Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

2. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Carol55 likes this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:LOL:

4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

ETA, the name on the nebulizer we have is Medline, it was ordered through the doctor's office.
    We have had it for a few years, and it is very easy to use.
    You just attach the tubing and mouthpiece, pour the Albuterol into the compartment, and turn it on. If there is anyone else in the room when the nebulizer is being used they should wear a mask to avoid possible infection.

Beth B likes this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Thanks for the info, Jo.

Jo M likes this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Cleverly done and cute....and the voice over voices were really good....although they weren't exactly keeping the required social distancing themselves!:whistle:;)

BrianK, Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  7. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Prayers please for my brother Patrick and his family. He with his wife and both adult children ( both autistic) have been diagnosed positive with coronavirus.

Sam, Carol55, Mario and 4 others like this.
  8. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

The Russians are coming:

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This is a tragedy. I will commence prayers. I will pray that they will have a speedy recovery.

Sam, Pray4peace, Sunnyveil and 3 others like this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Federal Judge Rules Killing Babies is an “Essential Service”…
    Posted on March 30, 2020 by sundance
    Strange times we live in

Earlier today in Tampa, Florida, the county sheriff let the criminal inmates out of his jail, and then went to arrest a pastor for delivering Sunday church services and put him in the same jail.

Now a federal judge rules that getting a hip replacement should be delayed to help offset medical supply needs; but killing babies is an “essential service” that needs to continue.

TEXAS – […] Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced last week that abortion providers were covered by a state order that required postponement of non-urgent medical procedures to preserve hospital beds and equipment during the pandemic.

U.S. District Judge Lee Yeakel in Austin ruled that Paxton’s action “prevents Texas women from exercising what the Supreme Court has declared is their fundamental constitutional right to terminate a pregnancy before a fetus is viable.” (read)

Sam, Luan Ribeiro and Beth B like this.
  11. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::cry:

12. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

AED and Beth B like this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bishops-ban-on-sacraments-during-pandemic-violates-church-law-priests-can-disobey-canonist
    Bishops’ ban on sacraments during pandemic violates Church law, priests can disobey: canonist
    'If the priest believes there is a violation of divine law by the bishop’s directive, he has an obligation to the divine law'
    By Lianne Laurence
    Mon Mar 30, 2020 - 12:50 pm EST
    [​IMG]
    Shutterstock.com
    March 30, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — Catholic bishops issuing blanket bans on the faithful receiving the sacraments as a response to the coronavirus pandemic is a violation of canon law, and a priest can in good conscience disregard such directives, according to an American canonist.

In fact, a priest is obliged to do so, says Philip Gray, the president of St. Joseph’s Foundation, which advises on canon law, and director of Catholics United for the Faith (CUF).

“If the priest believes in his conscience — because primacy of conscience is a matter — if the priest believes there is a violation of divine law by the bishop’s directive, he has an obligation to the divine law,” Gray told LifeSiteNews.

“We’re talking about the life and death of the soul.”

Gray’s response was echoed by Bishop Athanasius Schneider, auxiliary bishop of the archdiocese of Mary Most Holy in Astana, Kazakhstan, who told the traditional Catholic newspaper The Remnant that a priest, using discretion and following the necessary health precautions “has not to obey the directives of his bishop or the government to suspend Mass for the faithful.”

“If a priest observes in a reasonable manner all the necessary health precautions and uses discretion, he has not to obey the directives of his bishop or the government to suspend Mass for the faithful. Such directives are a pure human law; however, the supreme law in the Church is the salvation of souls. Priests in such a situation have to be extremely creative in order to provide for the faithful, even for a small group, the celebration of Holy Mass and the reception of the sacraments. Such was the pastoral behavior of all confessor and martyr priests in the time of persecution,” he said.

And Cardinal Raymond Burke equally criticized the suspension of public Masses.

“Even as we have found a way to provide for food and medicine and other necessities of life during a time of contagion, without irresponsibly risking the spread of the contagion, so, in a similar way, we can find a way to provide for the necessities of our spiritual life,” the American cardinal said in a March 21 statement.

Carol55, AED, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  14. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Mary's Child, I am so sorry to hear this. Praying to St.Joseph for the family's recovery.

Sam, AED, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  15. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Adding your family to my rosary intentions!!

16. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Sam, AED, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  17. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Where can one find blessed oil?

AED likes this.
  18. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I will pray for your family’s speedy recovery. May God bless them all!

AED, Beth B and Mary's child like this.
  19. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I have taken regular olive oil and asked the priest to bless it.

Mary's child and Booklady like this.
  20. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Thank you Pray4peace. Of course, that will be difficult now. But, I believe in cases like these I myself could probably bless the oil, my baptismal sacrament will allow me to do this, particularly under these circumstances where priests are not available to perform this blessing, don't you think?

Jo M and Beth B like this.