Countdown to the Kingdom

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by bflocatholic, Mar 26, 2020.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

To "read as if happening now"! This was written during the Pontificate of Pope JPII. One can compare it to what is occurring now and just how the hierarchy of today responds to same....esp. w/ the more recent occurrence at the Vatican itself.

On May 2nd, 2020, this Californian soul “saw” the number 309 from the Blue Book, a message originally given to Fr. Stefano Gobbi on May 2nd, 1985 in Pescara, Italy:

Your Reparation

Walk along the road which I have traced out for you, without letting yourself be seized by lack of trust or discouragement. This is the most dangerous snare with which y Adversary seeks today to check the force of my victorious army. And in this way, he tries to bring misunderstanding and division into your midst; he leads you to feel the burden of the difficulties which weigh upon the exercise of your priestly ministry; he emphasizes the sense of the misunderstandings and rejection by which you are sometimes surrounded. Do not stop before these snares which Satan puts in your way, because he feels fear of my army, which I have formed for myself in every part of the world with the little ones who have welcomed My invitation to consecrate themselves to My Immaculate Heart. Answer with the greatest of trust and with your filial abandonment to me. Offer me, with the simplicity of little children, everything that happens to you; joys and sorrows; interior trials and physical suffering; the many wounds in your souls and all that, in any way whatsoever, becomes a source of suffering to you. Answer with that prayer which has to be intensified and continuous. Then you will have the power from Jesus to resist all the subtle seductions of the Evil One; you receive from the Holy Spirit the light of Wisdom, which enlightens you and leads you to see every dangerous snare which is stretched across your path. From the Father, there is given to you the joy. of a tender and filial abandonment to His divine action, which predisposes every circumstance in your life with love for each one of you.

In this month of May consecrated to Me, you must also intensify your filial reparation for the sacrilegious and diabolical way in which the life of your Heavenly Mother is publicly presented. All of Heaven trembles with indignation before the public and grave outrage tendered to the honour of your Mother, and Jesus is personally taking up the defence of the Creature most loved and glorified by Him. Not much time will pass before a great punishment will strike the whole of your poor country, so loved and protected by Me, and which has desired to publicly permit this sacrilegious outrage tendered to your Heavenly Mother. My Heart bleeds to see how only the first son of predilection, my Pope, has wished to publicly protest and make reparation and has raised his voice with a courageous act of condemnation. But no other member of the hierarchy has had the courage to do this; indeed some bishops and some priests have dared to justify this horrible sacrilege publicly. For this, there has now come for the Church the time of its greatest division, of the apostasy which has entered into its interior, which will lead it to live through the moment of its gravest crisis, of its bloody and terrible persecution. For this reason, I invite you to make reparation in a continuous act of prayer and of penance, of trust and filial abandonment. Then you, my beloved children, will poor the balm of love on the open and bleeding wounds of my Immaculate and so Sorrowful Heart!

https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/a-californian-soul-the-snare-of-discouragement/

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    Jackie, Patty and Byron like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

I think a very good tip is to beware of 'Seerers', who provide a detailed road map to the future such as this is going to happen at such and such a time, then this is going to to happen, you have to take this and this material preparation then this is going to happen here and here and here and you need to do this and this and this.
    Especially those who ar popular and meet widespread approval.

This is not the path we see in the Prophets in Scripture. Nor in approved Catholic Prophecy.

They satisfy a false hunger emanating from human fear to have things all led out as in a map.

This is not the way heaven does things.

Seers are not suppose to be a future news broadcast.

That's not the way heaven works.

Check your Scriptures.

3. Byron

Byron Powers

Thanks a lot ETA.

earthtoangels likes this.
  4. Byron

Byron Powers

Fatima, Sunnyveil, josephite and 2 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Padraig. False hunger, yes, it is.

Advocata Nostra and AED like this.
  6. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Thank you, Earthtoangels, for posting Dan O'Connor's essay, I am truly grateful for members like you here who take the time to share these essays and videos.

