Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Byron

Byron Powers

What a coincidence and the 2022 elections are coming up. Just when the world begins to protest in the streets again Boom the Delta variant shows up.

Beth B, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Yes. Such amazing timing. Almost as if.....but no. Can't say it. Tin Foil hats and all that.:unsure::cautious::)

3. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  4. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

The idea that really wealthy and powerful people communicate with each other outside the newscast to help each other gain even more wealth and power is sheer lunacy, madam. The telecast is all seeing and knowing and things journalists don’t mention don’t happen in reality. We all know the only thing they get together for is philantrophy.

Beth B and Sam like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I feel exactly the same way as you and Byron. Amazing timing. :whistle:

Byron, Beth B, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Beth B, AED and Jo M like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:sneaky:

Sam and AED like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Yes. Very valuable.

Beth B likes this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Nod. Nod. Wink. Wink.

Byron, Beth B, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and TinNM like this.
  11. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

I listened some to Dennis Prager today, (Salem Talk Radio Stations), he mentioned AFD, "America's Frontline Doctors", Prager said he has taken Ivermectin (the horse medicine, not sure if that is spelled right) and he said one could get it or how one can get it per the AFD the AFD, America's Frontline Doctors website.... so, I will look into this more in depth later but I will leave a link to the website.

America's Frontline Doctors (americasfrontlinedoctors.org)

So, this may be how one can try to obtain it:

How Do I Get COVID-19 Medication? - America's Frontline Doctors (americasfrontlinedoctors.org)

He's said Ivermectin has worked well for him. So just in case, anyone is interested.

Jason Fernando, Sam and Beth B like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

We have ordered online from Tractor Supply. BethB and BrianK are the members who can help since they have taken it.

Jason Fernando, AED, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, it’s ivermectin….you can get a prescription from your doctor….if not you can buy the ivermectin horse paste at Tractor Supply stores.
    Take it with food if using it for Covid!

5FB7F1F3-E17E-433F-BD4B-FEF4A1D03246.jpeg ABD47E90-4DC1-4F10-9FDB-CE4E10185799.jpeg

Jason Fernando and Sam like this.
  14. Indy

Indy Praying

Dandelion root extract DIY:

Lumena, Sam, Jason Fernando and 3 others like this.
  15. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Well Biden just mandated the vaccine for federal workers...which includes my dad, who is an air traffic controller. He is choosing to take it rather than go back to masking and weekly tests. My sister, who lives with him, is 37 weeks pregnant and very unhappy with this since we're not sure of the shedding effects of the vaccine on others. Please pray that no harm comes to her, the baby, or my dad.

Beth B, Sam, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  16. andree

andree Powers

17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

These covid mandates and now passports fit the picture for the return of Communism predicted at Garabandal in my opinion.

18. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

Hopefully a lot more people wake up to the game that is being played. We said all along that this was a trojan horse. If the vaxxed can still catch and spread the rona what is the purpose of the vax passport? The masses have been utterly deceived.

19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

So true - half of all hospital admissions in England from Covid have been vaxxed. In Israel and Iceland the percentage is even higher.

20. miker

miker Powers

Unfortunately, if this survey (US only) is to be believed, the deception is accomplished

Attached Files:

Beth B, Sam, Mary's child and 2 others like this.