Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Francine

Francine Angels

Vitacost has it in stock still. We bought the NOW brand, Beth.

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

AED and Jason Fernando like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohh, thank you Francine….!

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  4. ellen

ellen Ellen

I have the same sense PF. At times the "heaviness" of it all feels like I'm being held underwater... holding my breath and not being able to hold it a minute longer!

And yet..... I still must continue to have ....as you say
    "Trust, perseverance in prayer, acceptance of increasing crosses"

HeavenlyHosts, AED, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  5. miker

miker Powers

Jason Fernando likes this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Prof Jay Bhattacharya discusses the covid science witch-hunt

Stanford University Professor Jay Bhattacharya said for the first time in 35 years of studying and then teaching at the prestigious American university he initially was scared to walk on campus and had to call the campus police.

AED likes this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Religious law Exemption discussion:

8. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

when I use Chrome's automatic translator to translate the word covid here on the forum it ends up translating with the meaning of greed

9. Carmelite

Carmelite New Member

I know Fr. Rodriguez is controversial, but I think Daniel O'Connors new article is worth discernment.
    Here it is:https://dsdoconnor.com/

Byron likes this.
  10. Byron

Byron Powers

11. andree

andree Powers

Interesting, I didn't know this. That makes sense.

12. AED

AED Powers

:confused::eek:(n):unsure:

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  13. Well, having a stock is all that matters now. Looks like the first company I listed, Piping Rock, is now out of stock...

AED likes this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Lucky Vitamin has NAC in stock, as well. Just checked

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you HH…I’ll pass this on. My sister needs it!

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

How’s your BIL, Beth?

Beth B, Jo M and AED like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Bill is on a roller coaster HH…just when it looks like he is improving, he has a set back. Everything is his oxygen level. We get hopeful when theylower it only to have them up it the same day. He’s been able to avoid a ventilator so far. His roommate had to go on one a day ago and watching him has been distressing.

It’s very difficult to get information from the nurses or doctor. They do not notify his wife if his oxygen level is increased to seriously high levels….she has to call to find out….everything is on her. Her only connection is the phone. Bill has been able to talk to my sister when he’s up to it. They’ve told her if he recovers, it will be a three month rehab until he’s back. He has lung damage, so I’m guessing he’ll never be the same and may not be able to work….?

The one medical lesson we’ve all learned from Bills experience is, don’t wait to get diagnosed and treated.
    Since the hospital refuses to give the protocol of therapies that actually work, you need to treat this early at home .
    The hospital will not give the supplements, ivermectin….not even the highly effective vitamin C drip….none of it.
    If Bill recovers, he’s one lucky guy, because they will not give him anything she’s asking for and he’s been close to a ventilator. If you go on a ventilator, your odds of surviving are on 20%! So please everyone, take your supplements and keep the ivermectin and NAC ready should you need it. Those of us who had Covid and used ivermectin successfully now take it once a month along with the immune boosting supplements.

This government sure did a job demonizing the therapies that actually work, so protect yourself and your family. Avoid the hospital at all cost.

18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well, I will keep praying for Bill and your sister and family. You have spoken truth, Beth. I have not had covid, but I take ivermectin once a week for prevention. I agree with you, early home treatment is the key.
    I see where Cardinal Burke is now going through rehab after he has recovered from Covid. God bless him.

Francine, miker, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you so much HH….! If Bill makes it, it’s because of prayer.
    I’m glad you’re taking preventative protocols….I am too and all of my friends as well.
    Because I remain unvaxxed, I believe that the government will devise a new threat to impose the vaccine on us still.
    My heart breaks for those being forced to lose their jobs/ income or get the vaccine. This is so evil.
    They will soon be coming after the rest of us…praying for grace.

So glad your protecting yourself with all of the protocols!
    I’m very grateful that so many here on this forum have shared their valuable information about supplements etc.
    They are working! Ultimately, we are in God’s good hands….

And yes, praying the Cardinal Burke continues to recover! It’s a long rehab….

20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, Beth. Part of the deception is that the virus has mutated into Delta variant, as viruses do, and the shots they are pushing don't protect against it. Apparently. As I see it.

Francine, Jo M and Beth B like this.