Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. miker

miker Powers

yikes. I thought I saw in MSM , they have deaths at the 7k level? Are they lying outright or is this a new number or unofficial site?

2. Byron

Byron Powers

I just need to know how many deaths have occurred after one is double jabbed?
    The response from the pro vaccine group is that if vaccinated you may get Covid, but at least you don’t die. Does anyone have the answer here?

3. miker

miker Powers

I’m not sure if this study specifically answers your question (it’s UK Data). I’d love Dr. Mark, Brian, or another more “science/clinical “ savvy person to weigh in. But my take is there are deaths for double vac but incidence is elevated for those with greater risks including, age, males, certain ethnicity and comorbidities. It really does not address comparison between vac and vac death rates. I’d like to see this data too.

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2244

Byron likes this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Someone posted this video on another thread.

It shows data from Israel - one of the most vaccinated countries in the world - indeed they have triple jabbed 2 million of their citizens - the death rate continues to rise for the vaccinated -- so yes you can die in double jabbed or triple jabbed.

Go to about the 8 minute mark

5. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

Promising Drugs to fight off Covid.
    https://www.treatearly.org/promising-drugs

I would love to see this guy who is close to being a billionaire who is for treating Covid early and Bill Gates to get into a ring and put up their dukes.

Steve Kirsch, the Executive Director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, also gave testimony, and he began his comments with:

I am going to focus my remarks today with the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about, that the vaccines kill more people than they save.

He presented data to prove that the belief that these vaccines are “safe” simply isn’t true. He gives several facts to show this, most all of which we have previously covered here at Health Impact News.

For example, people have 71 times more risk of heart attack following COVID-19 vaccines than any other vaccine.

[​IMG]

Kirsch claims that expert analysis of existing data, including the 6-month Pfizer trials and VAERS data, prove that the shots kill more people than they allegedly save.

About 411 deaths per million doses. That translates into about 150,000 people have died (from the Pfizer shots).

He then presented some data from the Israel Ministry of Health.

The real numbers confirm that we kill more than we save. And I would love to look at the Israel ministry of health data on the 90+ year olds where we went from a 94.4% vaccinated group to 82.9% vaccinated in the last 4 months.

In the most optimistic scenario it means that 50% of the vaccinated people died and 0% of unvaccinated people died. Unless you can explain that to the public you cannot approve the boosters.

CETF
    Covid -19-Early-Treatment Fund.

Steve Kirsch is the CEO of M10 Networks which develops digital money technology for banks and central banks.

He is the inventor of the optical mouse and one of the first Internet search engines, Infoseek. As the founder of 7 high tech companies, two with billion dollar market caps, Steve is focused on modernizing payment infrastructure. He has a BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT. Steven Todd Kirsch (born December 24, 1956) is an American serial entrepreneur. He has started several companies, including Mouse Systems, Frame Technology Corp., Infoseek and OneID. He was one of two people who coincidentally invented the optical mouse.[2] In 2007, his personal fortune was estimated at $230 million, the majority earned from the IPO of Infoseek and the acquisition of Frame Technology

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    Jason Fernando, Don_D and Byron like this.
  6. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

STUDY: Government’s Own Data Reveals that at Least 150,000 Probably DEAD in U.S. Following COVID-19 Vaccines.
    by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

Below is a snippet of what is in the article, but it seems hard to believe that so many people would give up their jobs instead of taking the Jab. But if it is true that health workers really know what is going on and they quit because of the Jab mandates then, make sure folks that you have plenty of medicine in place, because things could get rough for awhile at the hospital. There may be some food shortages as well.

So if we are facing labor shortages already due to a high rate of deaths and injuries from those who already received a COVID-19 shot, what is going to happen when we see massive layoffs of the unvaccinated in the next few weeks? Some police departments are already stating that they could lose up to half their force as so many officers would rather quit than take the shot.

What do you think is going to happen to the nation’s hospital system where many nurses who have refused the COVID-19 shots have already said they are willing to be fired when these mandates kick in?

I have been criticized by some for using the word “millions” in this article we published earlier this month:

Crisis in America: Millions of Veteran Nurses are Resigning or Being Fired Over COVID Vaccine Mandates
    But I am NOT exaggerating or using hyperbole when I use that word. Do the math people!!

