Countdown to the Kingdom

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by bflocatholic, Mar 26, 2020.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

[​IMG]

In Sinu Jesu – Renewal of the Church

The book, In Sinu Jesu: When Heart Speaks to Heart—The Journal of a Priest at Prayer, contains the interior locutions received by an anonymous Benedictine monk beginning in the year 2007, and is considered authentic by the monk’s spiritual director. It contains both an Imprimatur and a Nihil Obstat and is strongly endorsed by Cardinal Raymond Burke. These locutions have furthermore generated abundant fruit on the Church, drawing countless souls closer to Our Lord in the Eucharist and inspiring priests to holiness and union with Him.

In this amazing book, Jesus tells the priest-monk:

I am about to sanctify My priests by a new outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon them. They will be sanctified as were My Apostles on the morning of Pentecost. Their hearts will be set ablaze with the divine fire of charity and their zeal will know no bounds. They will assemble around My Immaculate Mother, who will instruct them and, by her all-powerful intercession, obtain for them all the charisms necessary to prepare the world—this sleeping world—for My return in glory. I tell you this not to alarm you or to frighten anyone, but to give you cause for an immense hope and for pure spiritual joy. The renewal of My priests will be the beginning of the renewal of My Church, but it must begin as it did at Pentecost, with an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the men whom I have chosen to be My other selves in the world, to make present My Sacrifice and to apply My Blood to the souls of poor sinners in need of forgiveness and healing…

The attack on My priesthood that appears to be spreading and growing is, in fact, in its final stages. It is a satanic and diabolical onslaught against My Bride the Church, an attempt to destroy her by attacking the most wounded of her ministers in their carnal weaknesses; but I will undo the destruction they have wrought and I will cause My priests and My Spouse the Church to recover a glorious holiness that will confound My enemies and be the beginning of a new era of saints, of martyrs, and of prophets. This springtime of holiness in My priests and in My Church was obtained by the intercession of My sweet Mother’s Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart. She intercedes ceaselessly for her priest sons, and her intercession has obtained a victory over the powers of darkness that will confound unbelievers and bring joy to all My saints.

-March 2, 2010.

The day is coming, and it is not far off, when I will intervene to show My Face in a priesthood completely renewed and sanctified; when I will intervene to triumph in My Eucharistic Heart by the conquering power of sacrificial love alone; when I will intervene to defend the poor and vindicate the innocents whose blood has marked this nation and so many others as did the blood of Abel in the beginning.

-November 12, 2008

While only excerpts of the above messages are included, the message from January 8, 2010, is especially powerful, and therefore is relayed here in full:

This is the prayer I want you to say in all circumstances of life:

My Jesus, only as Thou willest,

when Thou willest,

and in the way Thou willest.

To Thee be all glory and thanksgiving,

Who rulest all things mightily and sweetly,

and Who fillest the earth with Thy manifold mercies. Amen.

Pray in this way, and so you will allow Me to deploy My grace and manifest My munificence in all places and in all the circumstances of your life. I desire to heap blessings upon you. I ask only that you give Me the freedom to act upon you, and around you, and through you, as I will.

If more souls would give Me this freedom to act as I will, My Church would begin to know the springtime of holiness that is My burning desire for her. These souls, by their entire submission to all the dispositions of My providence, will be the ones to usher in My kingdom of peace and holiness on earth.

Look at My most pure Mother; this was her way and this was her life— nothing but My will and the will of My Father, in complete submission to the Holy Spirit. Imitate her, and so will you too bring My presence into a world that waits for Me.

djmoforegon, Shae, Sunnyveil and 6 others like this.
  2. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Indeed, and as always when something is true, you see it everywhere. I was over at Glenn's Garabandal thread, and he said something very similar about the virtue of obedience:

https://motheofgod.com/threads/garabandal-info-answers.11105/page-141

Amen!

AED and Carol55 like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

I LOVE this passage ( "as Thou willest...")
    I often pray it.
    I love love love this book.

Seagrace, Shae, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  4. maryrose

maryrose Powers

My favourite book. I dip into it every day

Shae, Booklady, AED and 1 other person like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

A LUMINOUS SUN WILL SHINE upon a better humanity. (and I don't believe that this is only symbolic for the light in the coming New Era will be totally different!)

