Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Dolores Cahill 22nd September 2020 covid facts

In the whole of 2020 only 100 people in Ireland died of Covid -- official government fact!!

Note - playback disabled. Just hit 'Watch this video on Youtube' and it will play.

3. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

A little on the long side at an hour but a good look at the evolving issues going forward.

mejtom, AED and garabandal like this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

5. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I spent some time reading this morning and one of the experimental drugs that president Trump was treated with (REGN-COV2) is said to be manufactured using an aborted child's cell line from back in the 70's. The HEK-293 cell line was taken from an aborted baby girl in the 70's in Denmark and is used today in a host of biologic drugs as well as vaccines. I have already seen some articles being published bashing president Trump for this from the likely sources.

I know that it is very hard to find information about these drugs and that they don't exactly advertise the fact that aborted cell lines are used in them. I took a biologic injection once a week for over a decade before I found out and took it to my priest in confession.
    There are ethical alternatives to these cell lines however and we need to request them or they will stop seeking alternative forms of these cells for vaccines and biologic forms of drugs.

A good but somewhat lengthy article on the subject;

https://www.pop.org/which-covid-19-...fetal-cell-lines-derived-from-aborted-babies/

Mary's child, Tanker, AED and 2 others like this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

While I know my understanding of the development of vaccines and therapeutics is limited we know that Trump did not receive a vaccine but received the experimental monoclonal antibody "cocktail", in this case two, which are made in a lab to mimic the body's natural antibodies. Whereas vaccines produce their own antibodies. So is there something more to it beyond what the components, in this case for Trump, are said to be in the following?
    One antibody comes from a human who had recovered from a SARS-CoV-2 infection; a B cell that makes the antibody was harvested from the person’s blood and the genes for the immune protein isolated and copied. The other antibody is from a mouse, which was engineered to have a human immune system, that had the spike protein injected into it.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...t-president-donald-trump-s-covid-19-treatment

Mary's child and Don_D like this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From a very brave scientist.....due to her explaining the truth about COVID her mother has been arrested in China.....

‘Unrestricted Bioweapon’: China Whistleblower Dr. Yan Releases New Report Claiming Coronavirus Is ‘Laboratory Product’

THE LONG-AWAITED SECOND REPORT FROM DR. LI-MENG YAN – THE CHINESE WHISTLEBLOWER WHO CAME TO THE UNITED STATES TO EXPOSE THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY’S VIRUS – HAS BEEN RELEASED. AND IT’S EXPLOSIVE.

Whole Report:

https://thenationalpulse.com/corona...t-claiming-coronavirus-is-laboratory-product/

sparrow, Jo M, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  8. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Prayers for her mother and whole family.

9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

There is no pandemic.

Very few people are dying from corona virus itself.

sparrow, josephite, Tanker and 4 others like this.
  10. andree

andree Archangels

This article is most interesting about Bill Gates. Along with all the other things that he funds (vaccines, WHO, fake meat, etc...) and relationship to Microsoft's global dominance of IT on earth and soon in space, it seems his foundation also gives to the media to the tune of $250 million reported in his Foundations charitable donations in June.

https://www.cjr.org/criticism/gates-foundation-journalism-funding.php

From the article above:

"I recently examined nearly twenty thousand charitable grants the Gates Foundation had made through the end of June and found more than $250 million going toward journalism. Recipients included news operations like the BBC, NBC, Al Jazeera, ProPublica, National Journal, The Guardian, Univision, Medium, the Financial Times, The Atlantic, the Texas Tribune, Gannett, Washington Monthly, Le Monde, and the Center for Investigative Reporting; charitable organizations affiliated with news outlets, like BBC Media Action and the New York Times’ Neediest Cases Fund; media companies such as Participant, whose documentary Waiting for “Superman” supports Gates’s agenda on charter schools; journalistic organizations such as the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, the National Press Foundation, and the International Center for Journalists; and a variety of other groups creating news content or working on journalism, such as the Leo Burnett Company, an ad agency that Gates commissioned to create a “news site” to promote the success of aid groups. In some cases, recipients say they distributed part of the funding as subgrants to other journalistic organizations—which makes it difficult to see the full picture of Gates’s funding into the fourth estate.​

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    sparrow and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

He who pays the fiddler calls the tune. :cautious:

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  12. Indy

Indy Praying

Is covid-19 the great deception that many Christians have been talking about for some time?

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It certainly is being manipulated by the political elites, the media and big pharma. Thus, we only hear one narrative that of scaremongering and exaggeration.

The elites never waste a crisis to get tighter control over our lives.

‘Lies are being told everywhere’: Alan Jones

sparrow, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. andree

andree Archangels

Notice the horns

[​IMG]

Julia, Mary's child, sparrow and 7 others like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

16. padraig

padraig New Member

17. AED

AED Powers

Wonderful info. Very funny! Interesting man.

padraig likes this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

I am hearing the most weird stories in the hospital about the virus at the moment.

For instance a husband and wife worked in the hospital. Last week their child ,who attended a local chreche caught the virus as did 8 other toddlers. The father told the hospital and asked if they should both not stay at home? They told him his wife should stay at home but that he should return to work while being tested.

He is a porter, he was sitting in a little room in the hospital with nine other porters when his phone went confirming he had the virus. All other nine porters have tested positive. These people go all over the hospital which is huge, like a little town.

I have heard of stand up shouting matches , people shouting abuse at each other over things like this. But they are so short staffed. It is like a Hollywood sci fi film.

19. AED

AED Powers

Yikes. It sounds irresponsible to send someone back to work while they are "pending".

20. andree

andree Archangels

Sam and AED like this.