There are about 4 million registered nurses in the U.S., about another million certified LPN/VPNs, close to another million CNAs, and then all the nursing assistants and other nurse support staff.

The corporate media in most locations are reporting that anywhere from 20 to 50% of these nursing employees are refusing the COVID-19 shots, while the nurses themselves claim that numbers are much higher, in some instances as high as 80% that are refusing the shots.

Remember, many of these work on the frontlines in ICUs and ERs, and so they KNOW how many people are actually dying and being injured by these shots, and it is totally reasonable that a large percentage of them value their own lives more than their jobs.

There are already reports of overcrowding in the nation’s ICUs, and the criminal health agencies are trying to blame this on the “unvaccinated” which is absurd!

As of last Friday, VAERS is reporting over 60,000 hospitalizations and over 80,000 visits to ERs following COVID-19 shots, and if the VAERS data is being under-reported by a factor of 41X, that means the real numbers are closer to 2.5 million hospitalizations, and 3.3 million trips to the ER following COVID injections.

We are looking at a potential worldwide major catastrophe facing us in the weeks ahead. See:

We are Living Through the Greatest Scam and Cover-up in Human History – Are You Prepared for What Comes Next?
    Here is Dr. Jessica Rose’s excellent research. Remember, this was submitted to the FDA and CDC and is now a matter of public record.

Estimating the number of COVID vaccine deaths in America
    by Jessica Rose, Mathew Crawford

Abstract: Analysis of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database can be used to estimate the number of excess deaths caused by the COVID vaccines. A simple analysis shows that it is likely that over 150,000 Americans have been killed by the current COVID vaccines as of Aug 28, 2021.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database is the only pharmacovigilance database used by FDA and CDC that is accessible to the public. It is the only database to which the public can voluntarily report injuries or deaths following vaccinations. Medical professionals and pharmaceutical manufacturers are mandated to report serious injuries or deaths to VAERS following vaccinations when they are made aware of them. It is a “passive” system with uncertain reporting rates. VAERS is called the “early warning system” because it is intended to reveal early signals of problems, which can then be evaluated carefully by using an “active” surveillance system.

The VAERS database can be used to estimate the number of deaths caused by the COVID vaccines using the following method:

1. Determine the significant adverse event under-reporting multiplier by using a known significant adverse event rate
    2. Determine the number of US deaths reported into VAERS
    3. Determine the propensity to report significant adverse events this year
    4. Estimate the number of excess deaths using these numbers
    5. Validate the result using independent methods

Determining the VAERS under-reporting multiplier
    One method to discover the VAERS underreporting analysis can be done using a specific serious adverse event that should always be reported, data from the CDC, and a study published in JAMA. Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and occurs in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States based on events reported to VAERS according to the CDC report on Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination. Anaphylaxis is a well known side effect and doctors are required to report it. It occurs right after the shot. You can’t miss it. It should always be reported.

A study at Mass General Brigham (MGM) that assessed anaphylaxis in a clinical setting after the administration of COVID-19 vaccines published in JAMA on March 8, 2021, found “severe reactions consistent with anaphylaxis occurred at a rate of 2.47 per 10,000” people fully
    vaccinated. This rate is based on reactions occurring within 2 hours of vaccination, the mean time was 17 minutes after vaccination. This study used “active” surveillance and tried not to miss any cases.

When asked about this, both the CDC and FDA sidestepped answering the question. Here’s the proof at the CDC (see page 1 which incorporates the CDC response to the original letter on pages 2 and 3).

As noted in the letter, this implies that VAERS is underreporting anaphylaxis by 50X to 123X. The CDC chose not to respond to the letter.

Is the anaphylaxis under reporting rate a good proxy for reporting fatalities? Since anaphylaxis is such an obvious association, one could argue that the rate would be a lower bound. Others would argue that deaths are more important and would be more reported than anaphylaxis.

We don’t know, but it doesn’t matter because this is just an approximation to get to a ballpark figure. In general, most of us think It is therefore entirely reasonable to assert that deaths are reported even less frequently than anaphylaxis since deaths are not as proxmate to the injection event.

