Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. AED

AED Powers

I found this very very interesting and Dr Cahill convincing. Can you give an opinion SG. I'd be very interested to hear what you think of what she had to say.

padraig likes this.
  2. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Everything this PhD holder in Immunology is saying is in keeping with the basic tenets of immunology that any medical doctor would have learnt in school.

Prof Cahill is also unafraid and very willing to take responsibility for what she is advocating that the Irish government do to protect its people.

I am in complete agreement with her.

+

Mario, padraig, Joan J and 1 other person like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Thank you. I felt she was "right on the money" as we say here but your viewpoint is particularly helpful in discerning this.

padraig, garabandal and SgCatholic like this.
  4. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

I only wish my family members would be willing to just hear her out.
    Alas, they just dismiss her as a conspiracy theorist :( even before giving her a decent chance.

+

Mario, padraig and AED like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

That is my situation here. Blind faith in fake news and Dr Fauci. There is no challenging either one. Conspiracy theorist gets thrown around a lot around here. Well it's not a theory if it is actually happening and there are conspirators. Sigh.

padraig and SgCatholic like this.
  6. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

YouTube deletes viral COVID-19 video by anti-lockdown epidemiologist
    Youtube's CEO says they are removing any content that goes 'against World Health Organization recommendations.'
    By Calvin Freiburger
    Tue May 19, 2020 - 4:02 pm EST

[​IMG]
    May 19, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Social media’s war on dissenting opinions about COVID-19 has come for another expert, this time deleting an epidemiologist’s YouTube video after it amassed 1.3 million views.

Knut Wittkowski is the former head of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design at Rockefeller University’s Center for Clinical & Translational Science, as well as the founder and CEO of drug developer Asdera, LLC. He is an outspoken critic of the lockdowns most states have adopted to curb the spread of COVID-19.

“There is no indication that hospitals could ever have become overloaded, irrespective of what we did,” he told Spiked in an interview last week. “I hope the intervention did not have too much of an impact because it most likely made the situation worse.”

Wittkowski opposes “social distancing,” and argues that society should have instead simply isolated the vulnerable while allowing the rest of society to develop herd immunity.

“The ideal approach would be to simply shut the door of the nursing homes and keep the personnel and the elderly locked in for a certain amount of time, and pay the staff overtime to stay there for 24 hours per day,” he continued. “How long can you do that for? For three weeks, that is possible. For 18 months, it is not.”

Wittkowski blames the present situation on governments rushing to act on the warnings of controversial Imperial College epidemiologist Neil Ferguson instead of organizing an “open discussion, including economists, biologists and epidemiologists, to hear different voices,” which could have identified the “fundamental flaw” in Ferguson’s models.

Now, Wittkowski says YouTube has taken down his video exploring the subject without explanation, the New York Post reports. In the 41-minute video, which can still be viewed at the American Institute for Economic Research’s website, the epidemiologist argues that herd immunity is “the only thing that stops the disease.” (Another part of the interview remains on YouTube.)

(read the rest of the article at https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/y...ovid-19-video-by-anti-lockdown-epidemiologist)

+

Sam, AED and Jason Fernando like this.
  7. Dolours

Dolours Powers

The share price of Beyond Meat is rising. Pretend meat products are a big hit with climate alarmists. I caught the end of a clip about it on TV today. They had on an investor who had bought or intended to buy shares. He had tried the product in the past and said that he wouldn't eat it again but he liked the shares.

Whether she's right or wrong, she deserves to be heard because nobody has all the answers about this virus. There's a real push to silence all views except those of the WHO. Evidently, protecting the WHO and silencing anyone not in lockstep with them is the top priority. The BBC did a real hit job on dissenting views tonight with the help of some American who said that the WHO gives accurate information, dismissed as conspiracy theorists, whack jobs and anti-semites anyone who doesn't treat the WHO as divine authority, decried the lack of censorship on social media, and managed to blame Donald Trump - all in the space of a couple of minutes. The mainstream media won't let this crisis go to waste. They're making the most of it to silence alternative voices. I notice that we aren't getting nightly sanctimonious drivel from Cuomo about how much he loves his mother ever since the news broke about infected patients being transferred to nursing homes in New York.

I watched one of Dr. John Campbell's videos today. Once again, he defended the WHO, saying that they have the world's best experts despite their abysmal handling of this pandemic. (Abysmal is my assessment; I don't recall the word Dr. Campbell used). I wish that someone would ask him whether the world's best experts they have today are the same world's best experts they had when they messed up.

The real heroes in this crisis have been the staff in nursing homes.

Here's some promising news from South Korea: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexan...e-after-recovering-were-no-longer-infectious/

Sam, AED, SgCatholic and 1 other person like this.
  8. andree

andree Archangels

Tanker likes this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Have you seen Plandemic?
    Of course the NY Times is calling it entirely false.

SgCatholic, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

I notice Dr Cahill's observations on reinfection with covid (she says once you've had it you are immuned) is reinforced by studies out of South Korea just today--and yet world media kept trying to debunk her.

11. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Yes, I have.
    Dr. Judy Mikovitz, too is speaking the truth.

I wonder when part 2 will be out.

+

AED and Katfalls like this.
  12. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Great video, thank you for sharing it. Building the immune system is so important. There is a Dr. I follow on youtube, Dr. Ken Barry who has a series of videos and one of them talks about building the immune system. I started doing that in Feb., and he says the same thing as this Dr. The youtube Dr. is a regular physician whose goal is to help people feel well. He doesn't sell any pills or potions, just good advice.

