Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Absolutely. This goes far deeper than battling a virus. I’m way past the point of being offended by family and friends who think I’m nuts.

josephite, Shae and AED like this.
  2. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

The update for apple and android has already happened.

See the thread I posted about this...
    https://motheofgod.com/threads/google-and-apple-install-tracing-app-with-new-update.14939/

3. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

This is not just a seasonal cold.

Yes Gates and the globalists are using it for thier agendas. Yes the projected death tolls were way off. I think it is more than likely a virus developed in the Hunan lab.

But to say it is just a cold and the death toll is just from cooking the books flies in the face of the reality of those doctors, nurses and patients who have had to deal with it.

I know two people who contracted it. One of them was in intensive care for 3 weeks. Both have residual effects.

This is more than just a cold. But the evil one is using it for his purposes.

josephite, Jo M, Sam and 3 others like this.
  4. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

I don’t think anyone believes that it’s just a cold. Most believe that it was a common virus engineered in a lab to use as a biological weapon, now with many mutations. But the corona viruses have been around for a long time in both humans and animals. It’s the manipulation by scientists that make it especially lethal.

josephite, Julia, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You and non sum dignus are echoing how I feel about this.

6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I don't know about anyone else but I trust neither the W.H.O or Dr. Fauxi. Fauxi touts the French Lancet study which fails to mention using Zinc in it's study results and is known to be part of the cocktails key ingredients.
    I think the reason we won't see a vaccine for this is because it will disappear quite literally as fast as it materialized and the media will hardly cover it when it does.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/202...ffective-as-COVID-19-treatment/2421590581998/

May 27 (UPI) -- Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that hydroxychloroquine, a drug President Donald Trump said he has taken to ward off the coronavirus, is not an effective treatment based on the latest scientific data.

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, made his most definitive statement yet against the drug once touted by Trump as a possible treatment.

"The scientific data is really quite evident now about the lack of efficacy," Fauci, the White House's top infectious disease expert, said.

His statement comes on the heels of France banning the drug altogether Wednesday and the internationally respected science journal The Lancet publishing a 96,000-patient study that concluded hydroxychloroquine had no effect on COVID-19.

RELATED WHO suspends trials of hydroxychloroquine, citing safety
    France's decision was published in the country's official legal journal, ending the drug's use as a weapon in the pandemic just weeks after French epidemiologist Dr. Didier Raoult recommended it as a key tool against the coronavirus disease.

Tuesday, the French High Council of Public Health and National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products said hydroxychloroquine has shown higher rates of death and cardiac arrhythmia in COVID-19 patients.

French Health Minister Olivier Veran ordered the assessments last weekend after the study in The Lancet. The study also reported increased death rates and irregular heartbeat among COVID-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine.

RELATED Chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine linked to higher death risk in COVID-19
    The World Health Organization said Monday it paused medical trials involving the drug.

On Wednesday, Mike Ryan, the executive director of WHO's emergencies program, said there's no evidence hydroxychloroquine and related drug chloroquine work to treat COVID-19.

"There is no empirical evidence at this point that these drugs work in this case either for treatment or for prophylaxis," he said. "We do not advise the use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19 outside randomized control trials or under appropriate close clinical supervision subject to whatever national regulatory authorities have decided."

RELATED Studies show no benefit of malaria drug against COVID-19
    Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine have been used as anti-malarial drugs for decades and are sometimes used to treat lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

Trump and others have said hydroxychloroquine could be a potential treatment for COVID-19 or to prevent infection. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and American Heart Association, however, have warned that using it without medical supervision can lead to a greater risk of cardiac arrest.

josephite and non sum dignus like this.
  7. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I found the linked article about corona virus very much reflects how I perceive the whole pandemic. We should be focusing on how we live in line with how God expects us to live, if we hope to move past this testing time and have a renewed faith and confidence in God and His holy Laws and precepts.
    This virus feels like a purification process to me, a chastisement would be a whole lot worse...deadly and violent and frightening. There is much room for avoiding or mitigating a chastisement, if we turn to God while there is still time. IMHO

https://catholicexchange.com/is-the-covid-19-a-chastisement-ask-mary

josephite, djmoforegon, Sam and 3 others like this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Maryland county bans Eucharist in church reopening order

......An executive order issued Tuesday in Maryland’s Howard County outlines public health rules under which churches may reopen. The order prohibits the distribution and consumption of any food or drink as part of any religious service, effectively outlawing the distribution of Communion and the celebration of the Mass.

