Countdown to the Kingdom

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by bflocatholic, Mar 26, 2020.

1. But I agreed with it....it just backed up the less formal info that I had offered originally.

2. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Byron likes this.
  3. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

I am not comfortable with Mark Mallett telling Catholics that wearing masks during a Covid-19 outbreak is, "part of Satan’s plan to continue to dehumanize us."

I am not sure I would rely on the "science" he links to. Some public health measures are at issue, sure! Some officials have gone overboard. Allowing protests, while limiting church services, is horrible, and, likely unconstitutional in the US. But, these measures will not last forever. The issues raised will be worked out, in a messy way, as political problems are.

People should follow local public health guidelines. I cannot imagine any bishop/church authority saying otherwise. Especially older, vulnerable people, like many members of this forum. I hope no one reads this and decides wearing a mask is against God's will.

This may be controversial. I don't care. I have a friend who just left rehab after three months treatment for Covid-19. It is a terrible disease.

KyleHancock likes this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

The thing about masks is they can reduce (not prevent) the viral load you emit or you are exposed to.

Julia likes this.
  5. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

6. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

This seer is obviously false...at least to me.

7. Byron

Byron Powers

Why is she false? Just curious to read your opinion.

8. Byron

Byron Powers

His essay was not about not wearing a mask, it was about how our world is being used by the devil so blatantly.

andree, earthtoangels and Booklady like this.
  9. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

With an introductory section, "A WORD ON THE SCIENCE," in which Mark Mallett attempts to build a case against masks. His authority is, "GreenMedinfo, Newsletter, July 3rd, 2020." This, versus the CDC recommendations. Mallett also calls wearing masks, "an extreme imposition."

10. Well, when the current science states that only the N95 masks are the ones that can actually accomplish everything the "experts" claim for all masks then yes the idea of just wearing masks offers some kind of mass protection might indeed be used for those other purposes beyond science or safety that Mark mentions.

AED and Byron like this.
  11. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Exactly, Byron. As Mallet states, "the point of this article is a lament over the masking of something much more profound

In this essay the wearing of the mask is a metaphor for the continued attack and dehumanization of God's creation, man.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    earthtoangels, AED, andree and 2 others like this.
  12. Byron

Byron Powers

He writes like no other. Just brilliant.

andree and Julia like this.
  13. andree

andree Powers

Mark isn't the only one writing about the agenda behind the masks, here is another piece saying similar things. The irony is that the author is a non believer of Christian culture as he says and sees the mask as the mark of the beast in a larval form. How ironic is it that many believers don't see this but many non believers do? It's also is a sign of the times.

A little warning about the above article however: it's not on a Christian blog and there is an ad on the page for a course in Shamanism, so I'll quote a portion that lines up with what Mark writes about:

But people aren’t stupid. They’re frightful, but not stupid. So, for the beast to make inroads on the effort to track and trace everyone, the progression needs to be incremental, touching on key points of fear along the way, always increasing the intensity of the crisis so as to allow the proverbial frog in the pot to boil before he becomes aware of his imminent doom. In order for people to accept compulsory measures like these they have to be deceived into believing that their life depends on it.

People don’t seem to fully comprehend what is being given away in this desperate hour, but without a doubt, they will feel it, and long to have it back, in the coming dystopian future.

My sense is that we are losing something exclusively human. That the masks actually alter the way we view each other, and that they shift our perception of others away from trust. Where once we saw smiles and community, now we see furrowed brows, concern and hazard. I feel we are jumping headlong into the dark abyss of fear, giving power and precedence to the inner authoritarian, and that as we forfeit bits of self integrity to go along to get along, we become envious and agitated with those who wish not to comply.

“I contend that there is something hugely meaningful about humanity, something virtual reality can never match, something artificial intelligence can never be programmed with. Words such as conscience, compassion, warmth, kindness, generosity, spontaneity, imagination, inspiration and creativity, give some hint as to what this something might be.” ~Nigel Kerner

So for today, it’s required masks. Tomorrow will see legally mandated contact tracing apps on your phone. Then required immunity certificates and special health passports. Then on to some more permanent form of traceable, wearable tech like a tattoo or an implant.

