Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

One head ER doctor from a hospital in New Orleans said 65% of his staff are refusing the vaccine. He said (I'm paraphrasing), "These vaccine dissenters aren't actually stupid and against science. On the contrary, they're the ones actually coming to me with real knowledge and statistics. If you want me to convince these people to take the vaccine, you need to present me with some evidence based on large, properly conducted studies. But there are none! Where's the evidence I can give them that taking the vaccine is not going to be more or as harmful than contracting Covid? Where's the evidence?"

2. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Listening to all these people speak has actually given me hope, even if they're ignored, because they aren't just all under some kind of mass diabolical hypnosis, blindly following what the elites tell them. They do care about true science and our real health and safety. But they're being silenced. They're as confused as we are and incredulous. I heard many of them say they are shocked at how the narrative is being controlled and how political and anti-science all of this has been.

Our poor doctors. We need to pray more for them. They are in such a terrible spot right now.

3. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Here's my screenshot of a slide presented by one of the FDA panelists, showing the huge amount of side effects/deaths from the Covid vaccine compared to all other vaccines combined

Attached Files:

4. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Here's another slide showing the massive explosion of variants after the vaccines were introduced

Attached Files:

Jason Fernando likes this.
  5. ellen

ellen Ellen

At first blush... I knew that I wasnt going to be able to make it through this video chock full of of "medical static".

I did however see a couple "expert testimonies":

I saw a Dr Amanda Cohen (sp?) who said.. "Its abundantly clear that the un vaccinated are driving up cases in the US "
    THAT is just not true!

AND .... the doc at 7:09 said "If you cant control the infection with first two doses ...then that's a compelling case for the third dose."
    WHAAAA?? So.. if the first two dont work ..... a third one will??
    I'm no doctor... but that makes zero sense!!!

From what I could make out ..these pple were not in the least interested in finding out how to control this virus .. but were vigorously searching for a way to make the public need/want even MORE vaccines!

I did go to Jasons suggestion 4:20: 15 min.

Whose this Steve Kirsh guy?
    NOT what these pple wanted o hear!!He was very factual and forthright...minced no words!

All his statistics pointed to "Vaccines are deadly!!! and here's proof!."

He said that" early treatment proved to be better than the vaccine"

His final point .... " Cases of Covid in Israel have skyrocketed ( even though Israel is %90 percent vaccinated) and a town/area? in India is COVID FREE and almost NO ONE is VACCNATED!":love: (can you say..IVERMECTIN?)

The response to Steve's eye opening statistics was..."NEXT":sleep:

6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

A very frustrated Steve Kirsch's slide

Attached Files:

7. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Ah! Thank you. I was beginning to lose what's left of my reason. The woman from Israel was the last straw. I did find it strange that Israel decided to use the vaccines because they had FDA approval. I would have thought that the Israelis were advanced enough to do their own studies and make their own decisions rather than relying on outside sources. When, in support of the vaccines and boosters, she said they are having up to 10,000 cases per day, she sounded like someone in a hole who can't stop digging.

PurpleFlower and AED like this.
  8. miker

miker Powers

Huge difference! Did they provide a slide or speak to these as percentages of total vaccines given? The number could look more in total because they have inoculated so many? I’d line to see if the percentages are higher too.

9. By the way, I saw this Rumble video which is a good summary of that 4-hour FDA video in just 8 minutes

BOMBSHELL: FDA Allows Whistleblower Testimony that COVID-19 Vaccines Are Killing and Harming People!
    https://rumble.com/vmobfc-bombshell...testimony-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-kil.html

Rumble — The FDA held a Vaccine Advisory Committee meeting on September 17, 2021 to discuss authorizing a third Pfizer COVID-19 "booster shot."

Surprisingly, the FDA allowed dissenting doctors to comment during the open session.

The committee voted 16 to 2 AGAINST recommending the booster shots, and several doctors gave stunning testimony on just how dangerous the already approved shots are. We include the testimony of 3 different doctors from the 8 hour long meeting here: Dr. Joseph Fraiman, Dr. Steve Kirsch, and Dr. Jessica Rose.

(Note: these doctors were NOT part of the committee voting, but commented during the "open session," but at least their testimony is now a matter of public record.)

Full article: https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/b...d-19-vaccines-are-killing-and-harming-people/

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    theflyingnun and PurpleFlower like this.

10. Steve Kirsch - FDA Advisory Committee 9/17/2021 (3 minutes)

BOMBSHELL Info During Todays FDA Vax Meeting Dr Rose States Based on The VAERS Data...(2 minutes)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  11. ellen

ellen Ellen

Thank god for Rumble!

Jason Fernando likes this.
  12. Rain

Rain Powers

https://www.delawareohionews.com/na...d-health-benefits-from-unvaccinated-veterans/

President Joe Biden has ordered the Department of Veterans Affairs to withhold healthcare benefits from unvaccinated veterans as part of an aggressive new initiative to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.

Beginning November 1, any veteran seeking medical care at a VA facility must have had at least one shot of the vaccine to receive services under their medical benefits package.

13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

The article is so outrageous, I am wondering if it could possibly be fake news. I have not heard this from another news source. I mean this article is so bad, no veteran would tolerate the likes of this. :(

Mary's child likes this.
  14. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Did you read the comments? The report is from a parody website: https://www.delawareohionews.com/legal-statements/
    "Legal Statements
    Disclaimer

All stories herein are parodies (satire, fiction, fake, not real) of people and/or actual events. All names are made up (unless used in a parody of public figures) and any similarity is purely coincidental."​

Biden might be stupid enough to make such a statement but the people surrounding him aren't.

Mary's child, Jo M and Don_D like this.
  15. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, this is a satire site like the babylon bee or the onion. Sad that it has come to a point when it is hard to tell the difference isn't it?

Mary's child, Jo M and Whatever like this.
  16. Jo M

Jo M Powers

No I didn’t read the comments, but I suspected it was fake. Awful.

Mary's child likes this.
  17. Jo M

Jo M Powers

True Don. Very difficult to wade through it all these days. Can’t trust anything.

Mary's child likes this.
  18. Rain

Rain Powers

Oops. I didn't realize it was fake news. Sadly, it's too easy to believe such ridiculousness because it often turns out to be true. I'm glad it was false in this case. Thanks for pointing it out.

Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

This is a PURE OUTRAGE. I hope expert pro bono lawyers are lining up.

Jo M likes this.