Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Fede

Fede Archangels

Is there a thread on vaccines?

I came across a video interview with Dr. Christiane Northrup..link below and it's very troubling to say the least..

Watch "Is the vaccine for COVID-19 a good idea? Dr Christiane Northrup discusses this!" on YouTube

2. Sam

Sam Powers

3. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I've been trying to find information about Pfizer/BioNTech & a possible link to nano technology or 5g. So far I have found nothing. I have looked on Duckduckgo.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and padraig like this.
  4. Fede

Fede Archangels

Did you watch the video I posted?

5. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Not yet.

6. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I just read her bio on her website. Keep looking. She sounds super creepy, very New Age!!

non sum dignus likes this.
  7. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

Yep...advocates Astrology, I won't watch her video.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

You should look up the history of the founders of the company, it seems very,very interesting.

They went from nothing at all to World Leaders in no time at all. As far as I recall it is a husband and wife team.

9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I looked on foxfire and found more detail on bioNTech. You are correct!

10. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I think with the mRNA, that is supposed to change how our genes respond to initial exposure to the virus. Is that a bad thing?

I haven't found yet any truth to rumblings of it affecting who we are or how we think. I also am not convinced the govt will be able to track us or scan us for info.

Geuinipigs, you bet!

padraig likes this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

This kind of vaccine is wholly and totally novel. There's never been anything like it before. Virtually a new science. I wonder if people fully realise?

12. Fede

Fede Archangels

I think I'll take my chances and rely in God's healing powers...not taking any vaccine.

Booklady, Jo M, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I take Vitamin D3 and Zinc supplements to help a little & boost my immune system.

Booklady, Sam, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Me too. And quercetin.

Sam, Jo M, garabandal and 1 other person like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I try to eat foods with a variety of colors. I read where this is a worthy nutritional goal. Lots of fruits and vegetables of all varieties and colors. Also D3 . Multivitamin. I do have quercetin but have not taken it yet.

Jo M, garabandal and AED like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

Vitamin D3 , Zinc and a half glass of Baking Soda mixed with a little water.

17. AED

AED Powers

Yes. Rich colors in fruit and veg denote high value i have heard. I admit I am saving quercetin for when/if I get sick. May God preserve me from that day)
    Cherries and apples have a lot of quercetin apparently.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Fede

Fede Archangels

Me too. C, D, quercetin, zinc, Gargling B12 and more actually.

19. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Thank you, HH, for the condolences. I wasn't close to any of them.

It seems to me that there is over-reaction on both sides of the coronavirus debate. The common sense approach is probably somewhere towards the middle of the two extremes.

There's no way they can be sure that a trial conducted on thousands, even tens of thousands, of people over a short period of time is safe for billions of people. That's the reason I will wait before taking it. As to masks, maybe they help and maybe they don't. I surely am not qualified to make such a determination but I take the better safe than sorry approach. Whether or not others wear a mask or get a vaccine is none of my business.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I hate the mask, but I wear it. I render unto Caesar on that one.

Jo M, Joan J and AED like this.