The MGH study used practically identical criteria as CDC used in its study to define a case of anaphylaxis. We ran the numbers ourselves and confirmed this. Therefore, a conservative estimate (giving the government the greatest benefit of the doubt) would use 50X as the underreporting rate.

However, after the MGH study was published, one doctor pointed out that doctors were more careful to avoid anaphylaxis; there was more careful screening of people likely to have anaphylaxis, and they were advised to see their allergist and take more precautions prior to
    vaccination. This sort of thing would overstate the numbers above.

So we ran the numbers BEFORE the JAMA study appeared and got a more conservative estimate.

See the Rest at the link below:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/s...ably-dead-in-u-s-following-covid-19-vaccines/

Jason Fernando likes this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

New! Exposing the vaccine: from PROTECT VERITAS!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    Jason Fernando and theflyingnun like this.
  8. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

PurpleFlower, theflyingnun and Beth B like this.
  9. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

I do not ever get on Facebook or Twitter but on the 10th of September at 2:40 pm WXYZ 7 Action News from Detroit posted the following.

After the vaccines were available to everyone, did you lose an unvaccinated loved one to COVID-19? If you're willing to share your family's story, please DM us your contact information. We may reach out for a story we're working on.

Well there are over 100,000 comments if I am looking at this correct, but as the question relates to Unvaccinated Covid deaths, most of the commenters are commenting how they have lost loved ones and how the shots have injured them or loved ones. There are hardly anyone reporting that they lost a loved one from being unvaccinated after the Vaccinations were available. This is rather shocking to say the least. Something just doesn't seem right. Is the world really being this duped! The comments just want to make you cry.

Here are what some of the commenters said:

The question should be did you lose a love Covid-19 while they we’re vaccinated.

just lost a dear friend yesterday who was really my “other mom” to Covid. She was fully vaxxed. I also know personally a few others who were vaxxed and later hospitalized with covid. Wth are you guys reporting over there, Channel 7??

I'm supposed to get my 2nd tomorrow, chest pains started yesterday....[​IMG]. Get it or lose my job.

my cousin lost his grandmother after the vaccine from a brain bleed too. It was only 1-2 weeks after she got poked. She was only in her 60s

I know so many people who have had covid, including my household. I only know 1 person who needed to go to the hospital. I do not know of anyone who has passed (I know people have, I just don’t know anyone personally).
    I however DO know 8 people at this point who have been injured by the vaccines… including my father-in-law who ended up having a mysterious brain bleed!!

At this point I know more people that have committed suicide than died of Covid. So sad.

My grandfather died from the vaccine...will you do a story on that?

My co-worker lost her husband after the second vaccine... She got up and thought he had fallen asleep in his recliner, after a few minutes went back in and check on him again, he had passed. It was a few days after the second vaccine, she told me she is positive that it was what killed him.

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroi...lose-an-unvaccinated-loved/10158207967261135/

10. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Yes, the world has been duped. Many of us tried to warn early on but the diabolical disorientation is running rampant.

Now we must all put our Trust in God and it’s a great Grace that He is unveiling the Truth behind this diabolical agenda.

And I firmly believe that He will not allow those faithful who succumbed to the evil ones lies and took the shots to be harmed by them. Remember He is the Almighty God and can heal us. But woe to those who pushed this agenda or partake in it going forward

AED, Mary's child and theflyingnun like this.
  11. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

My wife's friend at work has been planning her daughters wedding. She has been having a tough time this year because her son was killed in Afghanistan so the wedding was a nice reprieve to get her mind off old wounds reopened.
    Her soon to be son in law is a federal employee and was of course coerced into taking the shots at the threat of loss of job. His second shot was received and two days after he dropped dead. He was 22 years old and perfectly healthy before receiving the shots. Absolutely no co morbidity to speak of.. His cause of death on the certificate is listed as unknown. This is the second person we have known who has lost a loved one after receiving the shots. Her friend is having a really tough time with all this and of course her daughter is devastated.

padraig, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  12. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:cry: Will keep your wife's friend and her family in my prayers. This is so sad.

HeavenlyHosts, Beth B, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:cry: Heartbreaking.

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Beth B like this.
  14. Jo M

Jo M Powers

How many more tragedies like this will it take before they pull this poison off the market. :cry: These jabs have caused nothing but suffering and heartache.

