Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I went and tried to find some source or video with more debate on the Lancet article about the vaccine/injection deception, and have not yet found anything.

Has anyone else been able to find more confirmation this new finding is for real. Not disbelieving it, just plain shocked.

Beth B likes this.
  3. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

Last week my cousin and her fiance had the shots for the virus, and they are in their twenties and very healthy. Within 4 days the young man had swollen lymph nodes which became so large in his groin he went to the hospital where he was diagnosed with MRSA! and was admitted to the hospital for treatment. He is 25 years old! They could not figure out how he got this and is very rare and dangerous infection. What in the world is this doing to our immune systems?

Sunnyveil, Julia, Sam and 4 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

It’s trans humanism. It is changing God’s creation. It is an evil conspiracy, you are right.

Beth B, Byron, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Beth B, Byron, Sunnyveil and 5 others like this.
  6. BrianK

BrianK Guest

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/r...-form-identical-to-catholic-host-used-at-mass

Researchers develop vaccine technology in ‘wafer’ form, identical to Catholic host used at Mass
    Should it come to be used as a means to deliver COVID-19 vaccines, comparisons would certainly be drawn between what has been described as the 'church' of COVID and the Catholic Church’s own sacramental rites.
    By Michael Haynes
    Fri May 28, 2021 - 8:50 pm EST
    LifeSiteNews has produced an extensive COVID-19 vaccines resources page. View it here.

May 28, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – A team of researchers from the Universities of Minnesota and Texas have developed a polymer “wafer,” which bears a striking resemblance to the host used at a Catholic Mass, that they predict could become the vaccine of the future and harks back to the warnings of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, who pointed to COVID adherence as a new religion.

The six-man development team is composed of three scientists from the University of Minnesota, two from the University of Texas, and one from the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. The study, published in the peer reviewed medical journal, Journal of Controlled Release, explained that the membrane on the underside of the tongue leant itself to absorbing drugs very effectively.

[​IMG]
    While the membrane could easily absorb smaller molecules, the larger molecules used in vaccines and experimental injections, such as Pfizer’s COVID-19 injection, are too large to enter in this manner and hence are delivered via needles in the arm.

However, the research team believes that the wafer will offer a solution to that, having already proved that the wafer works with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) proteins, and has been designed with a potential future HIV vaccine in mind.

The team noted, though, that the wafers could be used in the future to deliver COVID-19 vaccines.

The wafer itself is predominately composed of alginate and carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC). According to reports, the alginate ensures that the proteins do not disintegrate and the CMC works to keep the wafer connected to the membrane in order for the proteins to be imparted.

— Article continues below Petition —

PETITION: No to mandatory vaccination for the coronavirus

Show Petition Text

1,031,469 have signed the petition.

Let's get to 1,050,000!

In a press release from the University of Minnesota, Chun Wang, one of the study’s authors and associate professor in the university’s College of Science and Engineering, expressed hope that the technology could revolutionise the future of vaccines.

“This is just a small step in this long journey,” Wang said. “If we continue this line of work, it can bring us to a point where we will have vaccines — they could be based on DNA, RNA, proteins — that can be stored without refrigeration and easily delivered under the tongue at the sublingual site.”

“They will be quickly disseminated throughout the world because they don’t rely on certain equipment and preservation and all of that stuff. This will be particularly good for low-resource regions of the world, even in America — rural areas that are lacking certain essential facilities and infrastructure.”

[​IMG]
    Catholics commenting on the wafer have noted the obvious and striking similarity to the host used at every Catholic Mass, which after the words of Consecration becomes the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Christ. In fact, the wafer developed by the team of researchers appears physically to be almost identical to those used at Mass.

Should it come to be used as a means to deliver COVID-19 vaccines, comparisons would certainly be drawn between what has been described as the “church” of COVID and the Catholic Church’s own sacramental rites.

Indeed, in January, Archbishop Viganò, former Papal Nuncio to the United States, described the global adherence to the authoritarian COVID measures as being akin to a religious observance. In light of Pope Francis’s reception of the abortion-tainted injections and subsequent dictate that everyone must take the injection, Archbishop Viganò wrote:

“The bleak Paul VI Audience Hall has been emblematically chosen as the temple in which to celebrate this new sanitary rite, officiated by ministers of the Covid religion in order to assure, certainly not the salvation of souls, but rather the illusory promise of health for the body.”

Indeed, some weeks before, Archbishop Viganò described the COVID-19 measures as being part of a “pseudo-health regime” governed by people both inside and outside of the Church who were “people corrupt in the soul and sold out to Satan.”

“They have thundered at us, using arcane words like 'social distancing' and 'gatherings,' in an endless series of grotesque contradictions, absurd alarms, apocalyptic threats, social precepts and health ceremonies that have replaced religious rites,” he wrote, when summarizing the year 2020.

The archbishop was supported by Ettore Gotti Tedeschi, Vatican whistleblower and the former head of the Vatican bank. Gotti Tedeschi spoke of the manner in which society turned to the COVID vaccines as though to a new form of religion:

“The apparent result seems to be a new form of scientism, reincarnated to solve the COVID problem with vaccines to be accepted fideistically (with blind faith), and perhaps nominating itself as the new moral authority of this age, one that demands an act of faith towards the modern religion, the scientific one.”

