Countdown to the Kingdom

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by bflocatholic, Mar 26, 2020.

1. AED

AED Powers

Oh how wonderful. How great a gift!
    This time has been an inward journey for me as well. I am hoping for confession next week.

2. AED

AED Powers

"They dont have glimmer of understanding...."
    The frightening question is will they receive the grace to turn back before it is too late. As Malachi Martin said of bishops and Cardinals who have lost their faith "Jesus doesnt always call them back..."

josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Yes. And imagine--we only see the surface of the evil. Think how subterranean and deep it runs.

4. AED

AED Powers

Yes. Same here. Shaking my head. The blindness is terrifying. How in the world did such hatred get focused on one man---this alone tells me he is doing the right thing. The hatred is relentless and implacable and cannot be reasoned with. I'm living with this situation.

Lumena, josephite, RoryRory and 4 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]
    Bl. Conchita – The Holy Spirit Will Come

Blessed Conchita (Concepción Cabrera de Armida) was born on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception in the year 1862 and died in 1937. A wife, mother, and mystic, she authored thousands of pages of approved mystical literature and received many messages and revelations from Jesus. She was declared Venerable by Pope St. John Paul II in 1999 and Beatified by Pope Francis in May 2019. Among the prophecies given to her of the coming glorious Era of Peace are the following:[1]

On sending to the world a new Pentecost, I want it inflamed, purified, illuminated, inflamed and purified by the light and fire of the Holy Spirit. The last stage of the world must be marked very specially by the effusion of the Holy Spirit. He must reign in hearts and in the entire world, not so much for the glory of His Person as for making the Father loved and bearing testimony of Me, although His glory is that of the whole Trinity.

Tell the Pope that it is My will that in the whole Christian world the Holy Spirit be implored to bring peace and His reign into hearts. Only this Holy Spirit will be able to renew the face of the earth. He will bring light, union and charity to hearts.*

May the whole world have recourse to this Holy Spirit since the day of His reign has arrived. This last stage of the world belongs very specially to Him that He be honored and exalted.

May the Church preach Him, may souls love Him, may the whole world be consecrated to Him, and peace will come along with a moral and spiritual reaction, greater than the evil by which the world is tormented.

May all at once this Holy Spirit begin to be called on with prayers, penances and tears, with the ardent desire of His coming. He will come, I will send Him again clearly manifest in His effects, which will astonish the world and impel the Church to holiness. —Diary, Sept. 27, 1918

Ask, supplicate heaven, that all may be restored in Me by the Holy Spirit. —Diary, Nov. 1, 1927

I want to return to the world in My priests.[2] I want to renew the world of souls by making Myself seen in My priests. I want to give a might impulse to My Church infusing in her, as it were, a new Pentecost, the Holy Spirit, in My priests. —Diary, Jan. 5, 1928

One day not too far away, at the center of My Church, at Saint Peter’s there will take place the consecration of the world to the Holy Spirit, and the graces of this Divine Spirit, will be showered on the blessed Pope who will make it… It is My desire that the universe be consecrated to the Divine Spirit that He may spread Himself over the earth in a new Pentecost. —Diary, March 11, 1928

*Since Leo XIII, the popes have been ardently praying for a new Pentecost over the entire world:

May [the Blessed Mother] continue to strengthen our prayers with her suffrages, that, in the midst of all the stress and trouble of the nations, those divine prodigies may be happily revived by the Holy Ghost, which were foretold in the words of David: “Send forth Thy Spirit and they shall be created, and Thou shalt renew the face of the earth” (Ps. ciii., 30). —POPE LEO XIII, Divinum Illud Munus, n. 14

We humbly implore the Holy Ghost, the Paraclete, that He may “graciously grant to the Church the gifts of unity and peace,” and may renew the face of the earth by a fresh outpouring of His charity for the salvation of all. —POPE BENEDICT XV, Pacem Dei Munus Pulcherrimum, May 23rd, 1920

Divine Spirit, renew your wonders in this our age as in a new Pentecost, and grant that your Church, praying perseveringly and insistently with one heart and mind together with Mary, the Mother of Jesus, and guided by blessed Peter, may increase the reign of the Divine Savior, the reign of truth and justice, the reign of love and peace. Amen. —POPE JOHN XXIII, at convocation of Second Vatican Council, Humanae Salutis, December 25th, 1961

