Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I have been thinking of you with morning sickness going around those mountains sp. Cape Smokey.

Sam, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Of course.....all they had to do was listen to the doctors on the front lines for that info. How many died due to made up warnings and lack of treatment w/ this remedy already tested as safe for decades?? Delayed what was helping in order to push a desire for a vaccine alone.

Global Hydroxychloroquine Study To Resume After Positive Trial Results

UK regulators have approved the resumption of a global trial aimed at determining whether hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are effective in preventing COVID-19 infections in healthcare settings, according to Reuters.

The trial, known as COPCOV, was paused after another British study found the drugs to be ineffective in treating the virus, however the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has now allowed the research to resume following positive COPCOV trial results.

“Participants will take the study drugs each day for a period of three months, and will be followed closely to see how well the drug is tolerated, whether they contract the virus, and if they do, whether they develop mild or more severe COVID-19,” according to Tropical Health Network.

According to Reuters, COPCOV is a “randomised, placebo-controlled trial that is aiming to enrol 40,000 healthcare workers and other at-risk staff around the world,” conducted by Oxford University’s Bangkok-based Mahidol Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit (MORU).

The study is funded in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Unsurprisingly, their website makes no mention of the inclusion of zinc – largely credited by pro-HCQ physicians as the key ingredient to the treatment. – READ MORE

3. andree

andree Archangels

Some good questions here: Questions for lockdown apologists

"We now have mortality data for the first few months of 2020 for many countries, and, as you might expect, there were steep increases associated with the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in each one.

Surprisingly, however, these increases did not begin before the lockdowns were imposed, but after. Moreover, in almost every case, they began immediately after. Often, mortality numbers were on a downward trend before suddenly reversing course after lockdowns were decreed.

This is an astonishing finding. But before I discuss its full import, and pose some questions to those who still defend the utility of lockdowns, I want to present the data that proves it...."

Sam, Mary's child and AED like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Great article
    The comments were the BEST! Someone mentioned a second wave before the elections in the Fall. I am not an alarmist, but I wonder.

Sam, Mary's child and AED like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

I'm basically planning on it. However if it is so deadly why were mobs allowed to assemble and then go on to establish their own little "independent" zones. No one in the media is addressing this .

6. andree

andree Archangels

They address this here where technology reveals that it's parties and not protests that are spreading the virus. Smart virus eh?

Society is so lost, they have no idea that all of these gadgets in conjunction with 5G and AI is going to put us all (except for the few elite) in a prison that will be so much worse than Auschwitz. I have been saying this for a while now and no one around me seems to get it: in adopting all this technology and "smart" gadgets we are like Esau eating his bowl of lentils. While we're enjoying our gadgets, we are losing our birthrights.

"And so taking bread and the pottage of lentils, he ate, and drank, and went his way; making little account of having sold his first birthright."

AED, Pray4peace, Tanker and 2 others like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Same feelings here. In DC, Mayor Bowser encouraged assembly and painted Black Lives Matter on the street and renamed the plaza after it. Now she is telling people to stay home because Pres Trump is having an Independence Day celebration in DC.

AED, Sam, Pray4peace and 1 other person like this.
  8. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:cautious: I think the mayor's head isn't screwed on properly:confused:. Amazing how this is such a push to get people to see this and ignore that, diabolical disorientation!

Sam, Pray4peace and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes!!!!!
    I feel sorry for her because she is Catholic and is so confused.
    Control and domination are the goals.
    Diabolical disorientation is a great choice of words,MC.

Mary's child likes this.
  10. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

This wouldn't load/ play for me.

Watched it on youtube:

+

Don_D likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

:mad: cant make this stuff up!!! Alternate universe.

Mary's child, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Here in WA the state has placed our counties bid to go to stage III on hold even though we have met the requirements for weeks. The media is reporting an upsurge in cases again state wide but to my knowledge (and I receive daily updates from the county) not in our county.
    It's beginning already and with the inaccuracy of the rapid tests and increasing testing it will be easy enough to manipulate the situation whichever way one wants.
    I found out today that my nephew and his mother have both tested positive using the rapid test. She works at a hospital although she is in an administrative role away from patients. She was notified via contact tracing that she has been exposed. Both I expect will remain asymptomatic.
    Call me overly cautious but I would consider that if you are required to provide information to attend mass or any other function for chinavirus tracking purposes that you provide as little information as required. Most places here are not yet requiring a last name or any other form of identification.

AED and Mary's child like this.
  13. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Wow. What crazy times. They have to do something with the second wave because the first wave is a nothing burger and the riots have died down.

