Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Indy

Indy Praying

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Jason Fernando and Mary's child like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Not sure about it being a hiv drug…..could be, but it did more harm than good. I think they finally took it off of the approved Fauci drug therapy list for hospitals.

Jason Fernando and Mary's child like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Funny, because he said he’s done being “ Mr. Nice Guy”…and his next speech is not going to be so nice. That’s guts.
    Hope he stays alive until the next speech. He calls this the “theater of terror”. He will fully out all of the responsible parties! He was advised to keep his mouth shut, but he’s not doing anything of the kind.
    He credits the power of prayer to protect him. He says he a stewart of his body …his body to be used for Gods purpose.
    He calls what’s going on now a “Criminal conspiracy of domestic terror”.

Te Deum, Jo M, Indy and 3 others like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Rory, thank you!

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This is amazing. You hit the jackpot with this parish! Good for you!

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I don’t think folks take this power grid stuff seriously enough….please don’t ignore this possibility…..
    I think we’re in for a lot of life adjustments …..

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I watched this yesterday…it’s worth the time! My apologies…I just noticed that Jason had posted this first! Thank you Jason….it’s surely worth a second post anyhow :p

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021

9. 75 Athletes Collapse from Heart Failure

10. Yes Beth, it is good more and more doctors are coming out, we need more of them, it is surprising Youtube hasn't censored this video hehe...

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Biden on tv now live
    Saying protections against omicron are vaccinations and booster shots.
    More fake news.

Jason Fernando, Beth B and Jo M like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This confirms what Fr Ripperger says about the demons panicking.

Adoremus, Byron, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021/11/2...-to-declare-that-everyone-must-start-over-an/

I’ll say it: “Omicron” doesn’t exist. “Omicron” is the cover story for the poisoning deaths from the coerced injections, AND an excuse for Big Pharma to declare that everyone must start over and be injected with another brand-new poison.
    Ann BarnhardtNovember 29, ARSH 2021
    If you can’t see this OBVIOUS ploy, then… I don’t know what to tell you. This is so obvious that it is laughable.

“Omicron” has EXACTLY the same symptoms as the Poison DeathJabs, but ODDLY, no symptoms of a CoronaVirus cold – just heart damage, clotting, immune system destruction, miscarriages, etc. So, the more deaths and injuries there are from the DeathJabs, the more it feeds the “Omicron” fictional cover story, and the more there will be howling for an ENTIRELY NEW CYCLE OF DEATHJABS. The cover story not only “protects” the murderers, it makes every death they cause FEED AN INCREASE OF THEIR POWER.

THERE IS NO “OMICRON”.

I’ll take it a step further. The past ten months have been a trial – a trial for the eugenicist, Malthusian Covigarchs to determine the lethality of the injections. I strongly suspect that there have been batches of placebo, and now that they have an idea of the lethality of the “hot” batches, they are launching this “Omicron” story in order to launch an ENTIRELY NEW round of death injections, totally apart from the doses heretofore disseminated, under the cover story of “fighting the Omicron”. The next round of poison injections will be even more lethal, and much more widely dispersed, and EVERYTHING will be blamed on the non-existent “Omicron”.

Again, THIS IS OBVIOUS.

I’ll keep saying it in the hopes that every time I say it, someone else will understand: Barring supernatural intervention, this will NEVER, EVER END without HOT WAR. This will never “pass” or “fade away” without the PHYSICAL excision of these oligarchs and their minions from all positions of power. PERIOD.

They want 90% of the human population exterminated. Death IS THEIR OBJECTIVE. The hot war has already begun… but only one side is fighting, and the weapons aren’t bombs or guns, but syringes.

[​IMG]

Jason Fernando, Jo M, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  14. BrianK

We mustn’t have anyone think for themselves, now, and share the truth…

https://nonvenipacem.com/2021/11/29...ources-to-be-tracked-down-brought-to-justice/

NIH head calls for ‘misinformation’ sources to be tracked down, ‘brought to justice’
    November 29, 2021
    “A commentary by WND executive David Kupelian only weeks ago pointed out that much of the misinformation about COVID has come from the government.”