The fresh breath of the Spirit, too, has come to awaken latent energies within the Church, to stir up dormant charisms, and to infuse a sense of vitality and joy. It is this sense of vitality and joy which makes the Church youthful and relevant in every age, and prompts her to proclaim joyously her eternal message to each new epoch. —POPE PAUL VI, A New Pentecost? by Cardinal Suenens, p. 89

Be open to Christ, welcome the Spirit, so that a new Pentecost may take place in every community! A new humanity, a joyful one, will arise from your midst; you will experience again the saving power of the Lord. —POPE JOHN PAUL II, in Latin America, 1992

…[a] new springtime of Christian life will be revealed by the Great Jubilee if Christians are docile to the action of the Holy Spirit… —POPE JOHN PAUL II, Tertio Millennio Adveniente, n. 18

I am really a friend of movements—Communione e Liberazione, Focolare, and the Charismatic Renewal. I think this is a sign of the Springtime and of the presence of the Holy Spirit. —Cardinal Ratzinger (POPE BENEDICT XVI), Interview with Raymond Arroyo, EWTN, The World Over, September 5th, 2003

…let us implore from God the grace of a new Pentecost… May tongues of fire, combining burning love of God and neighbor with zeal for the spread of Christ’s Kingdom, descend on all present! —POPE BENEDICT XVI, Homily, New York City, April 19th, 2008

josephite and Byron like this.
  6. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

How old is this world?

7. The world is probably millions of years old but man....that is Adamic man.... is probably that 6000 years, give or take a few years. Remember, Adam fell "down" to this world/dimension from Paradise. We are the 1st heaven.....St. Paul was taken to the "3rd heaven" in his mystical experience...as he says....in his body, etc. Those other types of earlier forms....Neanderthal, etc., are pre-Adamic. And it was the corruption of those descendants of Adam that called for the purification via the flood due to the corruption/mixing, as Genesis describes, leaving only those remnant "pure" to go on. Now we have the similar, but by different means, in the lab and through high tech, corruption of man made in the image and likeness of God.....that "mixing". So again there is the necessity of the "re-creation" of man through the Holy Spirit, and the renewal of the face of the earth also by the Holy Spirit, that must take place. Satan's goal from the beginning.....corrupting, to his own image, the human creation, made in that image and likeness of God.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2020
    Booklady and RoryRory like this.
  8. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

RR, I cannot answer that question. It's one of the big mysteries that I am eager to have explained to me when I give my list of ten thousand questions to my all knowing God.

Beth B, Sam, RoryRory and 2 others like this.
  9. The Talmud says 6,000 too

djmoforegon, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

God works in all ways and through all things to bring us closer to Him. His love has no end.

11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Timelines have been worked out with the number of generations since Adam and Eve. It's about 6,000 years old.

Sam and djmoforegon like this.
  12. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Did these Neanderthal etc have a soul?
    Was Adam the first to have a soul?
    What does it mean Adam fell from Paradise --that he lost Paradise
    Things I wonder about
    Thanks for all your replies
    Please keep my family in your prayer--as I do yours. We need all the help we can get.

Beth B, Booklady, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

We sure do.

Beth B likes this.
  14. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Paradise - it wasn’t heaven. It was the perfection of all that was good. All God created was good and had perfect order. It was a state of perfection held in place by the lack of evil.

Perfection of rain, perfection of weather, perfection of trees and ocean...everything in perfect order. Even animals lived perfectly on earth. Not as food chain but as mutual neighbors. It was the closest thing to being one with God.

Beth B, Booklady, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  15. Lumena

Lumena Guest

What worries me is that Fr. Michel Rodrigue seems for all intents and purposes to be a comedian. And the people listening to him in the church spend much of their time laughing at his " funny" jokes. In front of the altar, in front of the Tabernacle. It's strange, as where I go to Mass, we Parishioners are not allowed to talk inside our Church - so such behaviour that I witness when I watch him doing his stand up comedy routine right there at the altar is jarring to me.

Also it seemed to me when I watched Mark Mallet talking to Kendra and Christine on a youtube, (after the new website had been launched, ) that Mark Mallet had hardly even met Christine, and did not really know her, when he launched the new website, in collaboration with her. And he was only just catching up with what was actually on it. He says " I'm still going through Christne's material on our website..."

Why not go though it before it is published???? After all, he is collaborating with Christine.