This O'Connor essay is a concise precis of where we are right now, in my opinion. What is happening today, would have been unbelievable say five years ago. I mean the signs for decline have been there for us all to see, but closing all Christian churches? No access to Sacraments! The unthinkable is now our real.

Wow. Talk about being born in interesting times. :eek::cry:

God bless us all. Jesus I trust in you.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    Fatima, Jackie, Tanker and 7 others like this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Pedro Regis – A Great Storm Comes
    Our Lady Queen of Peace to Pedro Regis , May 9, 2020:

Dear children, I am your Mother and I love you. I ask you to be completely of Jesus My Son, for He alone is your Way, Truth and Life. You are living in times of pain and the moment has come for your return to the God of Salvation and Peace. I want to tell you that you are not alone. It is precisely in these difficult moments that My Jesus is very close to you. Do not be discouraged. Your cross will still be heavy, but do not lose your faith. Believe in the Power of God and you will be victorious. Pray much before the cross. Take care of your spiritual life and do not stray from the path that I have pointed out to you. Courage. You well know how much a Mother loves her children. Give me your hands and you will always be safe. A great storm will come and will affect the House of God. Stay with the true Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus and you will not be dragged away by the mire of false doctrines. Onward in defense of the truth. This is the message that I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

8. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

A great storm will come . . . I have a feeling we need to hunker down.

9. Prince of Peace

Prince of Peace Archangels

It is a minor tribulation by which Mary's immaculate heart will triumph in the world and a short period of peace will be given to humanity

josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Hunker down spiritually and temporally, yes.

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Edson Glauber – Pray for Clergy
    Our Lady Queen of the Rosary and of Peace to Edson Glauber , May 9, 2020 in Manaus, Brazil:

Peace to your heart!

My son, I come from heaven with my maternal Heart full of the love and graces of God. I reveal to you the secrets of my love, as well as the pains that my Heart suffers because of the ungrateful sinners who are so many in the world. Many of my children have become indifferent and cold, living in a life of denial of God and his divine love. My son, I have communicated many messages to you throughout all these years since I appeared in Amazonia for the first time, but Amazonia did not want to hear me, so today it is suffering.

How many insulting words my Divine Son and I have had to hear from many of my children who have hurt our Most Holy Hearts terribly, and many of those words have come from those whose hearts should have been full of love, sweetness and filial dedication: my sons who are priests.

The Church is wounded and desolate because many of those who celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of my Divine Son no longer have faith, and their hearts are heavy and hardened because of their doubts and bad lives. Pray, my son, pray for the Ministers of God so that they would not lose their faith nor the light of their souls, for the devil has assaulted them ferociously, wanting to devour them and take them to the fire of hell. Devote yourselves ever more to praying and sacrificing yourselves for the conversion and sanctification of the clergy, because many are apostatizing from the true faith and the teachings left by my Divine Son. I love my sons who are priests and I do not want any of them to be condemned. I want to see them beside me in heaven. Bend your knees to the ground and say my Rosary for all the bishops and priests who are wounded not only in body, but principally in their souls, because of their unfaithfulness to God and their worldly passions. Every prayer, sacrifice and act of reparation that you offer for them will comfort my Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart. All fasting and penance done for them will release so many of the heavy chains of sin that are causing them to be in the clutches of Satan.

My Son Jesus breathed his Divine Spirit upon you [singular], granting you His gifts and His graces, so that you might be able to help His people who at this time are sad, without faith and dejected. New gifts will be given to you so that you might undertake well the mission to which the Lord has called you and which has been entrusted to you. God will act at the right time and will use you more and more in accordance with His divine designs for the good of His Holy Church and His people, for their liberation and their spiritual renewal, through His divine action in souls and in the hearts of many of His children who will increasingly welcome His words and His love.

Pray much that you would be ever more united with the Holy Trinity and live in their Divine love, doing the will of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, just as the Saints lived and did the will of God in this world. Remember, my son: love is the basis for holiness. The more you love, the more you will be of God. Love, love, love, so that you would always be united with God and so that God would be present in your life and in everything you do.

