Could use some prayer myself

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by ForHimthroughHer, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Lee

Lee Principalities

Linda, I know you've been very ill but when I read what was going on with your lung I laughed :lol: . Sorry it's not that I don't take this seriously it's that I DO!
    It's as though you are on a roller coaster and God is riding in the front seat! It makes me wonder what will
    happen next. :wink: When my husband passed suddenly, I was told by a prophet that it was an "evangelical event". My guess is that you are in the midst of the same. Many will see your strength, focus and resolve and they too will move towards embracing the Lord.

I'm sure by now the blood meds are taking proper position and the pressure is calming down. I have a friend who sits in front of me at daily 6:30 am mass, he sings in the Sunday choir and is 93!
    5 yrs ago he had a TI and they said the same thing to him....he hasn't had a problem yet and is singing at the top of his lungs! Don't let satan distract you from your mission, that being to get well.

You are in my prayers daily and have a firm seat there, front and center. Get well, hold tight and point your nose where you want to go. AMEN? Amen!

2. ForHimthroughHer

ForHimthroughHer New Member

Thank you Lee, your words fit my experience to a T... sounds as though you indeed speak from experience as you say...

I sure hope so, if God is using me in this way (and I did tell Him to use me in any way He sees fit) then it will be worth it all, hopefully many will come the Lord... :)

God bless you too!