Fr. Ottavio – A New Era of Peace

Fr. Ottavio Michelini was a priest, mystic, and member of the Papal Court of Pope St. Paul VI (one of the highest honors bestowed by a Pope on a living person) who received many locutions from Heaven. Among them are the following prophecies of the Advent of Christ’s Kingdom upon earth:

On December 9, 1976

…it will be men themselves who will provoke the imminent conflict, and it will be I Myself who will destroy the forces of evil to draw good from all this, and it will be the Mother, most holy Mary, who will crush the head of the serpent, thus beginning a new era of peace; IT WILL BE THE ADVENT OF MY KINGDOM UPON EARTH. It will be the return of the Holy Ghost for a new Pentecost. It will be my merciful love that will defeat Satan’s hatred. It will be truth and justice that will prevail over heresy and over injustice; it will be the light that will put to flight the darkness of hell.

The very next day, he was told:

Hell will be defeated: my Church will be regenerated: MY KINGDOM, that is a kingdom of love, of justice and of peace, will give peace and justice to this humanity, subjected to the powers of hell, which my Mother will defeat. A LUMINOUS SUN WILL SHINE upon a better humanity. Courage, therefore, and do not fear anything.

On November 7, 1977:

The shoots of the announced springtime are already springing up in all places, and the ADVENT OF MY KINGDOM and the victory of the Immaculate Heart of my Mother are at the doors…

In my regenerated Church, there will no longer be so many dead souls, that are numbered in my Church today. This will be my proximate coming to the earth, with the ADVENT OF MY KINGDOM IN SOULS, and it will be the Holy Ghost who, with the fire of his love and with his charisms, will maintain the new Church purified, that will be eminently charismatic, in the best sense of the word… Indescribable is its task in this intermediate time, between the first coming of Christ to earth, with the mystery of the Incarnation, and his second coming, at the end of time, to judge the living and the dead. Between these two comings that will manifest: the first the mercy of God, and the second, divine justice, the justice of Christ, true God and true man, as Priest, King, and universal Judge there is a third and intermediate coming, that is invisible, in contrast to the first and the last, both visible. This intermediate coming is the Kingdom of Jesus in souls, a kingdom of peace, a kingdom of justice, that will have its full and luminous splendor after the purification.

On June 15, 1978, St. Dominic Savio revealed to him:

And the Church, placed in the world as a Teacher and Guide of the nations? Oh the Church! The Church of Jesus, that issued from the wound of his side she also has been contaminated and infected by the poison of Satan and of his wicked legions, but it will not perish; in the Church is present the divine Redeemer; it cannot perish, but it must suffer its tremendous passion, just like its invisible Head. Afterwards, the Church and all of humanity will be raised up from its ruins, to begin a new path of justice and of peace, in which THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL TRULY DWELL IN ALL HEARTS, THAT INTERIOR KINGDOM THAT UPRIGHT SOULS HAVE ASKED FOR AND IMPLORED FOR SO MANY AGES.

On January 2, 1979, a soul by the name of “Marisa” revealed to him that, indeed, this Era is the fulfillment of the Fiat Voluntas Tua of the Our Father prayer:

In fact the immense swarming of men who cover the Earth and who are feverishly agitated, enveloped in the obscurity, aren’t but a handful of dust which will soon be dispersed by the wind. The earth … will be made arid and desolate then “purified” by fire to be fertilized by the honest labor of the just escaped for the divine goodness to the tremendous hour of the divine anger. Then … there will be the reign of God in the souls, that reign the just ask from God invoking “Thy Kingdom come.”

Booklady likes this.
  6. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Me too. It's made me want to pray for priests more and more.

Booklady likes this.
  7. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Back when I was into prepping (not so much now for reasons) this was a common theme. The answer comes down to orders of magnitude. You can set aside provisions for 3 days. After that, you set aside provisions for 7 days, which require not only food but ways to prepare the food (i.e., a small heater and a pot to boil water). Oh, and have you set aside enough water for that time? You need to plan on at least 4 liters (a gallon) per day for men, 3 liters per day for women. Mind you, that's just for consumption. Even more if you have pets, and LOTS more if you want to wash your body at least once that week. You can easily set aside provisions for 3 days with paper plates, etc. that don't need washing, but at a week you'll want to cook some pasta or rice, both of which take water, and then everything has to be washed up. So going over a week you have to start practicing water discipline.

