Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I bet they do. I saw this article yesterday. I have to admit I am very skeptical but I wonder, what this antibody is from? Mice? Monkeys? Aborted children? Pretty much anything created these days using antibodies is coming from a cell from a living creature or person. Remember that and ask questions. My doctor recently tried putting me on a medication using mouse antibodies grown in a lab. I politely declined.

AED likes this.
  2. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Land of the free? Home of the brave?

3. padraig

padraig New Member

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us.”
    ― St. Antony the Great

Mass compulsory vaccination with some kind of implant / IT monitoring is the next step.

Indy, Carol55 and AED like this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

theflyingnun likes this.
  5. Shae

Shae Archangels

So I'm wondering what a 'compulsory' vaccination will look like for those who refuse to take it? Will it mean we will be forced to take it, arrested if we don't? Or will it be that we won't be allowed to go shopping in stores, go to school, or do anything in public unless we have been vaccinated?

Jo M, padraig and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

theflyingnun and Carol55 like this.
  7. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Here in the states if you are over 65 and on Medicare which is mandatory for seniors, and you do not have the flu vaccine, and get the flu and end up on the hospital they will not cover the bill and you have to pay. Maybe it will be something like that . . .

Sam, Donna259 and Shae like this.
  8. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

There will not be a mandatory vaccine. I don't understand why everyone is so concerned this is going to happen. If anything some people will scramble to take it willingly and many many more will take a pass at least until it is proven safe and effective.
    Regular vaccinations are down by 30% since this whole thing started. Gates has already been talking about this and how irresponsible it is of parents not to vaccinate their kids. They are losing the battle.

AED, theflyingnun and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well!!!

Italian Politician Demands Bill Gates Be Arrested For Crimes Against Humanity on Parliament Floor

An Italian politician demanded the arrest of Bill Gates for “crimes against humanity” in a passionate speech on the parliament floor.

Sara Cunial, the Member of Parliament for Rome, blasted Gates during her seven minute long speech on Thursday, claiming that he has been working on a depopulation policy and plans for dictatorial control over global politics.

The lawmaker blasted the shut down orders, handling of the coronavirus pandemic, and vaccines.

Cunial claimed that the “real goal of all of this is total control. Absolute domination of human beings, transformed into guinea pigs and slaves, violating sovereignty and free will. All this thanks to tricks/hoax disguised as political compromises.”

The politician also went off about vaccines, 5G, and facial recognition software — among other things.

The speech wrapped up with Cunial addressing the Italian president saying “next time you receive a phone call from the philanthropist Bill Gates forward it directly to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.”

Nationalist Review summed up her speech as “Bill Gates is a power-hungry elitist set on dominating the world through a campaign of genocide masked as charity—all in the hopes of controlling the population and preparing the world for slavery.”

Cunial studied industrial chemistry at the University of Padua and was elected in 2018.

Since taking office, Cunial has caused quite a stir, even being temporarily removed from her party for her opposition to vaccines and comparing them to a “genocide” in a Facebook post. Just weeks later, she held a press conference on the dangers of vaccines in the Chamber of Deputies.

In April, Cunial publicly ripped up coronavirus decrees of Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte’s government in the Chamber after she was pulled over for driving, despite having her parliamentary identification with her.

Below is a full translation of Cunial’s speech:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...es-arrested-crimes-humanity-parliament-floor/

Sunnyveil, Booklady, Byron and 3 others like this.
  10. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

I thought before when George Soros will pass away because of old age, everything will be okay for the Christian world, but now I'm even more scared because he would have an even worse successor, Bill Gates!

Mario likes this.
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I think he's also groomed his son.

Byron likes this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

It is the hallway to 666 and the Rule of the Anti Christ. Those who make Governments their master in everything will have Satan as their God.

Dr David Starkey is the world's top English Historian. He is well worth listening too on this:

Booklady likes this.
  13. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Principalities

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    garabandal, Sam and AED like this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Remember the good doctor activist who appeared on the Laura Ingraham show telling of the control over the hydroxychloraquine prescriptions? Looks like her efforts have born fruits:

Pharmacy Board Loosens Restrictions on Hydroxychloroquine Prescriptions, Reversing Course

The Texas State Board of Pharmacy issued a new rule that no prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine could be dispensed without a diagnosis, then changed their tune.

Dr. Ivette Lozano, who has been in medical practice for over 20 years, was shocked to learn in March that she would be required to share her patient’s diagnosis with the pharmacist before prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin would be dispensed.

