Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

Wow, the thought never occurred to me that a person or especially an immunocompromised person receiving blood might have complications receiving blood from a person who has been vaccinated because of the pathogenic spike protein in the vaccinated blood! How much worse can things get.

Alex talks with Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph about new peer-reviewed studies that suggests there may be terrifying reasons side effects such as heart inflammation, VITT, and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated.

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex-pierson/new-peer-reviewed-study-on-covid-19-vaccines-sugge

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    Beth B likes this.
  2. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

Finally a representative on our side! Look at this video from Rep. Paul Gosar.

Project Veritas has uncovered serious fraud with at least one hospital in Arizona not reporting vaccine injuries. I’ve got something to say about it.

Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS
    @RepGosar
    Representing AZ’s 4th District, Republican Leader of Oversight & Investigations, Member of Energy & Minerals
    @NatResources
    gosar.house.govJoined January 2011
    4,518 Following
    168.9K Followers

Project Veritas has uncovered serious fraud with at least one hospital in Arizona not reporting vaccine injuries. I’ve got something to say about it.

3. Liza

Liza Principalities

4. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

This is from Dr. Cole's recent presentation and I've added time stamps. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=898054704458688
    Beth. I think Immune High Zone Tolerance is what you're talking about.

10 min The current corona virus is Delta variant. Both the vaxxed and the unvaxxed can get it since it's escaped the vaccine. If you get the vaccine it's still targeting Wuhan variant WHICH NO LONGER EXISTS. Dr. Cole compared it to using a flu vaccine that's several years old. Also in many other countries the rate of hospitalization and death is much higher for the vaxxed.

In Vietnam an Oxford study showed that the vaxxed are carrying a 251 times great viral load than the unvaxxed. It's because the vax antibodies create a Trojan horse effect for other corona virus variants.

22 min If you're covid recovered you have spectrum immunity. It's been demonstrated that people who recovered from SARS cov 1 still have broad spectrum immunity after 18 years.

27 min Taking a vax after having covid increases risk of adverse events, hospitalizations because of an excess antibody response.

Getting vaxxed during the spread of a fast spreading virus, like Delta, makes you a sitting duck according to Dr. Cole. You become highly susceptible to the new virus because your natural antibodies go to sleep (they're suppressed) after you receive the vax. You are immune suppressed following the vax while these new antibodies are being made.

EVERYONE should be tested for covid before getting the vax. The very worst reactions have happened to those who were carrying the virus at the time they got vaxxed. Tons of clotting, tons of adverse reactions .

30 min IMMUNE HIGH ZONE TOLERANCE occurs when those who are covid recovered take the shots because they build too much of an immune response which causes immune tolerance. Immune tolerance suppresses you long term immunity which is very dangerous. The same can occur from getting the regular vax and then more boosters.

5. padraig

padraig Powers

You hear so many stories like this. So very, very sad. Prayers for all.

Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Sunnyveil.

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

GOOD NEWS

The Archbishop of Moncton has changed his mind.

The vaccination directive created an online firestorm and thankfully the Archbishop has rescinded this policy which would have denied Catholics access to the Mass.

The channels of sanctifying grace are opened again.

Michael Pio, Rose, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Miraculous answer to fervent prayer. Thank you, Jesus.

9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Sunnyviel,

I can’t thank you enough! This is exactly what I was looking for.
    I’m sending this off ASAP!
    I hope others here will benefit from your post as well.

I’m heartbroken because I have many relatives who had Covid and later were vaccinated. I blame the government for this.
    They never advised the public to get tested for antibodies before getting vaccinated. I’m betting there are millions who never needed the experimental vaccine and are now at risk. This is criminal.

Please folks, share Sunnyviels post with your friends and family…you might save their life.

10. miker

miker Powers

I thought I read somewhere that those who go vac were not allowed to donate blood? (At least in US). If this is accurate, it tells you something !

theflyingnun, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. miker

miker Powers

12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

13. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

I can see a blood shortage in the near future.

Beth B, AED, miker and 2 others like this.
  14. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Beth B and miker like this.
  15. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

Stanley Miligram showed that most people will do anything that authority says so long as they feel the responsibility for the consequences are not their own. This is because not obeying would have negative personal consequences but obeying would have no consequences to them in their minds.

They would even kill if ordered to.

Beth B likes this.
  16. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

miker likes this.
  17. Mark Maiocco

Mark Maiocco Archangels

18. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Beth B and Mark Maiocco like this.
  19. andree

andree Powers