Water is heavy -- a gallon jug weighs about 8 pounds (3.7 liters = 3.6 kg). With the extras needed for brushing teeth, cooking, etc., you need to have AT LEAST one gallon (4 L) per person per day. It adds up quickly.

After planning for 7 days, the next step up is 4 weeks -- one month. You not only need more of what you've set aside for a week, you need more DIFFERENT things. For example, you can make do with a small rocket stove for heating water for a week. Anything above that and you need to plan on a bigger rocket stove or more than one, along with extra pots and pans and fuel to burn. You may have had dried fruit for dessert for a week; longer than that you need to plan on having that as a diet staple to ensure you get enough vitamin C and fiber. Plus you may have to plan on getting a couple of bottles of multivitamins just to be sure. And remember: if you give kids (under 16) adult vitamins, you run the risk of poisoning them, so you'll need to have separate vitamins for adults and kids.

The next order of magnitude from one month is 3 months. I'll let you do the math and the research, and then you'll understand why he didn't say 6 months or a year.

AED, Shae, Byron and 2 others like this.
  8. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Blast. Now you've got me remembering all these things from my prepper days. If you have provisions set aside for 3 months, it's easier to share what you have, than if you only have provisions for a week. In all those provisions, PLEASE think to stock up on bibles (Catholic ones, of course) and rosaries, along with instructions on how to pray the rosary and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. You can give these out to people whom you're helping with food and shelter.

Andy3, AED, Shae and 6 others like this.
  9. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Wow, Muzhik, you really planned this well. (y)

AED, Shae and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. picadillo

picadillo Powers

Best prepping advice ever!

AED, Shae, Booklady and 1 other person like this.
  11. Shae

Shae Archangels

My favourite book too!

Booklady likes this.
  12. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

So, many different ideas. Almost like Catholic Saints themselves. Every saint has a unique journey and path. No two are the same.

Anyone who says God had chosen them...and gives dates of when things are going to happen, the things better happen.

As much as many of you believe in Garabandal. Those prophecies cant be used to compare to other prophecies or locutions. Because they are still not proven. So, if you compare Fr. Michael to Garabandal...you cant get a definitive answer.

At the end of the day, you can become a saint, and your visions could be disavowed.

Not because you didn't have them. But because your human interpretation was wrong.

I believe, when the “created one” thinks he has taken full control, God will give everyone instantly the same dream/vision/locution. It will show you all the sins you have committed. It will be devastating. But it will happen in a instant/flash. Once its over, no one will understand if it was real or not. Because it happens so fast...many will think it was a bad dream or figment of imagination.

Some of you remember my older posts of what we see when we die. We see those things for the great judgement and for perfect justice. For everything God does is perfect.

I just mention this because dreams/visions/locutions are left to human interpretation. Many saints say the same things but they overlap differently.

Whats my point? Even touched by God everyone is still very much human. That includes our cognitive thinking and interpretations.

I still haven't found something that Father Michael has said wrong. Its his visions and interpretations. Even the 3 month supply of food is not a bad thing. From this corona virus (I learned)...if food chain went to down, it would take about 3 months to start it up again.

Whats my point...read and have open mind that most visions and visionaries are interpreting their personal visions.

Now when someone says God has told me to tell you...then we have to be more cautious.

br. al

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Most time configurations offered in PRs are given as a wake up call and warning for the public and always understood w/ the acceptance that prayer and conversion/change can mitigate or wholly prevent such possible events. When people start taking exactness of events in time within PRs they haven't understood the purpose of such heavenly communications or perhaps even the continuing mystical interpretation for a beginning of events that can ratchet up or even be extended to a later time. There have been instances when a nuclear war was accepted for a particular year to occur only to have a human action occur beforehand that prevented it. PRs, like w/ Fr. Gobbi, have their full meaning/interpretation, into the future. When that is not calculated into the original reading such understanding is incomplete. That is spelled out by current particular messages to Fr. Gobbi selected to be meditated upon "as if happening now" given to a seer in CA. The number of the selected message to be looked at now in that way just appears before the seer.

Mary's child and Byron like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Which is why John Leary's messages were ruled as not of supernatural origin by his bishops.