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

HeavenlyHosts and Jason Fernando like this.
  7. Mmary

Mmary New Member

A horrific mockery. I hope this medical ‘advancement’ doesn’t become common ‘therapy.’
    Fr. Dave Nix is featured on a very recent episode on the Restoring the Faith channel on YouTube called, “Understanding the Antireligion.” They outline many parallels of the current goings on (‘planned Dem ick’-my wordage) with our Catholic faith. In order to avoid censure on YT, they call the disease Rovid.

Julia, Jo M, Jason Fernando and 2 others like this.
  8. Jason Fernando

9. xynn

xynn New Member

10. Jason Fernando

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7hSCduKKYN0K/

Alex Pierson And Dr. Byram Bridle: New Peer Reviewed Study / Findings On The mRNA Injections Scary

ON Point with Alex Pierson talks with Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph about new peer-reviewed studies that suggests there may be terrifying reasons side effects such as heart inflammation, VITT, and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7hSCduKKYN0K/

Beth B, Byron and padraig like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

I saw this on Life Site News. I will watch it later on. So very,very sad. Saddest of all things like this are being buried.

I see they are thinking of forcing Front Line Medical Workers in England to have the jab. My heart sinks when I think of this. It becomes everyday less and less voluntary and more and more forced. 'For your own good'. 'For societies good'.

..and yet on the other hand I grow more and more certain I will not take it. The one sure way to get people like me not to take the jab is to try to force it on me.

It is very easy to introduce emergency laws and very hard to remove them. Some emergency laws introduced as temporary measures during World War 2 are still on the books. Rationing did not stop until the 1950's long after the war.

It is not just that Government force these on us, the people themselves were terrified and begging for them.

Beth B, Michael Pio, AED and 4 others like this.
  12. Jason Fernando

By the way, I just saw the Youtube version of the same Bitchute video above...

Dr. Bridle: mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) adenoviral (JNJ AZ) generated SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein travels to the brain, heart, lungs and causes damage and bleeding, goes into breast milk, ovaries, harming maternal-fetal."We did'nt realize it was so dangerous."

A grave mistake that may have been discovered too late for millions of recipients of the experimental jabs.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Beth B, Pray4peace, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

After 9-11 a lot of "safety" laws were put into place removing some rights. I was not happy because once gone those rights never come back but as you say back then people were begging for them.

Beth B, Michael Pio, Byron and 5 others like this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

Be careful of what you ask for.

I went to the 1960's Mass this morning. I greatly prefer the old mass but I have to go with my shift pattern.

As far as I can only myself and two other people were not wearing masks. All the priests and everyone on the altar wore masks. People got sprayed before they went in. They used machines at the end of mass to cover the Church in fug.

Most of the people at mass were on in years and so the vast majority will have received double vaccination.

So the question is...when will this all end? At what point will they turn round and say, enough's enough! Lets return to normal life.

There's totally no sign of it as far as I can see. Fear, fear, fear, fear.

[​IMG]

Michael Pio, Jo M, Byron and 4 others like this.
  15. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

It is all really pathetic to be honest. The great mass of people lack even basic independent thought and critical thinking skills. I think at this stage we are left only with absolute mockery and ridicule of the face nappy mandates. If the sheep were told to wear candy striped tops to prevent infection we'd have a world of Wallys. Literally.

Michael Pio and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

You might like this Malachi, it's really wonderful.

Malachi and josephite like this.
  17. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

18. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

Thanks for that. Especially liked his commentary on the dissolution of boundaries. Great stuff.

Michael Pio and padraig like this.
  19. padraig

padraig New Member

The sad thing about most of these Conservative intellectuals and commentators. They are right in much of what they say. But they come so close to the truth and yet so far away.

As Jesus said to Nicodemus, 'You are not far from the Kingdom of Heaven'.

They admit that the loss of Faith has led to the collapse of meaning and morals. ..and brought about collective madness.

Yet they themselves have abandoned Faith and themselves and are some of them are clearly leading grossly immoral lives themselves.

But Faith is a gift. It is not reached through the intellect.

But clear seeing may, hopefully lead them at least in the direction of Faith.

I thought Milo Yianoplous was a great sign of hope:

Prayers for Milo.:)

https://www.eternitynews.com.au/world/milo-yiannopolous-gives-up-being-gay-to-follow-jesus/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    Beth B, Malachi, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  20. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

[​IMG]

I saw the "Roe V. Wade" movie, I enjoyed it, it had a lot of conservative type luminaries in it. Milo included. If one did not know, "Roe V. Wade" is the US Supreme Court decision on abortion. Above, on the left, is Tomi Lahren, not sure she is 100% pro-life. Just talking about this engenders more conversation actually.

per the cast, Milo was a Doctor David Sopher: Roe v. Wade (2021) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb There might be a short part of the movie that takes place in England, hence, Milo showing up at an English doctor.

The movie, at least for Americans, is worth seeing, I did a rental. Pro-choicers may not like it, so I would not pay attention to negative reviews. Pretty good, giving you a snapshot on history for back then, '72, '73...you sort of have to be from the US to know what they are portraying, in my opinion. And I was unaware at times of details. Sure, I'd say the movie might have a few weak spots, I'm glad they made it.

This really veers into off-topic from Coronavirus, my apologies; but speaking of Milo, I thought he did his role very well per acting.

Beth B likes this.