Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

April 20, 2013
    To: Luz De Maria

Our Lady:
    Darkness increases along with the plague born in a laboratory; human pride dominates humanity and imposes labor pains.
    From the Orient comes horror for the simple of heart. Pain is purification.

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/libros/en/2013.pdf

Julia and earthtoangels like this.
  2. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Julia. I'm sending this to as many Bishops as I can find on twitter.

josephite, Shae and AED like this.
  3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

This has to be the satan at work picking on Holy Eucharist. How blatant can evil get. I think Father Heilman USA Grace Force has put his finger on what we all need to to. We need to take our Rosaries in hand and go about our neighbourhoods, towns, villages and around our Churches as we say Holy Rosary to claim back territory for God. WHO IS LIKE GOD

https://spiritdaily.org/blog/news/county-restricts-church-reopenings-banning-communion

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    josephite, Sam, Shae and 1 other person like this.
  4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I would not want this poor Priest to be sent into hiding when his Bishop finds out what he has said. I know he is courageous, and by the sounds of it very angry that people were turned away from Mass. I think Father Heilman is right though. We need to start going around the outside of Churches praying the Rosary, and reclaiming the ground for God. Then hopefully, satan and his minions will back off and stop interfering with believers. Why is it people can eat at other places; but Holy Communion can't be taken. It is diabolical.

josephite, Sam, Shae and 3 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Definitely diabolical.
    However, I just read that Howard County has reversed its decision and Masses can now be celebrated in a licit manner. The Archdiocese of Baltimore stepped in! Thank God.
    They should be having Masses in a few days.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    josephite, Sam, Shae and 2 others like this.
  6. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Will anyone be surprised if, when the Anti-Christ arrives, he boasts about his Jesuit education? We'll know when the Holy Spirit has had a part in selecting some future Pope if that Pope's first act is to disband the evil Society of apostates.

7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

[​IMG]

8. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I don't know if that image inserted properly.
    My parish is very blessed with 2 priests who are nixing extraordinary Eucharistic ministers. They will be presenting Holy Communion themselves. They also are encouraging us to receive EITHER on the tongue or in hand!!

I can't tell you how thrilled I was to read that!! We are all assigned which Mass to attend based on last name and alternate equally among the 5 scheduled each weekend.

Jackie, josephite, Julia and 7 others like this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Deplorable!!

Shae likes this.
  10. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

That would not be wonderful to get Father in trouble with his bishop but I was told by Sensus Fidelium that they had already posted three of his homilies and this good priest has been made aware that he has a big YouTube following.

I also posted it to Church Militant, Cardinal Dolan, Cardinal Sarah, Dr Taylor Marshall, a Bishop or two, and a slew of popular twitter priests. I have confidence that this brave Father James Altman has already prepared himself for battle.

It's interesting that so far the one negative response that I received was from a fellow in Lisbon,Portugal, home of Fatima.

josephite, Julia, SgCatholic and 2 others like this.
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Gang Of Monkeys Attacks Lab Assistant, Escapes With Coronavirus Test Samples

A gang of monkeys in Delhi, India assaulted a laboratory assistant and escaped with coronavirus test samples from three patients, according to Sky News, citing local media.

[​IMG]

The incident happened near Meerut Medical College. According to the report, one of the monkeys was later spotted in a tree chewing one of the sample collection kits, the Times of India reported - which noted that the patients required new tests.

It is the latest example of the highly intelligent, red-faced rhesus macaques taking advantage of India's nationwide lockdown to combat the spread of coronavirus.

While they have proved an increasing problem in urban areas of the country in recent years, lockdown measures in the last two months have emboldened the monkeys.

Reports have shown them congregating in parts of Delhi normally crowded with humans. -Sky

The ferocity of the animals shocked even locals, who are used to seeing the monkeys on a daily basis. One onlooker who captured video of the monkeys said: "They looked more like wild dogs than monkeys. They went crazy for the single piece of food. I've never seen them this aggressive," according to the Daily Mail.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/gang-monkeys-attacks-lab-assistant-escape-coronavirus-test-samples

Jason Fernando and AED like this.
  12. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

The Covid-19 Scene: Is Something Fishy Going On Here?

AED likes this.
  13. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

activate the subtitles option in the video

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

AED likes this.
  15. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

will they drink it?

16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

They probably know it's only designed for humans!!

AED, Mary's child and Sam like this.
  17. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

this is something out of a Stephen King novel....one of the movies recently about Ebola Plague started with the sale of one of these monkeys to an exotic dealer but it was a lab monkey who spread the disease by attacking humans.

AED likes this.
  18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And in the midst of all of this we now have a Chief Justice of our Supreme Court denying the peoples' Constitutional rights in very muddled reasoning.....as he did in his personal meddling in the Obamacare decision. Here he can't even separate religious from secular. He's gone rogue again, more than likely due to some kind of blackmail from the Obama regime (their modus operandi since he ran for Senator)....some have offered that it's due to a possible illegal adoption bypassing the laws of Ireland that is being held over his head. Here he hands one of the most corrupt authorities in the country more power to infringe upon rights for political purposes.

Chief Justice Roberts Sides with Liberals – Refuses California Church Right to Assemble During Pandemic

Chief Justice Roberts joined the the liberal bloc of the Supreme Court in deciding Governor Newsom has the right to deny churchgoers the right to assemble during this pandemic.

Once again, Roberts’ logic is muddled as he this time sided with the far left against the First Amendment of the United States.

The Hill reported:

The Supreme Court issued a rare late-night ruling on Friday against a California church challenging their state’s stay-at-home order.

In a 5-4 vote, Chief Justice John Roberts broke from other conservative justices to rule in favor of the state. The case was brought by the South Bay United Pentecostal Church in Chula Vista, Calif., which said Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) stay-at-home order ignored religious freedoms.

Roberts noted in an opinion concurring in the unsigned ruling that the restrictions in place are applied to non-religious gatherings and therefore don’t pose a threat to religious liberties.

“Although California’s guidelines place restrictions on places of worship, those restrictions appear consistent with the free exercise clause of the First Amendment,” Roberts wrote.

“…Similar or more severe restrictions apply to comparable secular gatherings, including lectures, concerts, movie showings, spectator sports, and theatrical performances, where large groups of people gather in close proximity for extended periods of time,” he wrote.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...es-california-church-right-assemble-pandemic/

djmoforegon and AED like this.
  19. Rosalia66

Rosalia66 Principalities

My heart broke when I read this Supreme Court ruling. I truly felt the palpable spiritual war that’s going on. Trying not to despair. Prayed that with today’s Rosary with Pope Francis and tomorrow being the Feast of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit will
    Pour over our shepherds and the whole world!!!

Shae, AED and Sam like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

I pray this too. I remind myself that this world is not our home. We are--as it were--on our way home through alien lands amidst (sadly) alien people.

Sunnyveil, Shae, Sam and 1 other person like this.