AED, Booklady and fallen saint like this.
  15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The Devil’s Dress Rehearsal and The Infrastructure of the Antichrist
    Prof. Daniel O’Connor

Fore-note: an important appeal, joined by four Cardinals, was just published today. I have signed it and would encourage you to do so as well:
    http://veritasliberabitvos.info/sign-the-appeal/

I will not in this post ask you to subscribe to any particular conspiracy theory regarding the present distress. Instead, I’m only asking you to consider what you, as a Christian, already know and what you, as a person with common sense and two eyes, can easily observe openly regarding the undisputed facts of the matter.

Fact 1: This world will end.

Fact 2: Before this world ends, the definitive events spoken of in Scripture, the Catechism, and the unanimous consensus of private revelation must transpire.

Fact 3: Among these events — guaranteed, with dogmatic certainty, to transpire and in no way merely conditional — is the rise and reign of the Antichrist.

Fact 4: The Antichrist, though he will have given himself over entirely to Satan and will work apparent wonders, is still a mere man with no supernatural powers. Nevertheless, he will acquire historically unprecedented worldwide dominion and exert total control over “buying and selling” of all people, requiring all to have his diabolical “mark” in order to legally do so.

[​IMG]

Corollary 1:

The Antichrist will need to acquire this dominion by making sure, before he makes his public entrance, that what I refer to as “The Infrastructure of the Antichrist” is firmly in place. (And even if the Antichrist himself does not personally orchestrate all of this — admittedly, it would not be credible to assert that all of today’s chaos can be traced back to one man — the devil who is working behind the scenes to pave the way for the Antichrist does orchestrate it, hence the title of this post.)
    Corollary 2:
    This Infrastructure of the Antichrist will require (in 2018 I speculated that he is waiting for just a few more developments before making his public entrance; as you will see, I think this Coronavirus crisis is going to allow for them):

A. Massive surveillance.

B. Technological control of all purchases, and a general extreme degree of control of the people

C. The ability to quickly and universally promulgate a certain physical thing — the Mark of the Beast
    — getting it into the hands (or, rather, injected into/implanted within/imprinted upon the right hand or forehead) of every single person on the face of the planet

D. The persecution of the Church — especially by way of the suppression of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

E. The blind submission of the masses
    to unsubstantiated “official” claims and the repression of any information that dares contradict these claims.

F. The wiping out, as much as possible, of economic subsidiarity and social solidarity
    , in order to ensure that the masses are dependent upon centralized government and/or corporate intervention, which in turn can easily be subsumed into his diabolical one world pseudo messianic ploy.

[​IMG]

Likelihood 1:
    What we have seen, just during the last couple of months, is — almost to the letter — a practice dry run, a veritable dress rehearsal, of all of the above: A through F. It has furthermore proved a great (demonic) success for the Infrastructure of the Antichrist.

A. We have seen the sudden worldwide explosion of both implementation of, and wide acceptance of, surveillance to a degree scarcely imagined in the science fiction of even recent times

(cont'd below)

SgCatholic and Booklady like this.
  16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above)

B. “Control” is the name of the game of the present crisis. People, governments have concluded, are not to be trusted; individuals do not matter as far as they are concerned — all that matters is the Utilitarian calculation of what effect they may have on the “Community” (that is, the established elite who benefit off of affairs operating in a certain matter). Is a soul on his deathbed and in need of company? Who cares! Letting him be ministered to may adversely effect “flattening the curve.” Has an individual family concluded that heeding some absurd restriction will be infinitely more damaging to them than risking possible exposure to a disease with a tiny mortality rate? Who cares! Families don’t matter — all that matters is the government’s concern that trusting individual families may have a negative “cumulative effect on the curve.” Does an individual who has been placed on government-mandated quarantine realize that the importance of some task he must accomplish far outweighs the importance of him avoiding possibly contributing incrementally to the spread of Coronavirus? Who cares? All that matters is that the government has decided it would be better to have him stay completely isolated for weeks — with fewer rights than a convicted prisoner in a maximum security prison — even if it will cause his life, and perhaps his family, to fall apart. These examples could be multiplied, but you get the picture: Because, ostensibly, of how much modern government values “people” (yeah right), actual real individual people must be thrown under the bus.

