Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Great! I hope you hear about yours soon. I’m sure you already mentioned this but how did you go about applying/ sending the religious exemption?

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Hahaha…wonder why it took so long to push his vax again? I thought this would have been pushed at least by last night….
    This variant I’ve read is mainly muscle aches and low energy….I think some of us called it old age:D:LOL:

3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh I can see them redirecting the blame of heart problems to this variant. Praying that folks don’t fall for this.

4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Brian, was this title a typo? NIH head calls for ‘misinformation’ sources to be tracked down, ‘brought to justice’

Should it have read ? :
    Nazi head calls for ‘misinformation’ sources to be tracked down, ‘brought to justice’

5. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

SSHHHH!!!

Don’t let them know we’re onto them!

Beth B likes this.
  6. Luiflower

Luiflower Archangels

7. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Amen to that. I hope the Triumph will come before they go after kids.

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  8. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Bishop Schneider's letter and affidavit.

Jason Fernando, Jo M and Ananchal like this.
  9. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Beth B and Jason Fernando like this.
  10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Except at the beginning of the world-wide "vaccine" push, an unredacted document was released into the wild that shows that, in exchange for providing the "vaccine", the nations signing the agreement agree to free the companies of any liability from illnesses, damages, or deaths from current and future-releases of these vaccines; and that the costs of defending against any legal action and any damages awarded by the courts are to be paid for by the government.

11. Mario

Mario Powers

Te Deum, Ananchal and Jo M like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Confraternity of Our Lady of Fatima, it's online. It's Bishop Schneider.

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/omicron-media-travel-covid/2021/11/28/id/1046466/

This article is about the doctor who discovered the omicron variant and she says there is too much hype over it.

National Chair of the South African Medical Association, Dr. Angelique Coetzee, who made an early discovery of the Omicron variant amongst patients, says "the hype" that's been created surrounding the variant is unwarranted.

According to Reuters, "the variant was detected and announced by South Africa's National Institute of Communicable Diseases (NICD) on Nov. 25 from samples taken from a laboratory from Nov. 14 to Nov. 16."

Coetzee told Reuters that in one of the "biggest hospitals" in her "area" and country of South Africa, there is only one patient who is COVID-positive on ventilation, and there has been no confirmation, as of Sunday, that Omicron is the cause.

14. Yes HH, the mockingbird media are the ones creating the mass hysteria for the whole world to see but they can't give any informative details about this variant...
    They just want another round of lockdowns...

Te Deum, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.

15. UK - A sociopath : Booster jabs every 3 months

Poor UK...

Te Deum, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It’s getting worse…

18. yes, the annihilation of nations...

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Pray4peace, Byron, Te Deum and 3 others like this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers