Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Interesting video about other remedies: covid organics (artemisia annua)

AED likes this.
  2. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

What the heck is going on in Michigan?

Will be praying for these victims and for the Governor's conversion from lunacy. Unbelievable.

Booklady, Sam and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

4. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

5. AED

AED Powers

6. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Wow great find! And absolute truth. !

I have to say, America was founded by thinking men and women. Our founders had crossed this bridge before and so had some experience. The words of founding letters, documents and writings is so full of brilliance. Sometimes I think we have almost erased the writings of these brilliant people from our youth. The depth can't always be covered but if you go down the rabbit hole of some of the founding people, there is so much wisdom there. I think a lot of it was inspired by God, honestly.

Booklady, Sam and AED like this.
  7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I'm sure the truth is somewhere among all that. Being in Michigan, my understanding is our HOSPITALS got those transfers to help alleviate burdens on Detroit hospitals. A friends daughter came down with it as a result, being a hospital nurse.

Nursing homes somehow are their own hot beds for the virus. Must be getting in from too little staff who are required to come to work symptom or not.

YET, a good friend works for a nursing home. Their protocol & screening has BEEN super tight since b4 this started. They have created their own "ICU" separate from the rest of residents.

Definitely don't believe everything you think you hear from our governor.

Tanker likes this.
  8. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

There’s a lot of debate about masks right now on social media.

Fauci said masks were pointless only because the government got caught with their pants down, not having replenished masks and PPE in the National stockpile during Obama’s tenure following the Ebola and H1N1 scares.

I.e., they lied about masks, to preserve the limited supply for front line health workers. Now they can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

They have indeed been shown to be effective in numerous Asian studies (not Chinese) in bringing flu to a halt. They don’t “stop” microscopic individual viruses, as they don’t need to; they stop the relatively larger aerosol droplets expelled in coughing, by which flu viruses spread, especially among those already infected. They help prevent infected people from infecting others. They are less effective (but NOT ineffective) at protecting the non infected.

If both infected and non infected wear masks in areas where exchange of aerosols is likely, it reduces the spread of the virus more than if just the infected or non infected wore them.

American concepts of individualism and freedom prevent their adoption here, not ineffectiveness.

The idea that masks don’t work at all is the other side of all the FAKE NEWS we’re seeing during this overblown pandemic, and an overreaction to the “liberal” FAKE NEWS talking points by “conservatives.”

9. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Well I guess my take on it is if you have been locked down and wearing the masks for two months it should be gone.

Joan J likes this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I retired from teaching a long time ago. In the classrooms in my area now, the students put their hoods over their heads, their earphones are in and they have cell phones. I’m totally surprised that they’re even open to the leftist indoctrination they are receiving, much less anything else. I agree with you that we have lost our knowledge of and appreciation for the foundation of our country.
    It had to have come from God, much of it.

AED likes this.
  11. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

By the way, whether this particular pandemic is bad enough to warrant universal mandatory use of masks is a whole other can of worms.

IMO it would have to be a lot worse, on the scale of the 1918 Swine flu, to even temporarily acquiesce to mandatory mask wearing. We’re nowhere near that level of seriousness in the current pandemic.

‘Whether masks are effective’ is an entirely different question than ‘when can/should masks be mandated.’

AED and Booklady like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

People are so naive. What would they do if they were asked to take a chip.....trust them because they have some ID that says CDC? Very personally intrusive. Why would anyone answer the door....esp. when the order is still for social distancing?

SHOCK VIDEO: CDC Going Door to Door to Collect Your DNA, Blood

Alarming video of CDC officials harassing American citizens for DNA samples at their homes has sparked further controversy for the embattled and feckless agency.

We thought people were supposed to stay at home to AVOID infection of coronavirus? The fact that CDC employees — who could be infected from visiting multiple homes — are now visiting residents to collect your DNA would certainly contradict those federal stay-at-home edicts.

Video:

https://truepundit.com/shock-video-cdc-going-door-to-door-to-collect-your-dna-blood/

13. AED

AED Powers

:eek:

14. Mmary

Mmary Angels

In Canada, the CBC news talking heads are saying statements like, “What could be done about those Canadians who won’t take the Corona virus vaccine?”
    Manipulation. Ugh.

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 4:35 PM
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Recall Cardinal Muller, Archbishop Vignano, Bishop Shcneider and others have backed the, 'Something funny is going on here', viewpoint in their recent cosigned statement. These are not pointy hat people, they are very smart and holy.

Cardinal Mueller backed this publically on EWTN. We're not being paranoid when there are folks out to get us. This lock down/ virus thing is truly weird.

lynnfiat, Donna259, AED and 4 others like this.
  16. StSuzanne

StSuzanne New Member

Detroit born/raised, now in W. MI. My company ~200 people, zero COVID19. E. side of state was bad. Buddy is VA nurse there - pray for him please. Feels like the Church has cowered in fear in the face of state-based social engineering, like Romania in the 1950's. Bishops are leaving His flock without His Eucharist. Were is Fr. Kolbe of today? Remember Bishop Sheen and "Little Lee"? Where is our Catholic fire and holy passion?

Sam, djmoforegon, AED and 2 others like this.
  17. StSuzanne

StSuzanne New Member

Surviving sheer hatred in Detroit, in my teens and early 20's, one time I was beaten unconscious outside Cody HS. These guys did the devil's bidding: pure hate, bent on my destruction. I see the same look in that young man's eyes - beating these poor innocent souls - doing the bidding of the "prince of the air". If it wasn't for a Catholic HS 10 miles away, I would have never made it out. Note that a temple to satan has been built in Detroit, catholic churches in city are 1/10th of what they were in the 1980's, tribal-materialism is the new religion. Coincidence?

AED and Tanker like this.
  18. StSuzanne

StSuzanne New Member

Three pillars: "individual liberty, spiritual liberty and dignity of the person", Raymond summing up St. JP's mission on earth. This is close to the mark, nice work EWTN.

Sam and AED like this.
  19. Mario

Mario Powers

I have to say this is the most depressing "conspiracy" video I've ever seen because the dots really do connect. Let us remain close to the Two Hearts. God alone is our only hope!

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal which comes upon you to prove you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice in so far as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. 14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. 15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or a thief, or a wrongdoer, or a mischief-maker; 16 yet if one suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but under that name let him glorify God. 17 For the time has come for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

20. Mario

Mario Powers

My favorite words from Cardinal Sarah in the LifeSite News article:

But if that is so, the Church must change. She must stop being afraid of causing shock and of going against the tide. She must give up thinking of herself as a worldly institution. She must return to her only “raison d'être”: faith. The Church is there to announce that Jesus conquered death through His resurrection. This is at the heart of her message: “And if Christ has not been raised, then empty too is our preaching; empty, too, your faith … and we are the most wretched of all men” (1 Corinthians 15:14-19). All the rest is only a consequence of this.

Patty, Sam, djmoforegon and 3 others like this.