“Haha… hahahaha.” – NVP

Mon Nov 29, 2021 – 11:16 am EST

BETHESDA, Maryland (World News Daily) — Francis Collins, the chief of the National Institutes of Health, has told National Public Radio in an interview that he wants to “track down” and deliver “justice” to those he thinks have distributed “disinformation” about COVID-19.

“I’m still worried about where we are,” he said. “…[T]he thing that worries me most is the way in which misinformation and, frankly, disinformation has become so prominent in the face of a public health crisis. And it has been manipulated in some situations for political reasons in a fashion that is turning our culture wars into something really serious.”

He continued, “We probably lost 100,000 people to COVID-19 who were unvaccinated because they had information that told them that this wasn’t something that would be safe for them. And that’s heart-breaking. And it is kind of a breakdown, it seems to me, in our society of the ability to distinguish opinions from truth. And if we’ve lost that ability, if we can’t sort through the evidence and understand what’s real and true, then I worry about all kinds of other challenges that lie ahead for us.”

He suggested punishment for those deemed to have disagreed with the government propaganda on the issue.

“And I think those who are intentionally spreading this kind of information that they know to be false for some political or personal reasons, I really think they are the ones that we ought to be trying to track down and figure out, why are you doing this? And isn’t there some kind of justice for this kind of action? Isn’t this like yelling fire in a crowded theater? Are you really allowed to do that without some consequences?”

However, a commentary by WND executive David Kupelian only weeks ago pointed out that much of the misinformation about COVID has come from – the government.

He explained, “Just a year ago, Dr. Anthony Fauci was widely regarded as a wise, warm, grandfatherly medical expert whom Americans could trust to guide them safely through a frightening pandemic. Today, we know that besides ushering in the catastrophic long-term national lockdown based on absurdly flawed computer modeling, changing his positions on almost everything, and increasingly flat-out lying, Fauci ignored the U.S. government’s own ban on funding dangerous “gain of function” research and recklessly sent American taxpayers’ hard-earned money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to fund Frankenstein-type experiments to make bat coronaviruses more dangerous to humans. That is literally true.”

He explained, “Americans are just starting to discover that most of what they thought they knew about the pandemic has been not just a lie, but in many cases a Big Lie – the exact opposite of the truth, intentionally meant to deceive and manipulate entire populations.”

He cited the government demands for lockdowns, a “radical departure from previous public health practice,” which were used to “corrupt the 2020 election and ultimately install a ruling regime of deranged left-wing revolutionaries untethered to reality, history, the Constitution, Judeo-Christian values, reason, decency, love or basic sanity.”

“Then, just recently, most Americans finally learned that what Democrats, Big Tech, Big Media, Big Medicine and Big Fact-checkers had censored and mercilessly ridiculed for more than a year as a right-wing, racist, Trumpian conspiracy theory – namely, that the SARS-CoV-2 virus was actually created in a U.S.-funded level-4 biolab in Wuhan, China staffed with Chinese military personnel, and didn’t spontaneously jump species from a bat in a nearby ‘wet market’ – turned out to be true,” he wrote.

Then, he added, “there’s the elite class’s maniacal obsession with forcing every living human being to be injected with an experimental messenger-RNA gene therapy, which they call a “vaccination,” despite an unprecedented lack of safety data and – as of this writing – more than 12,000 American deaths reported after receiving the mRNA jab.”…

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/750707/

Sent from my iPhone

15. Indy

Indy Praying

Also, South Africa have cancelled vaccine imports from J&J, pfizer and two days later the WHO declared South Africa is exporting OMICRON (aka moronic). So it could be a reprisal for rejecting vaccines, along with the obvious push to roll out boosters and jab kids. Its a sick war. Pardon the pun.

16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Dear God, please give us eyes to see. Please heal our blindness.
    It’s so obvious! There is no Omicron.
    Our Lady of the Rosary, pray for us.

Jason Fernando, Beth B, AED and 2 others like this.
  17. Jo M

Jo M Powers

UGH. :(

18. Jo M

Jo M Powers

This would not surprise me at all, it is sick. :mad:

Beth B, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The symptoms listed are for corona virus generally and not the Omicron version.

But of course they could update the data to fit.

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  20. BrianK

Look at the symptoms she highlighted at the bottom.

Beth B, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.