Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I hope you all can play this video!!
    Preventing any possible viral affects from others who have received mRNA shots.

Www.thedrardisshow.com

Lots of Vit C (until bowel tolerance)
    500+mg magnesium
    Selenium 200 mcg
    Zinc

Attached Files:

Beth B and Jason Fernando like this.
  2. Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    Mary's child and Beth B like this.
  3. Saw this from Telegram channel America's Frontline Doctors

upload_2021-7-21_17-55-52.png

"Old news: the CDC used universally acknowledged inaccurate PCR testing techniques, massively exaggerating case numbers.
    Update: they changed their testing standards, but ONLY for people who got the experimental shot.
    Wow. The deception and manipulation is endless."

Saw this from Telegram channel "America's Frontline Doctors"

Rain, Beth B and TinNM like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes…having these two notorious figures owning the Covid testing company is extremely dangerous. Look for more control….this is bad.

5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Looks like the ivermectin therapy is significant after all! India’s cheap “miraculous “ treatment kit of ivermectin cost a meager $2.65 per person! Hummm, gotta wonder why this isn’t offered in other countries? Too cheap and would curb the number of vaccines they could push onto the public.
    IVERMECTIN obliterated 97% of Delhi cases! Just wonder if it was used with the rest of the world what the results would be…..?

Joan J, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 3 others like this.
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I read somewhere there may have been three or four million deaths in India before this treatment was put in place. So even India did not get their act together until a lot of people died. God rest their souls.

7. Big Pharma won't like this....

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Beth B like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Your so right Julia… so many needless deaths. The numbers got so high and out of control that they finally gave into ivermectin and it worked…finally.

9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Exactly Jason..
    Too cheap a therapy….more profits in experimental “ vaccines”. Any wonder why the effectiveness of ivermectin is suppressed on msm and social media. Any mention of this got you thrown off of social media. Thankfully the word is finally getting out. Thank the Frontline Doctors who would not quit with their perseverance in not caving to media pressure and expulsion from social media to inform the public and make ivermectin available on their own.

Sam, Rain and AED like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I have friends whose family live in India and lost many family members until they introduced ivermectin.

HeavenlyHosts, Sam and AED like this.
  11. ellen

ellen Ellen

Have any of you heard of NOVAVAX.... the newest and latest vaccine about to appear on the scene??
    Ive been searching the internet all afternoon trying to find out WHEN it will be available.

It is supposedly the safest one out there...no side effects..no fetal cells... no mRNA !
    Unfortunately it wont be available for a couple months. :(

I dont have any specific links for y'all to go to... but you can Google Novavax.com and also find some info vids on You Tube.

I hope I can keep Covid free until September!!!! :rolleyes:

12. miker

miker Powers

I’ve been tracking Novavax for sometime myself. I’m with you- really hoping they come out to market soon. I called their medical affairs department about 3 weeks ago to get more info. Because of regulatory compliance they could not provide any details. They did say they hoped it would be cleared in this quarter- so as you say hoping by September

Here is a link with more details

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619276/

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

15. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I'll be taking this one if things get so bad (politically) that I HAVE to get vaccinated. Thanks be to God He allowed an ethical one to be made. Hopefully it will be available here!

Joan J, Ananchal, Michael Pio and 4 others like this.

16. Novavax has been on my radar list before because I read that it does not use aborted fetal cells so if I ever would use a covid vaccine, this might be it.

But I lost my appetite for this Novavax vaccine when I read that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is actively funding and promoting this. I fear that Bill Gates might also have an active role in making the decisions for the ingredients of this vaccine in exchange for his money. As you know we already have the threat of spike proteins and Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE).

Mary's child, AED, Te Deum and 2 others like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you again for the heads up here. If The Gates Foundation has their fingerprints on this vaccine…RUN! I’ll be tracking this now too! Thanks for the warning Jason. Keep up the good work. It’s truly appreciated!

18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

19. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Will pray.