“There shall be no consumption of food or beverage of any kind before, during, or after religious services, including food or beverage that would typically be consumed as part of a religious service,” the order says in a section delineating norms and restrictions on religious services.

The consumption of the consecrated species at Mass, at least by the celebrant, is an integral part of the Eucharistic rite. Rules prohibiting even the celebrating priest from receiving the Eucharist would ban the licit celebration of Mass by any priest.
    (my emphasis)
    "With this said," Peterson added, "we continue to get stakeholder feedback in order to fully reopen to Phase 1."

The executive order also limits attendance at indoor worship spaces to 10 people or fewer, limits outdoor services to 250 socially-distanced people wearing masks, forbids the passing of collection plates, and bans handshakes and physical contact between worshippers.

In contrast to the 10-person limit for churches, establishments listed in the order that do not host religious services are permitted to operate at 50% capacity.

The order also states that “singing is permitted, but not recommended,” and that only the person leading the service or a choir may sing. Those who are singing without masks should, per the order, “maintain a 12-foot distance from other persons, including religious leaders, other singers, or the congregation.”

The sixth chapter of St. John's Gospel contains the well-known “Bread of Life” discourse, in which Jesus teaches at a Capernum synagogue that “unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.

MORE: (includes response of Baltimore Archdiocese so far and what the DOJ has already stated to other governors)

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/...ans-eucharist-in-church-reopening-order-43569

9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Same woman who ordered the cops to invade that Baptist Church.....and who took pics of worshippers...

Chicago’s Mayor Lightfoot to Create 600-Strong Army of Contact Tracers

The Chicago Sun-Times reported:

Mayor Lori Lightfoot has said she expects a “whole new class of jobs that didn’t exist before” to be created by the need to reassure people it’s safe to gather in public again.

On Tuesday, the mayor took a giant step toward creating 600 of those new jobs in impoverished black and Hispanic neighborhoods that have also borne the brunt of the coronavirus.

The Lightfoot administration released a $56 million request-for-proposals from organizations interested in coordinating “contact tracing and resource referral efforts” across Chicago.

The RFP requires the lead agency to “sub-grant 85 percent of contract tracing funding to at least 30 neighborhood-based organizations located within or primarily-serving residents of communities of economic hardship” that have also been most heavily impacted by coronavirus cases and deaths.

The 30 neighborhood groups designated by the city will recruit, train, hire and support an army of 600 contact tracers, supervisors and referral coordinators with capacity to trace 4,500 new contacts each day, according to City Hall.

Here is an excellent video discussing what contact tracing really is – this is all being done for your greater good (sic):

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tfoot-create-600-strong-army-contact-tracers/

10. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Mark's latest on the subject:

OUR 1942
    Posted on May 28, 2020 by Mark

Only a portion:

There is more than meets the eye, the watchmen warned. This was a Pandemic of Control long planned in the making. The global “philanthropists”, under the veil of “health care”, are actually population control eugenicists.[1] Their funding of research into synthetic pharmaceuticals, genetic modification of food and agricultural, and “climate change” are more about control of the very cornerstones of human life than preserving it.[2]

“This couldn’t happen,” said the brainwashed. “Nobody would do that,” echoed the status quo.

“Oh, yes they would,” said the watchmen. “And they are—with a smile.”

