

Jo M, Booklady, AED and 1 other person like this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Of course! Don't you realize, anyone not interested in this vaccine HAS to be insane or sold on conspiracies notions!!?

I have been firm in my resolve to stay in my area so long as my Dad is living, if only for my sister's sake. Buut.....

The Illumination has GOT to be months away rather than yearspretty please?

Lord, Your will be done!! Queen of Heaven & Earth, protect us no matter what happens!

Mario, Booklady and padraig like this.
  10. padraig

padraig Powers

It's the same thing with things like, 'Global Warming' and 'Dump Trump.'

It's gotten to the point where anything the media supports I know I should at once be against.

Jo M, Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

12. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

"Well if the, 'Luciferian Media', without exception. is all for it, that alone should give us great, great pause."

Or as some say here in the South, there's your sign!

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:love:

14. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

15. Mario

Mario Powers

Suzanne and Sam like this.
  16. padraig

padraig Powers

Praise God!!:):)

There is lots of good news, just maybe we have to search for it a little.

I try to talk a little French to our new priest and it always perks him up, poor man. It must be awful for him putting up with Irish cooking. :):) He's a good holy man really. Just different. I don't think he gets the Irish sense of humour.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  17. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Yes, I had read somewhere that mouthwash kills the Covid. Baby shampoo is also supposed to kill it, not that I fancy using baby shampoo; I don't like the smell of it.

18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

There is a way of using a small drop of baby shampoo in a neti pot mixed with the regular saline solution for nasal irrigation. I wonder if that is the use referred to. I tried it several years ago and I thought it cleaned out the natural flora too much so I discontinued it. Hmmmm

19. padraig

padraig Powers

20. padraig

padraig Powers

It sounds far fetched doesn't it? But I think I will try some anyway, it can't hurt.:)

I saw a lovely thing there now. I had put up my Christmas decorations yesterday which included two large flashing stars and outside projectors, with large flashing tree inside and lights around the walls, I was quite proud of it all.:)

Anyway I looked out there now and saw a grandmother from my local Parish Church holding her little grandson up and they were both oohing and aaahing at it all.:)

Lovely. It's the little things.

Julia and Jo M like this.