Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Jo M

Jo M Powers

No surprise about Dr. Fauci. He deceived the American people, and the truth is catching up to him. He will regret his deal with the devil, all will be revealed.

Beth B, AED, TinNM and 1 other person like this.
  2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Changing the subject here— I just finished today 33 day consecration to St. Joseph. It is beautiful. Also lots of info on Lifesite and Front line doctors but I can’t link.

Adoremus, Beth B, Sam and 5 others like this.
  3. andree

andree Archangels

Beth B and sparrow like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Isn't it funny how coronavirus is not a threat to the elites?

[​IMG]
    G7 Summit

No quaratines, social distancing, masks for them.

They obviously aren't afraid of covid but they do love to put fear of it into the masses.

Beth B, sparrow and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

My niece who has a blood clot disorder, whom I advised not to get the jab, took her Dad's advice and got it.. now she has swollen lymph nodes in her breast! They are waiting two weeks to see if it goes away. :(

Jason Fernando, Beth B, Sam and 3 others like this.
  6. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

THEY are probably all taking HCQ or ivermectin. :rolleyes:

Sam, Jo M, garabandal and 1 other person like this.
  7. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

I hope she recovers. Prayers sent up.

Sam, Jo M and sparrow like this.
  8. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Thank you kindly!

Jo M likes this.
  9. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Prayers for your neice, Sparrow. Hopefully the swelling will diminish.

sparrow and Mary's child like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

:(
    Prayer going up right npw.

11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

So right! He will answer for it either here….or there, but he’ll answer for it!

12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

swollen lymph nodes….getting to hear a lot about these possible side effects from the vaccine:(

13. miker

miker Powers

I used to work for a manufacturer of mammography equipment and there have been reports for several months that the vaccine does lead to this issue and it’s usually not an issue. My recommendation is she wait as advised but work with her doctor and get a 3D mammo (called tomosynthesis). It’s more accurate than just a 2D mammo. If there is still a concern, she she get an ultrasound. Will keep her in prayer as I’m sure this has created lots of worry.
    Peace

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...-vaccine-can-it-affect-your-mammogram-results

HeavenlyHosts, Sam, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  14. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Thanks miker

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  15. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Sorry to hear that, I hope she will recover. I have watched videos in the internet before, of reports of swollen lymph nodes in people after getting their covid vaccines...

HeavenlyHosts, sparrow and Beth B like this.
  16. Jason Fernando

17. Jason Fernando

Yes, Youtube is now censoring the videos. It is a good thing some people uploaded it again in Youtube.

sparrow and Beth B like this.
  18. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

And a bunch of nurses in Texas refusing a vaccine.

Texas nurses refusing vaccine face losing jobs (yahoo.com)

It's probably unconstitutional but I thought some places of business are insisting on employees getting the vaccine. Some stores are you must wear a mask if you haven't gotten the vaccine.

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This video was excellent! Thank you for posting Jason.

Jason Fernando likes this.
  20. miker

miker Powers

Does anyone know more of the details around this latest vaccine called Novavax? I was under impression it was NOT an mRNA Like the current three. But, mote like other vaccines? But, not sure I got that right? I was holding out hope for this one …… it looks close. But, now I’ve also heard US FDA is saying it may need to go full regulatory approval route b/c we have enough vaccines. Ugh.

https://ir.novavax.com/news-release...-vaccine-demonstrates-90-overall-efficacy-and