We see how evil wishes to dominate the world and that it is necessary to enter into battle with evil. We see how it does so in so many ways, bloody, with the different forms of violence, but also masked with goodness, and precisely this way, destroying the moral foundations of society. —POPE BENEDICT XVI, May 22, 2012, Vatican City

And so, as the contact tracers armed with smartphones and documentation that could force quarantine, spread throughout the neighbourhoods;[3] as plans for mandatory vaccination and digital IDs for every person on earth developed on the Internet;[4] as designer masks began popping up on the web and social-distancing reminders on the radio became the norm; as the move toward a cashless society advanced and a 5G network raced into existence that could track every civilian on earth in real-time… the watchmen warned that the plan is no longer hidden. It no longer needs to be. The entire planet, including the Catholic Church, acquiesced without so much as a whimper. Big Pharma, Big Tech, Big Banks… all are combining with break-neck speed to implement a New World Order—and boasting about it at every turn.

At this period… the partisans of evil seems to be combining together, and to be struggling with united vehemence, led on or assisted by that strongly organized and widespread association called the Freemasons. No longer making any secret of their purposes, they are now boldly rising up against God Himself. —POPE LEO XIII, Humanum Genus, Encyclical on Freemasonry, n.10, Apri 20thl, 1884

It is Communism with a different hat and painted-on smile. It has simply been waiting in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to emerge.

A great revolution is waiting for us. The crisis doesn’t only make us free to imagine other models, another future, another world. It obliges us to do so. —Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy September 14th, 2009; unnwo.org; cf. The Guardian

MORE:

https://www.markmallett.com/blog/our-1942/

MMM and Sam like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

A summation:

Contact Tracing is Orwellian: Government Will Track You and Everyone Near You – For the Greater Good

They will track you and tell you what you can and cannot do. You will be a puppet of the state. You must do what they say for the greater good. Freedom will be lost forever.

1. Of course Johns Hopkins offers contact tracer training (connected to the scary overboard coronavirus chart)
    2. Based on you coming in contact with a person who has COVID-19 you will be placed in total isolation for 10 days
    3. If you have no way of not sharing a bathroom you will need to be isolated
    4. If you are quarantined you will be isolated for 14 days
    5. Contact tracer will take care of your kids but you cannot leave your house
    6. If you eat at a restaurant and someone was found with COVID you will be quarantined
    7. Big government will video conference you and review your place to make sure you are isolated
    8. If you get it your family will have to be quarantined for 14 days and completely isolated
    9. If you were on a train, at work or in a restaurant then everyone near you will have to be quarantined
    10. They say this is voluntary but will arrest you if you don’t comply
    11. You could be quarantined again, and again, and again
    12. Training encourages contact tracers to know you are doing this for the greater good
    13. The government will mandate you to take viruses (vaccines)
    14. Apple phones are now upgraded to manage your phone for COVID contact tracing
    15. In India you have to show your app before getting on a train or take a flight, etc.
    16. New Zealand has a code that will clear you based on your app status
    The government is asking for $100 billion to manage this process and force you to take vaccinations

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rnment-will-track-everyone-near-greater-good/

13. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Mark said that he is now hearing the words, “You are out of time”. A good friend of ours received a message a few days ago. Our Lord told him, “The boat has left!” (With his permission, I will post the message here) We had better get on board - we are being warned!

Serena, MMM and Sam like this.
  14. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Completely unconstitutional but yet they move forward with training.

15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

As Q suggests today......

At what point should this be reclassified as murder?
    At what point is ignorance [common sense] no longer valid [excuse]?
    Evil surrounds us.
    Q

Now the places/persons who could be sued or worse by the victims' loved ones for this implication:

https://townhall.com/columnists/lar...s-deadly-covid19-nursing-home-policy-n2569605

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/nursing-homes-cant-reject-coronavirus-patients-cuomo-says/

https://www.nj.gov/health/healthfac...es_andAdmissions_toPost-AcuteCareSettings.pdf

https://perry.house.gov/uploadedfiles/perry_calls_for_federal_investigation_5.14.20.pdf?

16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

He thinks that the boiling frogs won't even notice this outcome since his plan for this from the beginning has worked so well. And he picked a good means for his propaganda to make the "suggestion". They did a good job on him it would appear....in his own "Catholic" Jesuit education!:

Anthony Fauci Calls on Christians to ‘Forestall’ Receiving Communion to Prevent Virus Spread

Dr. Anthony Fauci has urged Christians to wear masks, practice social distancing, and forego singing and receiving communion during worship services to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

In an interview with the Jesuit-run America magazine published Wednesday, Dr. Fauci said that churches should “limit the number of people, so that you don’t have people in the pews right next to each other,” and the faithful should “absolutely” wear masks.

