Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

miker, Jo M and Jason Fernando like this.
  2. Beth B likes this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Jason Fernando likes this.
  4. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Thanks for the reminder about NAC. I had tried to buy it, there was a problem with my credit card and then I forgot about it. Have just ordered some and got it at half price. Medcram have videos about NAC. I think that they have been recommending it for a while.

Jason Fernando and Beth B like this.
  5. upload_2021-9-12_6-56-58.png

Saw this in Telegram...

Beth B, PurpleFlower and Mary's child like this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

HeavenlyHosts and Jason Fernando like this.
  7. MMM

MMM Archangels

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  8. miker

miker Powers

What is “attack rate”?

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

10. miker

miker Powers

here is key part :

TRANSCRIPT:

GUPTA: “And just real quickly, there was a study that came out of Israel about natural immunity. And basically, the headline was that natural immunity provides a lot of protection, even better than the vaccines alone. How — what do — what are people to make of that? So, as we talk about vaccine mandates, there are — I get calls all the time, people say, ‘I have already had Covid. I’m protected. And now the study says maybe even more protected than the vaccine alone.’ Should they also get the vaccine? How do you make the case to them?”

FAUCI: “You know, that’s a really good point, Sanjay. I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that. That’s something that we’re going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response. The one thing the paper from Israel didn’t tell you is whether or not as high as the protection is with natural infection, what’s the durability compared to the durability of a vaccine? So, it is conceivable that you got infected. You’re protected, but you may not be protected for an indefinite period of time. So I think that is something that we need to sit down and discuss seriously, because you very appropriately pointed out it is an issue. And there could be an argument for saying what you said.”

So, the guy running the show is saying at a minimum he does not know the answer but agree it’s “conceivable “ previous infection gives protection. He’s saying we need to “discuss”. Not sure I understand that. But, while your discussing, how can you mandate vaccines for this group of Americans? It it illogical.

edit-

as I continue to read Fauci reply, this also jumps out:

“The one thing the paper from Israel didn’t tell you is whether or not as high as the protection is with natural infection, what’s the durability compared to the durability of a vaccine?”

Fauci is on record here admitting natural immunity exists with high protection! He is questing if it’s durability equal vaccines (which since we are doing boosters now can’t be much). So even if we agree to question durability, why force vaccines? Why not test antibodies and T/B cells? And if these tests are not robust, have government put money into improving these tests. Insane

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    Jo M, Beth B, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:mad:

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  12. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

I'm very wary of those who denounce vaccine mandates citing only natural immunity from previous infection. The mandates are bad irrespective of immunity because anyone, vaxxed, unvaxxed and previously infected or unvaxxed and never infected, can contract the virus and transmit it to others. What makes the mandates unacceptable is, as Savid Javid described it, demanding that people "show their papers" to do everyday activities. It's Covid vaccines this year. What will it be next year? Good citizenship as determined by a handful of billionaires with a hold over politicians and the media?

13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Exactly Miker…

Sam likes this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Perfectly stated!

Whatever likes this.
  15. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

16. Big Headache for the WHO...

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  17. miker

miker Powers

It’s articles like this that continue to make this such a maddening thing….

https://news.trust.org/item/20210913112754-w5k94

So now I’m Singapore which has an 81% vaccine rate , they are seeing uptick in “serious” infections. And their government is saying it’s because of the 500,000 who are still unvaccinated. Like in the US , the government is saying it’s tge unvaccinated who are causing the pandemic to go on. This is where I would like to see even if I disagreed with it tge logic behind the argument. If tge vac works and 81% are vac, hiw does a small minority cause tge problem to continue? Again, I just want to see logic abs then I can assess if I agree.

18. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Oh yeah, a migraine for sure.

19. Jo M

Jo M Powers

They are all operating from the same playbook. No logic whatsoever.

Beth B, Don_D and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

The surge in the virus may be the result of the vaccine being ineffective for the new variants…not the unvaxxed.
    If this wonder drug vaccine is the promise of protection the government is now mandating, then why are countries with 80% vaxxed having huge hospitalization? Perhaps because the vax does not protect against the variant and they are looking to shift the blame to the unvaccinated….and let’s not forget that a large majority of those who remain unvaxxed did so because they have natural immunity antibodies because they were already infected….they don’t need a vaccine. Why won’t Fauci admit this or exempt them? Not that ANY mandates are acceptable! They can’t prove that their vaccine protects against new variants and natural immunity is likely better than any vaccine.
    Even Fauci can’t come up with a argument why natural immunity is not equal to or better than his mandated vaccine….
    Pretty telling in and of itself. Funny you don’t hear Fauci citing the “ science “ on natural immunity….because they are trying to force a vaccine that is failing and now want to push their equally questionable booster. Funny how their “safe” and effective vaccine is proving to be neither….hence a booster now?
    As was posted earlier by Jason I believe, we don’t know if the booster designed to protect against the original Covid infection will have any protection against the variants. Current infections are most likely a result of the new variants, but they will continue to assign blame to those who are not vaccinated to coerce the others into their mandate.

8AC2449B-EF22-4CBD-B187-4E9E0D0C7B7E.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021