Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Events are moving so fast.

Our Blessed Lady's advise in her apparitions was and is just so wise.

Prayer.

Penance.

Confession.

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

They have moved so fast this week. Feels like the return of communism predicted at Garabandal.

3. padraig

padraig Powers

It reminds me of the head of the Beast in the Book of the Apocalypse. I believe it suffered a fatal injury but was restored.

Rev 13:13

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  4. AED

AED Powers

Fr Ripperger certainly thinks so. If you haven't listened to the interview with him on Graceforce podcast (link on another thread) it would be worth your while I think.

5. AED

AED Powers

Yes! That makes real sense.

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank Ann…I love him. I’ll look for it.

7. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

I am very sorry to hear about your mom. Is there any way to get her out?
    If your in-laws treat you like a leper even though you are healthy and you still have your original genetic setup, that says more about them than about you. Perhaps in time, they will come to see who is really turning sick.
    May God and his holy mother continue to strengthen and bless you and may we one day walk in the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart.

8. AED

AED Powers

I think the crux of the story is this: don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. God sends help in all sorts of unexpected and very ordinary ways that are not always miraculous.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  9. padraig

padraig Powers

Notice the Beast has several heads, not just Communism.

10. Whatever

Whatever Powers

Please help me understand the point of this and your previous post. Are you telling us that Dr. Fauci is God's angel and Pfizer the rescuers sent by God? Are you likening the vaccine hesitant to Pharisees?

I have been wavering about my resistance to the vaccine, wondering whether my stubbornness is a kind of pride, but casting Dr. Fauci in the role of God's messenger isn't helpful, especially when the messenger appears to be less than honest.

I apologise if I'm completely misunderstanding what message you are trying to convey.

Jason Fernando, AED and Mary's child like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Good observation! So right…

12. Whatever

Whatever Powers

I know that Archbishop Vigano's intentions are good but sometimes I question his prudence. I wish, too, that there wasn't so much political partisanship in the debate about the vaccines. I tend to discount comments from people like Glenn Beck because I suspect that if the Republicans were pushing vaccines Beck and others like him would be all in favour.

I find the following two short videos far more persuasive. The first is a doctor who is being censored by youtube:

And here's the video removed by youtube:
    https://rumble.com/vp98l4-shocking-...did-we-just-change-the-scientific-defini.html

AED and Beth B like this.
  13. Whatever

Whatever Powers

That was the conclusion of the study discussed in the video - between 5,000 and 10,000 IU daily. I had been concerned that I was overdoing it with 2,000 per day. Having read advice online to take Vitamin K2 along with Vitamin D3, I was relieved to hear that K2 might not be necessary except for people who also take calcium supplements. Vitamin K2 is not readily available here and I don't eat eggs and am not fond of green vegetables.

14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I think if you were a regular Beck listener, you would know that Beck is a conservative and rightly condemns republicans who do not stand up for Godly/ conservative values. He has been warning his audience of the current global cobalts and their goals for a very long time…almost ten years. He is one of the highest rated broadcasters in the world.
    In regards to the vaccine, he hasn’t condemned it, neither did he get it. He said he flatly refuses to get his kids vaxxed.
    Trust me, if you knew his views, you would know that he is no republican apologist. He calls them out routinely….as he should.

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I follow this doctor. I have great respect for him.

16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You can get K2 on Amazon…or any supplement companies online. K2 is the transport nutrient to move calcium from your bloodstream into your bones and teeth. If you take calcium without K2, the calcium can clog your arteries and cause heart problems.

Mary's child and Jason Fernando like this.
  17. Whatever

Whatever Powers

Yes, it is available but not readily available here. I have never seen it in a supermarket or any chemist shop. I was fortunate to find it in a small health food shop. D3 and C are everywhere but not K2 or Quercetin, and I have only found NAC in Holland & Barrett's online shop.

Incidentally, there was a mention of Vitamin A in that study so I did a search to find out which foods contain Vitamin A. I was delighted to find out that it's,in liver, including liver pate. I'm fond of lamb's liver and liver pate. Then I read that we should be very careful of taking too much Vitamin A, and if liver pate is our source we shouldn't take it more than once per week. I think that it can be harmful to bones, especially in the elderly. It appears that pregnant women should also be careful about taking Vitamin A supplements. My poor brain is so overloaded with all these details, I'll soon be in meltdown, never mind lockdown.

18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thanks for the heads up on vit A…
    I didn’t know. We have to be careful of these supplements because our doctors aren’t trained on them and we are basically teaching ourselves. I’ve been studying them for ten years trying to find alternatives to prescription meds. You can learn a lot from creditable online doctors!

19. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I was reading about Europe becoming the epicenter of the pandemic again, and I think that will mean the suspension of public Masses across much of the world in the coming weeks.

20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh boy, you’re probably right.

Luan Ribeiro and Mary's child like this.