Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Luiflower

Luiflower Archangels

One hears that it may be possible to observe the changes in blood being taken from patients as the disease progresses in the body.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  2. Sam

Sam Powers

Someone just came home from the walk in clinic and has tested positive for covid. They said they couldn't give her anything for it and just sent her home to isolate. I have given her Quercetin and zinc, vit.C, she takes extra Vit. D. I have Invermectin, but in the liquid form and couldn't buy any syringes, but she thinks she has one for the birds. I'm very bad at sitting through videos, but as I recall the ratio was 1 mil dose for every hundred and ten lbs.? Is that right? Prayers appreciated!

Oh yeah, she has had the "vac" and they are testing her for the delta variant.

Beth B, Carol55, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:( prayers

Beth B, AED, Te Deum and 1 other person like this.
  4. Te Deum

Te Deum Archangels

https://ratical.org/PandemicParallaxView/Lawsuits-C19-False-Claims.html

Here is a link to a mine of info on the progress of Dr. Fuellmich challenge to the lockdowns and Gov overreach in USA, Canada and EU. I believe it contains all the interviews he conducted and update on how they are progressing. Huge amount of info so haven't seen everything plus some of it (video interviews) is German. Nonetheless, very encouraging .

Beth B, AED, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you!

AED and Te Deum like this.
  6. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

The dose for animal ivermectin is .2ml per kilo of weight. kilo=2.2 lbs. The website with protocol for prevention and treatment from the Frontline Doctors is: https://covid19criticalcare.com/cov...L7s8DZOd60n-WKywtV2W6TruwwNPQLUUQwRZG5mkARmZU
    It is available to print out in several languages. When my husband had covid the only thing they gave him was the z pac (antibiotic). We supplemented that with quercetin, zinc, tylenol, essential oils in diffuser for breathing, gatorade with electrolytes because of his high fever. Keep us posted!

Beth B, AED, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  7. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you!

AED likes this.
  8. andree

andree Powers

A few useful videos for Americans:

No one can mandate medicine

Do federal employees have to take the needle?

She has lots of information about how to get exemptions on her website: https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/

9. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Prayers for your dad. :(

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thank you Andree. I will pass this along to family members.

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Oh malachi I am so sorry. Will start prayers at once!

Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Oh dear.
    Well the plan you gave her is a good one. I had something very like covid last Jan although I tested negative. I used raw honey in green tea and drank tonic watercwhich has quinine and took quercetin and zinc and D3. The infection lasted about 7 days but after a bad day 4(tight chest and general Ugh-iness it suddenly stopped. And I was amazingly well. Credit to Katfalls who shared her regimen with me.

Beth B, TinNM, Ananchal and 3 others like this.
  13. Whatever

Whatever Powers

Dr Mobeen Syed is probably the best source of Covid information on social media. His videos are a mine of information about the virus, the immune system, cell structures, spike proteins, etc. Athough a strong supporter of vaccines, he is not an hysterical fear monger and respects people's choice to not be vaccinated. He is on good terms with Dr. Marik and Dr. Kory, and he answers questions put to him by people on his YouTube livestream. After YouTube removed some of his videos he now also uploads them to the Odysee platform.

BrianK, Ananchal, AED and 1 other person like this.

14. With prayers for your Dad

Beth B, TinNM, Malachi and 1 other person like this.
  15. TinNM

TinNM Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2021
    Beth B and Jason Fernando like this.
  16. [​IMG]

after 5 years....

Beth B and Sam like this.
  17. andree

andree Powers

Ah but that won't be necessary Jason, because they have figured out how to put vaccines in plants, in food (because it will be in various fruits & veggies, grain), in water and they also already have self-spreading vaccines so lineups will be a thing of the past. There are also vaccines in pill form and probably patch form too (for those boosters) and let's not forget those GMO mosquitoes that Gates funded to inject people with some sort of "malaria prevention" medication.

Today's needles and lineups are only part 1 of the plan to get people roped into the whole idea that if you just take this thing now, you can get your lives back.... But it's not going to go that way folks!

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Jason Fernando like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Praying for your father Malachi!

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. Indy

Indy Praying

Michael Pio likes this.