Countdown to the Kingdom

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by bflocatholic, Mar 26, 2020.

1. WTW

WTW Archangels

https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/protection-from-the-coronavirus-and-future-pandemics/

If you go to the section on “Good Samaritan oils” it says you can buy them from Mark’s wife. The company she is selling through is an MLM/pyramid scheme.

Daniel O’Connor also made a personal blog post disassociating himself from the selling of essential oils and the company they are being sold through.

Christy1983, Jo M and Clare A like this.
  2. josephite

josephite Powers

I agree Advocata Nostra,
    As a reasonably informed Catholic, I believe over the last 7 years, any catholic who is complacent about our times, must be in a coma! to not realise that the church has critically haemorrhaged its life blood and that the world has accordingly descended into an abyss of no return!

As an informed Catholic I am in agreeance with the prophesies of Our lady at Akita, Fatima, Good Success, Knock, La Salette and Our Lady of Revelations and knowing full well that these prophesies are being fulfilled IN OUR TIME!

It is disheartening to read posts of so called catholics who accuse other Catholics of being non believers (naysayers) in regards to the above revelations!
    This could not be further from the truth!

In fact, we the true Catholics, are utilising our God given gift of prudence to discern the proliferation of unapproved messages disseminated today and to navigate a way through these poisons and toxins without becoming contaminated. We do this to remain true to Our Lord and master, Jesus Christ.

With many unapproved messages proclaiming all manner of future magical manifestations and additionally advocating disobedience to our Holy Catholic Dogma, Doctrine and Catechism, it is imperative that we discern.

We must keep watch and pray; as our Lord has advised!

Our Lady of Good Success pray for us
    Our Lady of Akita pray for us
    Our Lady of Fatima pray for us
    Our Lady of Knock pray for us
    Our Lady of La Salette pray for us
    Our Lady of Revelations pray for us.
    We need your intercession Dearest Mother.
    Thank you most exalted Queen of Heaven and earth.

AED, Christy1983, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  3. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Fatima, you need to stop accusing people as guilty of “slander” those of us who don’t believe in these chatterers’ words as you do. You are being nasty. Just plain stop. If I, in some last minute—the eleventh hour— decided to believe ANY themes in this cacophonous “consensus” and make my climb up onto the proverbial “ark”, would you give me your hand? Or would you be holding tightly a sign reading, “Told you so”?

Sam and WTW like this.
  4. Advocata Nostra

Amen!!!

5. Advocata Nostra

Let’s be careful to separate two things: essential oils from snake oil. I actually have a friend who sells the oils to which you are referring. He is a good Catholic man who has always looked for ways to help others. I, myself, used another line rigorously tested for their purity. There is nothing sinful about using essential oils. The constituents of various plants do have medicinal value. People used herbs and plants for thousands of years before the pharmaceutical industry took a strong hold. That is because many of these products do work. BUT, people practicing New Age give them a spiritual claim. Not good. Even Saint Hildegard of Bingen’s knowledge was hijacked by occultists for more dark applications. However, whether I decide to kill my headache with an aspirin or by rubbing peppermint oil on my temples is my choice and it is morally neutral.~AN

Jo M, Donna259, AED and 2 others like this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It is actually big-pharma that controls the narrative on health -- through propaganda.

Or as they say -- drug promotion

https://www.drugwatch.com/featured/big-pharma-marketing/

7. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

I think it is things like this, from the Countdown site, that give people pause. Oil of the Good Samaritan is a rebranding of "Thieves Oil." Thieves Oil dates to the Middle Ages, when it was sold to protect against the plague. It didn't.:oops:

[Edited to add]Luz de Maria is not approved by the Church. Recently, the National Catholic Register raised questions about the legitimacy of the imprimatur claimed for Luz de Maria's messages.

Oil of the Good Samaritan
    Luz de Maria de Bonilla , a mystic, stigmatist, and locutionist, whose messages from heaven have received the Imprimatur of the Catholic Church since 2009, has been told by Jesus and Mary of a preventative measures in the event of pandemics. We provide the following for your discernment:

At the end of Luz de Maria’s message of June 3, 2016, she writes:

Suddenly, our Mother raises her other hand, and I see human creatures sick with great plagues; I see a healthy person approach a sick one and is immediately infected… I ask our Mother, ‘How can we help these brothers?’ and she says, ‘Use the Oil of the Good Samaritan. I gave you the necessary and convenient ingredients.’ Our Mother told me that true plagues will come and that we should ingest a raw clove of garlic every morning (see NOTE at end of post for way to ingest it) or oil of oregano; these two are excellent antibiotics. If oil of oregano is not available, oregano can be boiled to make an infusion; however, the oil of oregano is a better antibiotic. Our Mother told me, ‘Ignorance in the human being is what leads to so much conflict. Knowledge is of utmost importance to eradicate ignorance. Tell your brothers that they must learn to pray and to put prayer into practice with their fellow men; tell them they must be action. Tell them not to be fanatics but creatures of faith—strong, firm, and determined—creatures of faith who know what they love, who practice what they say, and who give testimony of what they preach. Tell them to use the will to prevent the ego from taking control; tell them to be humble in order to be true. Tell them that man causes his own evil; in some cases, he is the direct cause. In others, he is led by the ignorance that has been given to him as truth. Tell them I love them and that My Son wants Me to take a place closer to His people. Tell them that My help is with all of them. Tell them to call on Me. Tell them I bless them and love them.’

Extracts from a message from the Blessed Virgin Mary to her beloved daughter, Luz de Maria:
    January 28, 2020

Great pestilences, plagues generated by unknown viruses are advancing upon humanity. Use the oil of the Good Samaritan as protection, faced with a case of a highly contagious disease where you live—the quantity of the head of a pin on the earlobes will suffice. If the number of those infected increases, you should put it on both sides of your neck and on the wrists of both hands. . .

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    WTW likes this.
  8. Advocata Nostra

It all went sour when they decided to focus more on the “big” instead of on the “pharma”.

HeavenlyHosts, Sam and Christy1983 like this.
  9. WTW

WTW Archangels

I know essential oils have their uses but when a company or their representative claim they can cure cancer, Parkinson’s, etc then they are snake oil in that case.

My personal opinion is that there is no ethical way to make money through a mlm. The majority of people “selling” end up losing money because they don’t get paid on the product they sell but based on the commissions of the people they bring into the company.

There are plenty of good oils being sold on Amazon for much less money.

Christy1983 likes this.
  10. Advocata Nostra

They have done a disservice to both the manufacturers/retailers of essential oils by making these connections between essential oil usage and the Faith. (By the way, the blend smells awesome and very fall-like. One can call it by a number of titles, but different companies tweak their ingredients to make the blend more their own, using orange instead of lemon, etc.) But I wouldn’t sell any of it to plague victims or Covid 19 patients.

Christy1983 likes this.
  11. Advocata Nostra

As an aside, you can always look to independent testing companies online. They are objective, hopefully, and rigorous in their methods. What you will find is that, yes, some times the products from Amazon are as you say, or they’re not. The same thing goes with those products manufactured by MLM companies.

Christy1983 likes this.
  12. Advocata Nostra

I just reread what I wrote and don’t want anybody to think that my last sentence means that I sell essential oil’s. I do not sell essential oil’s. I do use essential oil’s.

"Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  13. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

Hi WTW,

You're the expert in this! Thank you for the information on Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) businesses. After you mentioned it, I went and looked for information. I am simply providing these links for anyone who wants to look into this further. (And then I'm taking a break for a bit.)

* The company associated with the Malletts is Young Living, one of the largest sellers of essential oils. It is a MLM. Here is a link to "Bloom Crew" website, which is the Mallett's business: https://www.thebloomcrew.com/18-reasons-to-choose-young-living

* Here is a link to a discussion on MLMs and some problems with them, from The U.S. Federal Trade Commission https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0065-multi-level-marketing-businesses-and-pyramid-schemes

* Here is a long (investigative) article from the New Yorker on oils and Young Living: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...l-oils-became-the-cure-for-our-age-of-anxiety

WTW likes this.
  14. Sam

Sam Powers

Fatima, I appreciate your posts and I do understand your concern about slandering God's prophets, but don't people have a right, a duty to discern and discuss prophets? Isn't the arc now the Blessed Virgin Mary? Revelations seems to tie this together:

19Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant could be seen in the temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, and peals of thunder, an earthquake, and a violent hailstorm.

Immediately followed by:

1 A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

The Church position is that we do not have to have to believe in any private revelation, but you know all this. So if the Virgin Mary is our arc and our refuge, will she refuse entrance to good faithful praying Catholics if they don't believe in certain prophets?

Ah well, all this back and forth is just tiring to me. I feel as if I'm watching a dead horse just getting beat and beat. So I'll bow out now.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  15. Advocata Nostra

Sam, on this particular aspect of this thread, I totally agree here.

16. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Of course it is good to share our personal views positive and negative on the manifold alleged messengers out there. I am very cautious to make forum statements on the majority of so called messages which I don't waste my time reading, I do indeed read maybe one or two on any given published message/locution, and then avoid reading any more if they don't sit right with me; rightly or wrongly that is how I personally approach the majority of messengers.