On March 20, the Texas State Board of Pharmacy issued a new rule that no prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine or azithromycin could be dispensed without a diagnosis “consistent with evidence for its use.”

“Never before have we had to turn in a diagnosis with a prescription,” Lozano told The Texan. Lozano has seen about five to six patients per week for coronavirus. “They see a dramatic improvement within six to eight hours,” Lozano said.

Health care attorney Matt Rinaldi said doctors have called him concerned about the requirement. He said the rule does not violate HIPAA regulations because patient information can be shared for treatment purposes.

“HIPAA is the bare minimum standard of privacy that patients expect, however,” Rinaldi added.

The Texas State Board of Pharmacy published the rule on its website with the explanation that it was meant to prevent hoarding of the medications during the coronavirus crisis.

“We had pharmacists calling early on saying that people were asking for 400 tablets on some prescriptions. The Board members gave this guidance to pharmacists,” Allison Benz, executive director of the Texas State Board of Pharmacy told The Texan.

The rule was not guidance, but a mandate. It also included a 14-day supply limitation unless the patient was previously established on the medication. Hydroxychloroquine is often used to treat lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

On average, Lozano issues a prescription for COVID-19 treatment to last five days, about ten pills each of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc. She said she learned about the treatment from one of President Trump’s press conferences and began investigating it.

Because of her concern for patient privacy that seemed incompatible with the unprecedented rule, Lozano contacted State Senator Bob Hall to ask for help reaching the Texas State Board of Pharmacy. Hall was concerned about the rule that seemed to be inhibiting the dispensing of these potentially life-saving prescriptions.

“In a few months, we may discover places where this combination could have saved a significant number of lives, but we had deaths because it was not used,” Hall told The Texan.

Additionally, he is concerned about “collusion between the pharmacy board and pharmaceutical companies who want to prevent the use of an inexpensive drug while they develop a new, expensive drug.”

Hall said he contacted the Board of Pharmacy commissioners, executive director, and attorney about having the restriction removed.

Over six weeks after the original rule was published, the Texas State Board of Pharmacy has recently changed its guidance to pharmacists about dispensing hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin.

The website now says, “The rule does not prevent a physician from prescribing one of these drugs for an off-label use. Please note, the intended use for the drug is not required if the practitioner determines the furnishing of this information is not in the best interest of the patient…”

The Texas Medical Association as of April 22 “recommends against using hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin to treat COVID-19” except in clinical trials.

In Galveston, Dr. Robin Armstrong made waves when he reported the successful use of the treatment with many patients in a nursing home center in Galveston.

https://thetexan.news/pharmacy-boar...xychloroquine-prescriptions-reversing-course/

15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Booklady likes this.
  16. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I wonder if it will speed recovery of lung capacity during recovery.

AED likes this.
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Dr. Lozano answers: listen more towards the end.

OAN is doing a long and good segment on the hydroxy treatment now.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    Booklady and theflyingnun like this.
  18. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

What surprises me is the audacity of a pharmacist to not fill a medical doctors script. Physician went to medical school for 8+ years. I do not believe it is in the licensure of the pharmacist to not fill a valid script from a licensed physician. Maybe I am wrong but this is insane. The pills work. Why would ANY reasonable person not want to HELP a patient that is sick. Obviously pharmacists are going outside the expertise and practicing medicine now.

So stupid.

AED, Booklady, theflyingnun and 2 others like this.
  19. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Principalities

It is absolutely insane what is going on. One of my workers contracted Corona, and he suffered for 20 days. The doctor didn’t give him anything! I can only imagine if he was placed on hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin, which is better known as Z-Pak ., just like the doctor from above said, he probably would have recovered much quicker, no doubt.

It appears that the drug companies are waiting for more expensive drugs or vaccines to come on the market, meanwhile people are dying!

If only Governor Cuomo would have recommended hydroxychloroquine instead of Trump, just maybe there might have been more lives saved!

Here is one of the drugs that they are talking about. Not only is it expensive, but it is difficult to mass produce.

How much should Gilead Sciences charge for its now-authorized COVID-19 therapy remdesivir? Up to $4,460 per patient, an influential pricing watchdog figures.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/market...-worth-4-460-per-course-says-pricing-watchdog

Gilead should ditch remdesivir and focus on its simpler and safer ancestor.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/05/14...ivir-and-focus-on-its-simpler-safer-ancestor/

Tanker, AED and Booklady like this.
  20. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Big Pharma is being exposed through all of this and it looks really really bad for them right now.

Shae, Tanker, Jo M and 2 others like this.