Something is not right here. Let's put away all comedy and put on ashes. The hour is late.

A few years ago I was quite badly burned by getting caught up in following a visionary called "Locutions to the World". When they turned out to be false, I asked myself how was I introduced to them.? And the answer was via Mark Mallett's "The Now Word, Possible or not?" ( Feb 27th, 2013)

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2020
    padraig, Beth B, Carol55 and 7 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Same thing with Charlie Johnston--through Mark Mallett.

padraig, Beth B, Carol55 and 7 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Lumena, I brought up that very point about Fr Michel giving his talk with his back to the Tabernacle which clearly had the lamp lit up. And it truly was a stand up comedy routine in my mind as well. I was very unsettled by it. I am so happy to hear your testimony about it. Also agree with your feelings about LTTW, and the origins. Thank you for posting this. It’s time to put on ashes.

padraig, Beth B, Carol55 and 6 others like this.
  18. Credo

Credo Christi Crux est Mea Lux

Could someone (anyone) kindly provide a primary (original) source for these two prophetic claims which are commonly attributed to Fr. Michel Rodrigue?:

(1.) the need to maintain a 3-month supply of food in homes, and;
    (2.) a looming nuclear strike on American soil.

Given the gravity and (apparent) imminence of these alleged scenarios, it would be very helpful to hear - firsthand - the relevant talk(s) given by Fr. Rodrigue.

Otherwise, I'll assume that these are spurious claims - which is already my inclination.

So far, I've only encountered secondhand (anecdotal) reports which are now widespread across the Internet.

Would the applicable talks (reportedly) given by Fr. Rodrigues be accessible on YouTube?

Using the provided search engine on the Countdowntothekingdom.com website, I was unable to substantiate this info.

Thanks in advance! :)

padraig likes this.
  19. https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/fr-michel-rodrigue-after-the-warning-and-world-war-iii/
    "Seven nuclear missiles will be permitted to strike the United States as a result of its abominations."

https://www.countdowntothekingdom.c...gns-and-false-prophets-will-enter-the-church/

"During this summer, you need to prepare a food supply for a period of three months, with drinking water, too."

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  20. Former pope Benedict complains of attempts to 'silence' him

[​IMG]

Berlin (AFP) - Traditionalist former pope Benedict XVI accuses opponents of wanting to "silence" him while associating gay marriage with "the Antichrist" and attacking "humanist ideologies" in a new authorised biography published Monday in Germany.

The 93-year-old, whose original name is Joseph Ratzinger, claims in "Benedict XVI - A Life" that he has fallen victim to a "malignant distortion of reality" in reactions to his interventions in theological debates.

"The spectacle of reactions coming from German theology is so misguided and ill-willed that I would prefer not to speak of it," he says.

The former pope -- who dramatically resigned in 2013 -- was especially criticised for a 2018 text that was seen as critical of the Jewish faith.

"I would rather not analyse the actual reasons why people want to silence my voice," Benedict says.

The German branch of the Catholic Church has for years been led by clergy more disposed to reform than the stringent traditionalism associated with Ratzinger.

In office from 2005-13, Benedict has frequently been criticised for his attitudes to Islam or to social questions, and is accused of attempting to undermine the modernisation drive of his successor Pope Francis.

Ratzinger attempts to counter such claims in the biography, saying his "personal friendship with Pope Francis has not only endured, but grown".

In February, Benedict was drawn into a Vatican intrigue when his private secretary was removed from Francis' entourage.

Some observers had accused the former pope of back-seat driving when a book defending the hot topic of priestly celibacy appeared, bearing his name alongside that of arch-conservative Guinean cardinal Robert Sarah.

After 48 hours of controversy, Benedict asked that his name be removed from the book's cover, introduction and jointly signed conclusion.

But he has not given up intervening in social debates, offering a fresh blast against gay marriage in the new biography.

"A century ago, anyone would have thought it absurd to talk about homosexual marriage. Today those who oppose it are excommunicated from society," Benedict says.

"It's the same thing with abortion and creating human life in the laboratory," he says, adding that it's "only natural" for people to "fear the spiritual power of the Antichrist" -- an evil force seeking to supplant Jesus Christ.

"The real threat to the Church... is in the global dictatorship of purportedly humanist ideologies," he warns.

https://news.yahoo.com/former-pope-benedict-complains-attempts-silence-him-074433871.html

Booklady and Byron like this.