But because my opinion might crush another soul who is finding encouragement from a messenger who I would not waste my time with; I am cautious so as not to bend the reed to breaking point and cause a soul to walk away from seeking that narrow path. If God permits us to learn from our own mistakes, why do we feel it a duty to shame another soul who might just learn the lesson when they are ready to move on from a given messenger. I hope that makes sense to you.

I have noticed there are a FEW on the forum who seem to pop up when the knives come out to crush one messenger or another. We are not authorised to condemn or approve any messengers or locutionists or visionaries; because we are not Bishops who have had a panel of experts prepare the groundwork before making condemnations or approvals. We are warned NOT to pass judgement lest we will be judged by our own standards. No thanks, I am in the queue for Mercy.

Surely all that critics need to say is they do not feel/discern such and such is genuine, and a reason...once. And as you say move on. It seems to become a fight to the death time and time again.

Here let me surprise you. I do not read or follow the messages of Luz de Marie. I was put right off around the time Pope Benedict resigned by messages from her which were so contentious, they had to be withdrawn. Now of course there are people on this forum who diligently share her messages. And I would not criticise or presume to put anyone off. This is just one example of a seer, I just occasionally read when posted on this forum. I do not condemn this seer, who am I to judge. But so you know and don't take personally how much I dislike the intense search for flaws in seers when they are put to the MOG test by people who are not authorised by the Church to Publicly CANCEL any given messenger, locutionist or visionary.

Of course if the seer I mentioned was found in a You Tube video asleep with a crack pipe in her mouth, I am certain Jesus would not mind if we shared the video. (I hope). Sincerely Peace. :)

17. andree

andree Archangels

Well said Julia. You're not the only one who has noticed the few who pop up for attacks.

And yes, harping repeatedly on a seer to prove a point without addressing the ultimate subject (concern for salvation of a soul) is the behavior of the pharisees because it aims for that space that God Himself does not dare enter: our minds and our wills, which are ultimately our own to give freely.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    Julia, Sam and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  18. WTW

WTW Archangels

I don’t totally agree with you but I hear what you’re saying.

Julia likes this.
  19. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

I would like to take the opportunity to clarify my last two comments on this thread so they cannot be mistaken..
    My first was a question to provide evidence of such a claim..

My second response is most certainly not a condemnation of mark or his family I was merely pointing out how it could be perceived as a red flag when an association can be linked to the oils and selling them... It would have been better not to try and promote both seer and seller especially if the connection is innocent

Julia, andree, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  20. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

In other words as my late father in law wrote....

THE TONGUE CAN ACCUSE

A NEIGHBOUR WAS PASSING MY GARDEN ONE DAY SHE STOPPED AND I KNEW RIGHT AWAY,
    IT WAS GOSSIP, NOT FLOWERS SHE HAD ON HER MIND
    FOR THESE WERE THE WORDS SHE DID SAY.
    DO YOU KNOW THAT BAD GIRL WHO LIVES DOWN THE STREET
    SHE SMOKES AND DRINKS QUITE A LOT, SHE KNOWS NOT TO SPEAK TO MY CHILD OR ME
    MY NEIGHBOUR PASSED ON AND I THOUGHT.
    THE TONGUE CAN ACCUSE, IT CAN CARRY BAD NEWS THE SEEDS
    OF MISTRUST IT CAN SEW.
    SO UNLESS YOU HAVE MADE NO MISTAKES IN YOUR LIFE
    JUST BE CAREFUL WITH STONES THAT YOU THROW.
    A CAR SPEEDED BY WITH THE SCREECHING OF BRAKES
    A SOUND THAT MADE MY BLOOD CHILL
    AND MY NEIGHBOURS ONE CHILD HAD BEEN PULLED FROM
    IT’S PATH AND SAVED BY A GIRL LYING STILL.
    THE CHILD WAS UNHURT AND MY NEIGHBOUR CRIED OUT
    OH WHO IS THAT BRAVE GIRL SO SWEET

I COVERED THE CRUSHED BROKEN BODY AND SAID
    THAT’S THE BAD GIRL WHO LIVES DOWN THE STREET
    THE TONGUE CAN ACCUSE IT CAN CARRY BAD NEWS THE SEEDS OF MISTRUST
    IT CAN SEW
    SO UNLESS YOU HAVE MADE NO MISTAKES IN YOUR LIFE JUST BE CAREFUL
    WITH STONES THAT YOU THROW.

josephite, 9 Pines, Julia and 7 others like this.