I bless you and give you my peace: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

12. josephite

josephite Powers

Lets hope and pray this is so.

Booklady, Mary's child and AED like this.
  13. Mario

Mario Powers

It is most important (I'll speak for myself) to be centered in prayer more than centered in news updates. The foundation blocks of Scripture, Rosary, Chaplet of Divine Mercy, Holy Mass (even if only via the Web), Spiritual Communions, Examination of Conscience, repentance, Confession, fasting, self-denial, Adoration, intercessory prayer, sacramentals, spiritual and corporal works of mercy, recreation and play, etc... should be our bread and butter.

What God is allowing to unfold is what we have anticipated on MOG for a number of years. The speed of unraveling and its shape have unsettled me and the disintegration of "the normal" we knew will only get worse. This is why the only true Refuge we have are the Two Hearts. The disciplines mentioned in the first paragraph make for a long list, but many of us have been laying this foundation for some time.

For those new to a disciplined spiritual life, focus not on timetables. Rather, orient yourself to the Will of God so that each of you will dwell in peace. Cultivate a spiritual discipline, one at a time, slowly but surely. Love your spouse, your family, your neighbors.

Psalm 121: 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence does my help come? 2 My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. 3 He will not let your foot be moved, he who keeps you will not slumber. 4 Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade on your right hand. 6 The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The LORD will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. 8 The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and for evermore.

John 15: 9 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you; abide in my love. 10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. 11 These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. 12 "This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide; so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. 17 This I command you, to love one another.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Peace of soul.

A gift from the Lord.

Throughout my life I suffered inner angst, a certain mental anguish (which gives me a love for saying the First Sorrowful mystery). Through praying the Rosary faithfully every day since 2004 my whole inner life has been transformed. I have at long last peace of soul.

This is the greatest gift God has given little old me. Is there any greater gift this side of eternity?

15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The peace that passeth all understanding.

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Mario, I would only add one thing to what you have written, which has provide much peace in my heart. It is God's prophet's, his messengers of these days, that have spoken to all the events coming and means to live in God's divine will through it all into the era of peace. Some don't believe this, but this knowledge from God's messengers has brought me great consolation having prepared my prayer life and my physical life to persevere in peace.

Jackie, Catherine L, Katfalls and 2 others like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Truly there isnt any greater gift. And it really is a gift--not something we can do for ourselves.

Katfalls and Mario like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

I understand what you are saying completely. Fof me it was reading The Way of Divine Love by Sister Josefa Menendez and then St Margaret Mary. Followed by Fr Walter Cziczek who discovered true peace in Lubyanka prison in Russia. Those wonderful books in combination with scripture have formed the basis of my peace of soul. It is all the Sacred Heart of Jesus through the Immaculate Hesrt of Mary.

djmoforegon, Jackie, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

beautiful music:love:

AED likes this.
  20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Sr. Natalia – A New Era Without Sin

Sr. Maria Natalia of the Sisters of St. Mary Magdalene was a religious mystic who died in 1992 and whose revelations bear a Nihil Obstat and an Imprimatur. Regarding Sr. Natalia herself, we read the following, taken from the Introduction of the book dedicated to her revelations, entitled Victorious Queen of the World (Two Hearts Press. 1988)

She died on April 24, 1992, in the odor of sanctity. From an early age she clearly perceived her religious vocation and at seventeen she entered the convent …[her] messages are a call to atonement for sin, for amendment and the devotion to the Immaculate [​IMG]Heart of Mary as the Victorious Queen of the World. … During World War II, Sister Natalia advised Pope Pius XII not to go to Castelgandolfo, his summer retreat, because it would be bombed, as it was in fact [1]. … Sister Natalia offered her life for priests when she entered the convent. The Lord accepted her offering: she supported incredible sufferings, in her body and in her soul, because Jesus shared with her his cross, his pain that He feels for the lukewarm priests and also his joy for the good and loyal ones. She completely identified herself with Jesus. Jesus rejoiced and suffered in her, as He himself said: “For my beloved sons, the Priests.”

