Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. andree

andree Powers

Tanker likes this.
  2. Sam and josephite like this.
  3. Tanker

Tanker Powers

I agree. None of the vaccines can be trusted. They have rushed development and I don't trust that at all. And I especially do not trust vaccines from Gates . He has a body count across the world with his failed vaccines. Do people not know this???

Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. Indy

Indy Praying

She is great, super mask commentary.

5. andree

andree Powers

Sam and AED like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Fede and Jo M like this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

I alw2ays suspected that the Chinese released the virus with intent. However if they did so they did not do so on their own. I think they are just part of a much larger conspiracy to take World Control.

I do believe that there are a group of people working actively hand in glove with Satan.

If the Chinese did indeed release it the larger intelligence agencies will know this.

Well if they know this, ask yourself this question; why are they keeping so quiet about it?

Heidi and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. josephite

josephite Powers

Oh after watching that, I just realised what Gates and the rest of the NWO manufacturers may be up to.

After Bill Gates is given the statistic that one third of the US population say they do not want the covid-19 vaccination.

Gates says oh yes I realise that; but after the initial vaccination of the US population, I believe those that have objections will come on board within the next year, because we will be monitoring the effects of the vaccinations and reporting whether the numbers of infections and deaths have decreased, the vaccinations will be accepted because everyone will see that the vaccinations are working!

WOW, imagine that! all the current infection and death statistics will start to decline after the initial vaccinations!!!!!

However I'm thinking the only thing he and the NWO crowd will have to do is get the MSM to report the accurate numbers of positive tests and real death rates of covid 19 because the decline/decrease is already there.

Gates seems to be confident that the majority of the population will believe the vaccine is producing the decline, and why shouldn't he, the world population seems to have accepted everything the NWO has dished up so far, no matter what evidence they have to the contrary!

And there you have it...... the forever vaccination/microchip is in the bag for the NWO, which everyone will accept because the vaccine looks so great.

How very sneaky!

Mario, Sam, AED and 3 others like this.
  9. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

C, I haven't watch that video yet but I keep thinking that the NWO will force everyone to get a COVID vaccine or they won't be able to go into a store etc. Iow, we won't be able to buy or sell without it. Similar to the Mark of the Beast but I don't believe that China/Xi or anyone else is the Beast that the scripture below is referring to. Although, I do believe that many will believe that someone is the Beast when a vaccine comes out especially if it comes from China/Xi. I think that we are living through a time which is a warning in itself but if we don't heed this warning and return to God the Beast will be upon us very quickly.

The Mark of the Beast

16 And he shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand, or on their foreheads. 17And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number of him is six hundred sixty-six.

I just noticed this bad sign https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ion-to-remove-franklin-graham-as-charitys-ceo but fortunately the following is good:
    upload_2020-9-17_8-50-55.png
    https://twitter.com/Franklin_Graham

Julia, josephite and AED like this.
  10. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I also do not believe that the mark of the Beast is a vaccine, in fact it will be a means of accepting the deity of Antichrist as being a God, that is why the False Prophet will do incredible supernatural wonders for people to accept the mark.

Heidi and AED like this.
  11. 17And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

it is not a vaccine or a microchip, this is childish and does not match the scripture descriptions.

a microchip inside your skin is not a mark at all. And at your forehead? LOL

12. Tanker

Tanker Powers

I also don't think the vaccine is the mark of the beast. You have to accept is willingly and not be forced. Free will is of supreme importance. Without free will we are not at fault for the things we do, Correct?

However, this does not change the fact that I will not be vaccinating for covid. They will get a lot of push back on this I believe. Yes, stores and schools and all manner of businesses may require vaccine to enter. But I think we are a long way off from this. I see people in stores without masks still getting served so I think the business wants to exist more than it wants to lose business. My question would be, if vaccines work, why haven't the diseases that were are vaccinating for disappeared? Especially the flu. Flu still around with just as many deaths associated with it and still many line up in the hopes they won't get the flu. And they do. Makes no sense.

The covid vaccine is rushed. It is bad science to assume it is even going to work at all. The death rate is so small for this virus and yet people are screaming for a vaccine to cure it. Please, they can't cure colds and flu. What makes anyone think a vaccine will cure this virus? Gates and the NWO bunch stand to make a lot of $$$$ for this vaccine. Their wells must be drying up elsewhere across the globe.

Heidi, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The flu is a virus. Colds are viruses. Viruses mutate. Too many viruses. Actually, some of the common cold viruses are corona viruses.
    I hope you are right that people will not want to be vaccinated. I know I won't.

Tanker, AED and Jo M like this.
  14. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I don't want the vaccine either, nor do I believe it will be the 'mark of the beast'. I recently received notification from Apple about an IOS 13.7 software update related to COVID 19 contact tracing which I declined. This the second COVID related iPhone update, so I do think we are rapidly moving towards a point in time when such devices will be used to produce proof of vaccination for employment, travel, etc. Here in Massachusetts all students are now required to have the flu vaccine by December 31, 2020, and I just know this will extend to the COVID vaccine once available. I think the vast majority are aware that the seasonal flu shot is far from effective, and most everyone in my circle believes a COVID vaccine will be no different. I do think if restrictions are imposed, many people may be pressured into getting it, and this is very concerning.

Tanker, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

I have slim to none confidence in the flu shot. We get it every year but last year it was very ineffective for all sorts of people....even the MD at the ER confirmed that.

Tanker, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I’m declining iPhone updates as well. They keep trying, though.
    Ugh.

Tanker, AED and Jo M like this.
  17. Josetxu

Josetxu Angels

With all due respect, but I don't understand. The only way to end this nightmare is the vaccine. It is not the mark of the beast. That is for a future that has not yet arrived. Vaccines save millions of lives.

Attached Files:

18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

You are being duped by the media hype.

It's not a nightmare.

It is an over-hyped pandemic.

1957-1958 Asian flu killed 1.1 million

1969 Hong Kong Flu killed 1 million

2020 Covid 0.9 million

HeavenlyHosts and Tanker like this.
  19. mejtom

mejtom Archangels

Viral Issue Crucial Update Sept 8th: the Science, Logic and Data Explained!

josephite likes this.