AED, Tanker and SgCatholic like this.
  13. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Cdl Sarah: Corona crisis has laid bare ‘insidious disease’ of Church thinking she’s a ‘worldly institution’
    The Cardinal said it’s time for the Church to return to preaching about eternal life.
    By Jeanne Smits, Paris correspondent
    Wed May 20, 2020 - 6:45 pm EST

[​IMG]
    John-Henry Westen / LifeSiteNews
    Urgent appeal to the bishops of the world: Feed your flock! Sign the petition here.

May 20, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – “The Church has messages for this world, but only because she has the keys to the other world.” With these words, Cardinal Robert Sarah, prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship, underscored the Church’s mistaken bid to appear necessary to the world on the world’s terms.

According to Cardinal Sarah (read his full remarks below), the COVID-19 crisis has revealed both the world’s incapacity to come to terms with the scandal of death and the Church’s failure to bring to it the only possible answer and consolation that it alone can provide: the promise of eternal life.

Read the rest of the article at this link:
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/c...of-church-thinking-shes-a-worldly-institution

+

Booklady, Sanctus, AED and 1 other person like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

He is speaking truth! He nails it!

Booklady, Tanker and SgCatholic like this.
  15. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

16. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

My diocese is reinstating Mass on the 29th!!

My Dad's priest sent out a video explaining what to expect.

Now I realize some of you would say "no way will I receive Jesus this way, in that kind of environment!"
    Being on the hand, consume and immediately, reverently leave church. No mention was made of giving on the tongue. He doesn't like that.

If I choose to go with my Dad, for the sake of finally receiving my Jesus again, I would put my hands out, one on the other. I would then lift my hands up to my mouth.

Also, to attend any Mass there, we will have to sign up to ensure only 25% capacity of the church is present.

To me, I would far rather receive in my hand than not at all! To have to leave immediately, is sooo sad. How do you immediately turn & walk out?! Where is the reverence?!!

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Booklady, Catherine L, Don_D and 3 others like this.
  17. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

If you’re not in a nursing home, the chances of dying from this pandemic are quite slim. About the same as - you guessed it - the flu. If your loved one is IN a nursing home, chances are they could die WITH this virus, but not FROM it. Most who have died in nursing homes were already in hospice or palliative care.

We’ve been lied to.

There is NO credible evidence to support the current lock downs. None. There never was, just phony models.

What we saw in China that lead to such widespread alarm among those of us who do NOT watch the MSM was an anomaly.

China practiced damage control, not infection control. They had NO interest in preserving their elderly due to their demographic inversion following decades of a one child policy, and their elderly paid a huge price.

In fact, this pandemic helps them solve some of their demographic inversion quite conveniently, something that makes one wonder about its actual origin.

https://www.conservativereview.com/...onavirus-fatality-rate-outside-nursing-homes/

Booklady, Donna259, Tanker and 2 others like this.
  18. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Thank you AED for posting Dr. Cahill’s wisdom. And as SgCatholic shared, hard to tell love ones. They think you are a conspiracy nut and or they disbelieve prophecy. For years the messages from Heaven state do not take vaccines. A mandatory Covid shot is a One World Order control, their precursor to the Mark of the Beast, the Chip.

Sanctus and AED like this.
  19. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

How about the 4% of people who are asymptomatic will die from it?

The asymptomatic factor is what I struggle with the most.

20. These stories are just too horrible to even imagine. You may have heard about this first sick report today:

UPDATE: 20-Yr-Old Boxer Was Moved to Michigan Nursing Home BECAUSE HE HAD CORONAVIRUS! — Beat 77 Yr-Old Veteran And WAS STILL THERE A WEEK LATER

This Brutal Event Is Even Worse Than We Thought!

[​IMG]

There were three videos on Bitchute showing the man beating white elderly men and women.

The man filmed himself beating the seniors in their beds until they were bleeding.

[​IMG]
    Tom Fitton

✔@TomFittonThis was also posted on my
    @Twitter feed and @JudicialWatch contacted authorities who then, in response to our concern, arrested this person. Thanks to those who helped us get this done. https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1263561902686236672 …
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Governor Whitmer Sent COVID-19 Patients Across the State to ‘Regional Hubs’ to Spread the Virus — But Kept Patients Out of 1,000 Bed TCF Center in Detroit

Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) is not just an power-hungry tyrant.

She’s an idiot.
    A deadly idiot.

The TPC Center in Detroit was set up to hold 1,000 coronavirus patients.
    It only saw 39 patients in the several weeks it was open for business.

Instead of using this center in Detroit, Governor Whitmer’s administration set up “regional hubs” to hold coronavirus patients.
    And Governor Whitmer sent these coronavirus cases across the state to nursing homes.

On April 15, Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed Executive Order 2020-50. The order required nursing homes to care for any current residents who test positive for COVID-19 but aren’t sick enough to require hospitalization, in a dedicated area of the facility.

Nursing homes are getting paid handsomely for taking in the coronavius patients.
    Whitmer’s administration offered $5,000 per patient they took in.

So the coronavirus patients were spread out across the state thanks to Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Washington State Is Classifying Several Shootings as COVID-19 Deaths

Washington State epidemiologists admitted to classifying some shooting deaths as COVID-19.
    This is just an outright lie.

“We currently do have some deaths that are being reported that are clearly from other causes. We have about 5 deaths less than 5 deaths that we know of that are related to obvious other causes. In this case, they are from gunshot wounds,” said Dr. Katie Hutchison, Health Statistics Manager for the Washington State Department of Health.

The state is currently reviewing between 20 and 30 similar cases to understand what role — if any — coronavirus played in the deaths, Hutchison said, adding the process will take between six and 12 months.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lassifying-several-shootings-covid-19-deaths/

Sam likes this.