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh my gosh…it’s so obviously wrong! How long can they keep this hidden?
    That poor, poor family…God bless them. So tragic.

HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Horrifying. Just horrifying.

17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

They won't pull it off the market.

As far as I am aware the impact/effects of the vaccines are not being monitored by the health authorities for good or bad.

So no one really knows the impact except through VAERS, which is a voluntary process and not regulated.

18. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

As far as I know, these gene therapy products have graphene oxide, a conductor. I believe they are trying to prepare humans to become transhumans.

The body cleans graphene oxide, I read, so they need to be renewed every few months.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

From Lifesite News:

This is only a portion of the entire article:

Compliance with unjust COVID policies will be the death of freedom and may lead to large loss of life and serious medical injuries. Everyone must join with others to resist because nothing will be gained from compliance for anyone other than the tyrants.

We have been updating LifeSite’s comprehensive guides to resist COVID jab mandates for both the U.S. and Canada. Please take advantage of these resources. Don’t give in to tyranny – no matter what! You must fight and seek help and guidance from the exploding number of groups formed to defend freedom.

Three separate articles were published Friday and one today about persons who have gone to hospitals for COVID and have died or are in dire condition because the hospitals would not treat them with effective protocols. These are tragic, nightmarish situations. This is occurring all across the U.S. and likely also in Canada and elsewhere. One doctor told us yesterday “this is medical murder” taking place in many hospitals. We are doing everything we can to try to help such families.

Please read the article about tomorrow’s life-saving Truth for Health Foundation press conference. Heroic whistleblower doctors, nurses, attorneys, patient advocates, and journalists will expose the terrible abuses and neglect of patients in hospitals treating COVID patients. The LifeSite video team is once again producing this press conference for Truth for Health because of the extreme need for this information. Tell others about it.

Learn why you must fight with all your might against the imposition of vaccine passports. Once these are fully implemented, they will become a permanent,international requirement for daily life. That is the plan. We cannot let them be used to impose the evil Great Reset slavery on all of us and endanger our health and life.

The shocking COVID data from Israel, one of the world’s most vaccinated nations, reveals the dangers and futility of relying on COVID injections as a solution for the man-made disease.

Large numbers of nurses and doctors are quitting or being fired from hospitals and health clinics, leaving their health facilities seriously understaffed. This is happening because they see firsthand the growing carnage from COVID injections and the criminal tactics being used to to hide the truth. The jabs are being refused because the assessed risk to their life or health is too great.

And yet, the Vatican is now requiring anyone who enters Vatican City to show proof of vaccination or a negative test result. There are no words to describe how perverse this is. Similarly, the Moncton, New Brunswick bishop has decreed that Masses will be restricted to fully vaccinated persons.

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Distraught wife fighting hospital’s refusal to administer Ivermectin to Covid-stricken husband - LifeSite

This is only a portion of the entire article:

Melissa Abbott told LifeSiteNews of her hurt and dismay that several doctors at UAB Medical Center West in Bessemer, Alabama continue to refuse to administer Ivermectin to her husband, Todd Abbott, despite his steadily worsening condition.

Mr. Abbott, a 43-year-old father of two, is now fighting for his life in ICU, with his wife also alleging that staff are limiting his Vitamin C intake to 1,000 mg despite promising on two occasions that he would be given a 10,000 mg dose.

Dr. Kory said Ivermectin is being “censored and buried” because it threatens “probably the largest financial interests you can imagine,” with the WHO, FDA and European Medicines Agency continuing to claim there are not enough studies to allow for its full authorization.

“That is a tactic that they are using to very great effect,” Dr. Kory said.

“They complain that there is no ‘proper’ trial as they define it. So, really, they are creating a system where only really large pharma-funded trials are recognized as valid.

“That is actually wrong; it departs from medicine and it actually leads to this irregular adoption of medicines.”

Ivermectin trials have so far shown “massive reductions” in mortality, hospitalization, time to clinical recovery and viral clearance times, according to Kory.

The intensive care specialist is among a growing number of experts who now claim these inexpensive treatments for COVID-19 are being suppressed to ensure experimental vaccines are given emergency use authorization by health authorities.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/d...inister-ivermectin-to-covid-stricken-husband/

Jo M likes this.