C. Bill Gates himself — who, also, doubtless will be a leader in the imminent New World Order — has insisted that we must vaccinate every single one of the 7 billion people on the planet. Now, I am most definitely not anti-vaccine; but what he is saying is manifest madness. He is claiming that humanity has “never before” faced a more urgent task than this new conquest for which he advocates (has he ever opened a history book?), even while admitting that what he is insisting upon is unprecedented, saying “We’ve never delivered something to every corner of the world before.” If this isn’t a dry run for the Mark of the Beast, then nothing is. Bill Gates isn’t dumb; but he must think his readers are if he thinks they really will take what he is saying at face value and fail to realize that there is some other, much darker, plan only thinly veiled by this task he is insisting upon.

D. As never before in the 2,000 year history of the Church, the public Mass has been eradicated — and, by and large, our shepherds have simply rolled over to this and played rag doll in the hands of civil officials in the name of “safety.” Only a relatively small number of Bishops have protested (thank God for Cardinal Muller and Cardinal Sarah, and for today’s “appeal for the Church and the world” , which I have signed), pointing out how absurd and contrary to Divine Law it is to tell priests they cannot administer the Sacraments and how easily the Faithful could adhere to legitimate prudential social distancing guidelines while still going to Mass, Confession, etc. (like they are even now in Poland, which nevertheless has maintained a tiny Coronavirus death rate proportional to its population) So, today, public Catholicism has essentially been temporarily outlawed — yes, outlawed; people are even being arrested for attending Mass — with the cooperation of the Bishops, in the name of “safety.” In the name of what will Catholicism be outlawed tomorrow?

E. Censorship of “unapproved” information has reached a fever pitch recently. Suddenly, anything that dares to deviate from the official narrative (which itself is constantly changing and thus has already demonstrated itself untrustworthy) is deemed “fake news,” and deleted, by faceless employees answerable to no one, from what has increasingly become people’s sole source of information: social media.

Incidentally, this is one of the reasons I prefer a blog over social media (I still have no facebook/twitter/etc.). If they censor me — and doubtless they soon will — I can still reach my subscribers by email, and I know how to get around any attempt they may make to prevent me from emailing subscribers.

(cont'd below)

17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above)

F. I don’t suppose there are many left still in need of convincing that economies throughout the world have crashed like never before in history; at this point, only the most obstinate head-in-sand folk are denying that. While in earlier crises the nation and the world has faced, people usually responded by helping each other, what are we being told today? We have been told — often, required — not to help each other, but to avoid each other. We have been told to leave helping people to the government. We have been told not to worry about making a living — the government will support us; perhaps even with a “Universal Basic Income.”Unemployment benefits now pay most workers who receive them significantly more than does actual work. People like me, who are plowing ahead with work despite the fact that they are making much less than they would be making on unemployment — in my case, bending over backwards to transition all of my instruction to online and undertaking intensive trainings so I can continue teaching my students remotely instead of saying “sorry, I can’t; get back to me when we’re back on campus” — are essentially thereby punished for not just sitting back and going on the dole. It is not an overreaction to call such a scenario essentially a punishment of those who work: money is purely relative, and when trillions of dollars are printed, the money that workers earn becomes drastically mitigated in substance even if not nominally. (Let’s not waste our time with an economics debate on inflation when common sense and logic suffice.)

Socialism, categorically condemned by the Church’s Magisterium, is now entering the scene strongly and outright Communism will likely soon replace it (which, incidentally, is exactly what the Garabandal visionaries were told would immediately precede The Warning). [I am not at all against aid to those in need; what I am against is the government stepping in, with Communist undertones, to the point of overriding subsidiarity.]

(Note: I am NOT saying that this whole Pandemic response is some fabricated conspiracy. I am well aware of the seriousness of this virus and I do support significant measures being taken to combat it. Nor am I asserting that every item I’ve linked to is intrinsically malicious. My point is only that many things have been taken far too far, and that within this dynamic is seen clearly the laying of the foundations of the Infrastructure of the Antichrist)

Likelihood 2: A dress rehearsal means that the real thing is close at hand.

Now, you cannot doubt the 4 Facts listed above. You would be hard pressed to doubt the 2 Corollaries listed above.

And, with each passing day, the “2 Likelihoods” listed above are looking less and less like mere likelihoods and more and more like veritable objective descriptions of the present time.