Regarding the distribution of communion, Fauci said he does not think there is a safe way to go about it and the practice should be abandoned until further notice.

“I think for the time being, you just gotta forestall that,” he said.

Fauci, who identifies as a Jesuit-educated Catholic who has distanced himself from “the concept of organized churches, religions,” said that at the moment he believes that receiving communion is too risky, even if it involves only the distribution of the consecrated bread without the cup.

“As many times as a priest can wash his hands, he gets to Communion, he puts it in somebody’s hand, they put it in their mouth,” he said, “it’s that kind of close interaction that you don’t want when you’re in the middle of a deadly outbreak.”

MORE:

https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...-receiving-communion-to-prevent-virus-spread/

17. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

A You Tube corona virus sermon which will most likely cost the Priest his job.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  18. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Go pound sand, with all due respect, Dr. Fauci. The Eucharist is ESSENTIAL to me and to many others. The fact that you do not believe, is not my fault. I will pray for you but you do not get to tell me what faith I can practice.

josephite, Don_D, Mario and 1 other person like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I live in Maryland. The problem began when Governor Larry Hogan gave the power to make reopening decisions to the individual counties. Howard County will not allow Mass because it has “food and drink consumed” during the Mass. Not even a priest can celebrate Mass in private. The Archdiocese of Baltimore is going ahead with reopening of Masses to the public, but has not stepped in to help Catholics in Howard County, yet, that I know of.:cry::unsure:

Sam and Tanker like this.
  20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From recent messages to Luz de Maria:

Pray children, pray for My Son's Church, it is being shaken.

Pray, My children, pray. You will be surprised by "news that will shake My Son’s People", but do not fall into discouragement: continue to comply with the true Magisterium of the Church of My Son to which you have been and are called.

Heaven has alerted you so that you might see the great change in which you are living, being held captive at this time and in times to come. Nothing will be the same: keep in mind that nothing will be the same for man, that is why human beings will seem to be meandering faced with the new rules of a global governance.

Sounds are heard together with new diseases and new vaccines, resounding more than bells, more than trumpets, more than legions, more than weapons, more than human explanation.

Pray, children, the passive war will become clear before the eyes of humanity and man will see another armed conflict arise.

MAY THIS TIME WHEN CHANGE IS BEGINNING FOR HUMANITY, CHANGE IN TERMS OF TRIALS AND CALAMITIES, THEREFORE BE OVERCOME WITH FAITH IN MY HOLY SPIRIT
    who will give you the grace of perseverance and Love towards Me so that you might not be left by the wayside, if you are worthy of such graces, working and acting in My Divine Will.

Even at this moment when humanity is desolate, fearful and sick, I hear great insults uttered against Me, great scorn for My Mother, and the Churches have been closed to My People, OH... WHAT PAIN! (cf. Micah 6:3-8).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
    In the last times of this generation, rebellion will be a daily event in the world: rebellion against the Faith, against everything spiritual, against Hope, against Charity, against what is communal, fraternal and true.

MY NAME WILL BE DESPISED, EVEN BY MY OWN; I WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ALTARS AND YOU WILL BE INVITED TO FORGET MY MOTHER, DENYING THAT MY MOTHER INTERCEDES BEFORE OUR TRINITARIAN THRONE.

YOU WILL FIND YOURSELVES IN A NEW CHURCH, WITH INNOVATIONS FOREIGN TO THE TEN COMMANDMENTS AND THE SACRAMENTS, INNOVATIONS COMING FROM FREEMASONRY, WHICH, IN UNION WITH THE EARTHLY POWERS, WILL SPEW ABOMINATIONS.

There are so many blanched sepulchers (cf. Mt 23:27) lurking in My Church, so many wolves that no longer wear sheep’s clothing, clearly distinguishing themselves from those who are faithful to Me!