Out governor, Ducey, a Republican no less, has locked us down again. these poor people that run the businesses. I really feel for them. This is criminal. Honestly. Now Phoenix diocese has only mandated masks for mass but other than that stage 1 is still in effect and you can go to mass. Tucson diocese, my diocese, has suspended masses as of last Monday :mad:. Where are the men in our hierarchy? Where? Supposedly AZ has some large uptick in numbers :rolleyes:. Who can tell the way they are recording the numbers. Here is an honest question that I can't get answered :rolleyes:....why are we closing societies and masking for a virus that kills less than 1% of the population? It isn't even a single digit death number.

14. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Why indeed? Is it about a virus or something more? My prayers have been that all brothers and sisters in Christ have courage in the face of this scourge and fortitude for the battle that is to come. We all will suffer. If it means we go stand outside our closed parishes on Sunday and pray together for God's intercession than so be it. We can not count on the hierarchy to come to our aid. Maybe God will convict them to act rather than continue to hide behind the spirit of Vatican II.

Who lights a candle and places it under a basket?

15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Sam, Pray4peace, Tanker and 1 other person like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

It was all political from the get-go. Social engineering brought to you by gates and friends.

Heidi, Sam and Pray4peace like this.
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From the city that is sooooo concerned with people's health.....not!

San Francisco Catholic archdiocese 'surprised' by order to cease indoor, public Masses

Denver Newsroom, Jul 2, 2020 / 03:04 pm MT (CNA).- The Archdiocese of San Francisco is pledging to comply with the city and county public health orders barring indoor public Masses and limiting outdoor services, including funerals, to 12 people.

City Attorney Dennis Herrera sent a letter June 29 to the archdiocese’ lawyer, ordering the archdiocese to cease-and-desist indoor public Masses and giving it one day to comply.

“Upon reviewing the reports of multiple San Francisco parishes holding indoor Mass over the last few weeks, the Health Officer has concluded that the Archdiocese is putting not only its parishioners but the larger community at risk of serious illness and death,” the letter said.

The archdiocese told CNA today that it has made a good-faith effort to comply with the city’s public health guidelines, despite some occasional confusion and last-minute changes to the city’s public health orders.

“Our intention has always been to conform to what we understand to be the City orders and timelines,” the archdiocese said, noting that the city’s orders have been constantly changing throughout the pandemic, sometimes on short notice, the archdiocese said July 2.

MORE:

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/...-by-order-to-cease-indoor-public-masses-42253

18. AED

AED Powers

Poor California. It makes me think of the scripture "where sin abounds there does grace much more abound." Many good fervent stand-up Catholics in Cali. What suffering they must endure.

Mary's child, Don_D and Sam like this.
  19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Not the Left's kind of whistleblower....esp. in this state:

Minnesota Doctor who Revealed Hospitals Get Paid More for COVID-19 Patients Is Now Being Investigated by the State

[​IMG]

In early April Senator Dr. Scott Jensen from Minnesota went on The Ingraham Angle to discuss how the CDC is encouraging American doctors to over-count coronavirus deathsacross the US.

The document is here.

This was after Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and Republican state senator, told a local station he received a 7-page document coaching him to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm the patient actually had the virus.

Dr. Jensen also disclosed that hospitals are paid more if they list patients with a COVID-19 diagnosis.
    And hospitals get paid THREE TIMES AS MUCH if the patient then goes on a ventilator.

Senator Dr. Scott Jensen: Right now Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.

Now this…
    On Sunday Dr. Scott Jensen said he was being investigated by the Minnesota State Board of Medical Practice in Minnesota.
    FOX 9 reported:

A Minnesota State Senator and doctor known for disputing government-reported fatality data related to COVID-19 says he is being investigated by the Minnesota State Board of Medical Practice in Minnesota.

In a Facebook video Sunday, Dr. Scott Jensen, a Republican state senator for Carver County and a family medicine doctor, said he was “ticked” to receive notice from the state that he was being investigated.

Jensen said he is being investigated for public statements he made “spreading misinformation” about death certificates and COVID-19 on a news program and “provided reckless advice” comparing COVID-19 and influenza.

Jensen has been a vocal critic of Minnesota’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, including disputing the reported death totals, disputing future modeling of the virus and comparing the virus to influenza.

81% of the coronavirus deaths in Minnesota occurred in nursing homes.
    Shouldn’t the state be investigating that instead?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...aid-covid-19-patients-now-investigated-state/

Mary's child and AED like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Men and women of integrity are such targets when the left holds the levers of power. I've heard this very thing from our own local hospital. Nurses have told me there is huge financial incentive to report covid cases.

Tanker and Mary's child like this.