Reject those 2 Likelihoods if you will — maybe because you prefer mindless “positive thinking” to even considering anything painful … or, maybe because you just can’t handle the truth…(or, for a few readers, maybe because the imminent rise of the Antichrist doesn’t fit in with your own personal eschatological speculations that you developed by only reading a few authors who systematically ignore the entire unanimous consensus of post-Fatima trustworthy private revelation and impose their own opinions upon the older prophecies, pretending they contain conclusions that they simply do not (see The Crown of Sanctity pages 356-396 )

But, regardless of your eschatological opinions, favorite end-times authors, or personal dispositional preferences, know this for certain, for I solemnly assure you of it: the present sad Era will soon come to an end. It will be replaced by a glorious Era of Peace unlike anything the world has ever seen. But that transition is going to hurt, and pretending otherwise will not spare you the pain.

And although pretending otherwise is futile and harmful, waking up and recognizing the Signs of the Times is incredibly beneficial; not because it gives you clear knowledge of all future events (not even the greatest of prophets have that — we have all eternity to be certain of things; only now can we merit by Faith and Trust), and certainly not because it encourages you to engage in survivalism or harbor a refuge mentality (see note on that below), but because it gives you the inspiration you need to heed the Battle Orders for the Church Militant that Heaven has long been begging of us before these events hit

[​IMG]

The Moral of the Story — All that Matters, in Fact:
    • Repent of your sins. There is no more time to delay this. Do not be easy on yourself; examine your conscience carefully. Stop sinning, make an act of perfect contrition, and get to confession as soon as it is again made available.
    • Live in and Proclaim the Divine Will. The imminent Chastisements will be proportional in severity, scope, and duration, to the deficiency of knowledge of the Divine Will among the people — yes, boldly proclaiming the Divine Will really will drastically lessen the Chastisements.
    • Incessantly beg God for the Coming of the Kingdom, for it is now at hand, and the events that must precede it are about to commence; if, however, we fail to incessantly beg God for the Coming of the Kingdom, then these sorrowful events which come before may linger much longer.
    • Trust in the Divine Mercy and Proclaim the Divine Mercy. Evangelize like never before — even if, for a time, you must do so primarily remotely.
    • Pray the Rosary every day
    • Frequent daily Mass and monthly Confession as soon as it is possible to return to these
    • Love all and forgive all
    • Pray and Sacrifice (especially by fasting) for the salvation and sanctification of souls, the conversion of sinners, the deliverance of the Holy Souls in Purgatory (their intercession, too, will greatly aid us in the coming days), the mitigation of the Chastisements, and the Hastening of the Era of Peace
    • Consecrate yourself, your family, and your home to the Holy Family and live your family life in imitation of their virtues
    • Set your face like flint, right now, to make absolutely no compromises in The Faith, even in the face of death, and especially regarding those tenets thereof that are most despised by modern society: The fact that there is only one God in exactly Three Divine Persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) and that He alone can ever be worshiped — and that any worship of any other person or thing is idolatrous. The fact that the Bible really is the infallible Word of God and the Magisterium of the Church really is its authoritative interpreter. The literal truth of the Divinity, Incarnation, Death, Resurrection, and Ascension of Jesus. The objective necessity of the Catholic Church — wherein alone resides the Fullness of the Truth — and her Sacraments. The literal Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. The literal reality of the Second Coming, Judgment, Purgatory, Heaven, and Hell. The intrinsically evil nature of any sexual activity of any sort outside of the marriage (which is indissoluble) of one (actual – biological) man and one (actual – biological) woman. The intrinsically evil nature of abortion, euthanasia, suicide….
      • Any denial — or any formal cooperation in any such denial — of any of these truths is itself intrinsically evil and never permissible — not even if it were considered necessary to prevent the destruction of the entire world. Make an absolutely solid and permanent act of the will right now to never do such a thing.
    • And, yes, be prudent: If you reasonably can, keep a few months of food/supplies on hand.
    https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/the-devils-dress-rehearsal/

18. Christy1983

Christy1983 Principalities

This is very, very long "extract." Do we need all these different posts? Why not just put some information from "Prof. O'Connor" in a post, and, link to it? Otherwise, it is long to scroll past!

19. Christy1983

Christy1983 Principalities

Also, with copyright information, you cannot post so much of it...only a little bit, is "fair use."

20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The link is provided. I've heard that some viewers aren't always able to find links. Prof. O'Connor has no such stipulations. There have been loads of such articles that are offered on the various threads of this forum that have done the same w/o any such objections. Hmmm!

SgCatholic, Sam and Byron like this.