Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awwww…! I hope this helps!

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

“Yes, we need a victory at Lepanto.”…oh, we sure do! It’s possible!

miker and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh yes,”But those who should speak will fall silent..”!

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I wonder if Ivermectin would work for the vaccinated? Any ideas Brian?

Booklady likes this.
  5. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

I’ve heard both ‘yes, it might’, and ‘probably not, it’s doubtful.’ I lean towards the former, not the latter. It’s worth a try. Some are also recommending dandelion leaf extract.

Byron, Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

I remember. I felt let down. Like waiting for the cavalry to come and save the wagon train only to find out they weren't coming.

Byron, BrianK and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

From what Beth has said, ivermectin is a well-tolerated drug. I haven’t experienced any ill effects from the two doses I have had. I am not vaccinated but I take several prescription meds daily.

Beth B, Booklady and AED like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Exactly! Wow.

BrianK and Jo M like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Good to know. I admit to being nervous about it although I purchased some last winter to have on hand.

BrianK likes this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Neigh, whinny, snort. :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Beth B, Booklady, Adoremus and 4 others like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Yup!where is that horse emoji?

12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Lol

Jo M likes this.
  13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I don't like to admit it but we really do seem to be losing ground over the vaccine, our freedom is slipping away. :( The unvaccinated are hanging out there, abandoned by the Vatican. Now the government can move in for the kill by pouring on restrictions, excluding us from education, employment, restaurants, travel, and society in general. What's next, buying our food and essentials strictly online because we've been banned from the market? Will we eventually be prevented from getting medical care? I think they will take this as far as we let them. A revolution may be coming our way soon. Much more prayer and sacrifice are necessary, we need to bring our rosaries onto the battlefield. As HH mentioned, we need a victory at Lapanto.

Indy, Beth B, theflyingnun and 3 others like this.
  14. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Agree, as in donor transplants patient is kept alive until they are ready to harvest. :cry: I refuse to participate in both abortions and organ donations for these reasons at my hospital.

15. BrianK

I agree Beth! Please don’t take from my posts I’m judging souls who took the vaxx. It’s not our place and I should be more careful. My apologies.

But I got very irritated and angry when otherwise good and faithful Catholics used this forum and other social media outlets to mock and scorn anyone trying to raise a red flag about the grave clinical aspects of this and previous coronavirus vaxxines as well as refusing to simply overlook serious moral issues involving fetal tissue research in the development of these vaxxes!

16. BrianK

Dittos.

17. BrianK

After severe congestive heart failure last fall and the placement of a biventricular pacemaker defibrillator, I read my cardiologist’s notes on my patient portal online in December. In the notes they said I should be referred to the transplant clinic as a candidate for a heart transplant, but they never mentioned it in conversation. Knowing what I know about organ donation I would literally rather die than go that route.

18. BrianK

Why so long in the face?

HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and AED like this.
  19. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

It is truly heart breaking that it isn't verbalized to those filling out donor cards that they are giving their last hope in God.

20. padraig

padraig Powers

'Some Hills You Die on!'

A wonderful short talk by a Protestant Pastor.

BrianK likes this.