Call it what you want, but if you want to feed your family today, you’d better mask up. And if you are reading this beyond 2020, I hope that time has proven me wrong and that we have somehow collectively managed to squash this wicked bug before it evolves into its full form.

Byron, AED and Sam like this.
  14. the mark of the beast has nothing to do with wearing a mask or using a microchip that is neutral in itself. a microchip can do nothing about your soul and your free will. it is a neutral artifact. the true mark of the beast is related to some kind of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, because only this one has no forgiveness. a technology like the chip or something mandatory may even be a secondary thing used in the mark of the beast, but the main one will be the sin against the Holy Spirit that will be required to participate in a new type of economy. but it will last a very little time.

when you see a private revelation saying that mark of the beast is only a microchip or putting emphasis on the object of the microchip in itself stay away from it. It is fake

AED and Mario like this.
  15. for example, if it is mandatory to use the chip in your work so you can continue working there, this is neutral. this is not a sin against the Holy Spirit. the technology is neutral in itself and will not touch your free will. but to if put the chip on you need to participate in some occult and blasphemous initiation, where you deny Jesus and still participate in some kind of Satanic ritual of your own free will, this is a sin against the Holy Spirit.

if you put a chip in good faith just to be able to work, your free will cannot be dominated by the devil just because of a chip. because if you are dominated by the power of the chip after you put it in good faith, you cannot be condemned to hell, because it was not your will but the will of a chip that controlled your will. but the idea of a chip controlling your will is ridiculous. no one would be guilty of anything.

luz de maria is fake

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2020
  16. andree

andree Powers

If you think this, then I highly suggest that you read more about nanotechnology and the work in the area of BMI (brain machine interfaces). The powers that rule are aiming for our souls and using technology to this end. Nanotechnology will be used in many medications, including the next vaccine and those nano particles can be guided using frequencies to various organs or parts of the body. Those frequencies can come from external sources or from a chip. There is so much talk about augmented humans and our transhumanist future and they are using "medicine" and technology to move us there. Hitler used technology back in his day as a tool to help control his armies and citizens and the ruling forces continue to do the same only now the technology is more advanced and it is global. I could say more but it's not really the forum for it, but they know how to modulate DNA using frequencies, so accepting a chip or other receptors/emitters of signals in our bodies is not a good idea.

I can't remember if I've posted this elsewhere, but there is a French priest who says that the abomination of desolation is more than the removal of the real presence in the mass. He says that the ultimate target, which powers are very close to achieving now, is the removal of the real presence from the real temple which is man himself. This priest is very militant against the evils of genetic manipulations and cloning, but the technology angle is also relevant.

Our Lady will protect those who are sincerely given to Her and those we entrust to her, but how many could be lost through all the effects of technology? How would a non believer keep his sanity and not despair if he started hearing voices that come from the technology implanted in his body? Or how about frequency-induced anxiety? Or a long list of other problems.

This stuff is not "neutral" and you should look into it more before telling people that it can't affect them. The idea of chipping a human or an animal for that matter is revolting and absolutely contrary to God's law.

Byron, josephite, Sam and 3 others like this.
  17. andree

andree Powers

Then how do you feel about being told that you have to wear one in your own home?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1281609154470256645

Once we accept the notion, they can push this quite far. How far do things have to go before people will see that there is a problem?

Byron and AED like this.
  18. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

So, Mark Mallett, and some guy on a blog that is, "not Christian and has ads for shamanism," insist wearing masks is a "Satanic plot."

Well, that convinces me!

(As opposed to the two doctors in my family.)

19. Mario

Mario Powers

The highlight above, Prince of Peace, is a point well taken. Our most important task in these days is to spiritually arm ourselves.:cool:

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

20. AED

AED Powers

I think this is an excellent observation. The mark requires absolute allegiance to the antichrist. That means in effect "perfect possession" and what is that but the sin against the Holy Spirit--utter rejection of God and His only begotten Son. Terrible economic pressure will be applied as scripture tells us. And other forms of persecution. Ephesians 6: "put on the full armour of God .....to stand fast in the evil day."