Among the many prophecies found within Sr. Natalia’s revelations are messages that speak of the Immaculate Queen’s Triumph over the entire world in the Era of Peace:

When somebody asked the Lord about the end of the world, He answered: “The end of sin is close,* but not the end of the world. Soon no more souls will be lost. My words will be fulfilled, and there will only be one flock and one Shepherd.” (Jn. 10:16)… Do not be afraid, rather rejoice, because my Immaculate Mother with her power of Queen, full of grace, along with the celestial legions of angels, will annihilate the forces of hell….

“Why is the promised world peace coming so slowly?” A priest asked [this] question of me, and I received the following answer from the Most Holy Virgin: “The age of world peace is not delayed. The Heavenly Father only wants to give time to those who are able to be converted and find refuge with God. Many will be converted, even those that deny the existence of God. The world has received the grace by this extension of time before the punishment, because the celestial Father has received with affability reparation and the sacrifices of the victim souls for everyone…. My children, who make the offering of life, follow the example of your Mother! Also draw from this source so that your love becomes inflamed, that forgetting itself, embraces all men. This would complete the work of redemption and the unity of Christians would also be obtained. This would be the beginning of the arrival of the Kingdom of God, that will end in eternity.” (1985)

Jesus also showed Sr. Natalia a vision of the Era:

The Savior showed me that unceasing love, happiness and divine joy will signify this future clean world. I saw the blessing of God abundantly poured out upon the earth. Satan and sin were completely defeated [cf. Rev 20:2].** After the great purification, the life of the monks and the laypeople will be full of love and purity. The purified world will enjoy the peace of the Lord through the Most Holy Virgin Mary….

…[Jesus said:] “I brought peace when I was born [cf. Luke 2:14], but the world has still not enjoyed it. The world has a right to this peace. Men are children of God. God instills His own Spirit in them. God cannot let Himself be put to shame, and that is why the children of God are entitled to enjoy the peace that I promised.”

Sr. Natalia’s revelations focus heavily on Our Lady’s role in bringing about this Era; for example, she was shown that:

God in Three Persons acted on the Immaculate Mother, as if the Holy Spirit had overshadowed Her again, that She might give Jesus to the world again. The celestial Father filled Her with graces. From the Son, unspeakable happiness and love radiated towards Her, as if He wanted to congratulate Her, while He said: “My Immaculate Mother, Victorious Queen of the World, show Your power! Now You will be the savior of humanity.*** As you were part of My saving work as Co-Redemptrix according to My will, so I want to share with you My power as King. With this I entrust you with the work of rescuing sinning humanity; you can do it with your power as Queen. It is necessary that I share everything with you. You are the Co-Redemptrix of humanity.”

…I saw the world as a giant sphere covered with a crown of thorns that was full of sin, and Satan, in the form of a coiled serpent around the sphere and all kinds of sin and dirt came out of him. The Virgin Mother rose above the globe as the Victorious Queen of the World. Her first act as Queen was to cover the world with her mantle, impregnated with the blood of Jesus. Then She blessed the world, and I saw that at the same time the Most Holy Trinity also blessed the world. The satanic serpent then attacked Her with terrible hatred; flames coming from its mouth. I feared that Her mantle would be reached by the fire and would burn, but the flames could not even touch it. The Virgin Mary was calm as if she was not in a fight, and calmly stepped on the neck of the serpent…

Jesus then explained to me: “My Immaculate Mother will overcome sin by means of her power as Queen. The lily represents the purification of the world, the arrival of the era of paradise, when mankind will live as without sin. There will be a new world and a new era. It will be the era when humanity will recover what it lost in paradise. When my Immaculate Mother steps on the neck of the serpent, the doors of hell will be closed. The armies of angels will take part in the battle. I have sealed My own with My seal, so that they will not perish in this battle.”

Booklady, Patty, Sam and 4 others like this.