Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

In Italy you know where they have gotten used to dealing with many, many evil and wicked, Popes, Bishops and Cardinals down the centuries they have gotten a little light on their feet when dealing with bad orders.

A little use of common sense and taking things with a pinch of salt does no harm at all.. God never intended us to be robots; nor to throw our simple reason in the Trash Can.

Bad orders are bad orders.

If good priests want to go out to peoples homes to say mass to slip under the wire, God Bless 'em. That's what they should be doing.

Catacombs take many different forms.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    Booklady, maryrose, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Carol, for the transcript.

Booklady, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Once again I'd like to offer this remedy from Blessed Mother in a recent message to Luz de Maria, March 15th in fact. I was reminded of it by another member of the forum:

It is necessary for humanity to cry out to the Most Holy Trinity in order to obtain Divine Mercy and for this pandemic be appeased in the Divine Will, and together with prayer, I invite you to PLACE BLESSED OIL - AND IF YOU HAVE THE OIL OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN (*), PUT A DROP OF THIS OIL IN THE BLESSED OIL - AND WITH IT MARK THE FRAME OF THE FRONT DOOR OF YOUR HOUSE AND OF THE REAR DOOR, AS WELL AS TO REMAIN IN A STATE OF GRACE, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL AT THIS TIME.

* from 6/3/16

After the message from the blessed Mother on June 3, 2016, Luz de María had a vision in which she was given the following indications as natural remedies for the illnesses that are approaching.

“Suddenly, our Mother raises Her other Hand and I see human creatures sick with great plagues; I see a healthy person approach a sick one and is immediately infected...

I ask our Mother, ‘How can we help these brothers?’ and She says, ‘USE THE OIL OF THE
    GOOD SAMARITAN (ACEITE DEL BUEN SAMARITANO). I GAVE YOU THE NECESSARY AND CONVENIENT INGREDIENTS.’

https://revelacionesmarianas.com/en/MEDICINAL PLANTS.pdf

Booklady, Jo M and Carol55 like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I just placed a small Devine Mercy image in the center of our front door wreath. Fr. Mark is awesome. God bless him.

C8AB1B5C-844C-4CED-9E87-FD9E263BB31B.jpeg

Donna259, Lumena, Booklady and 7 others like this.
  5. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

This is from over a week ago but I'm not sure if it was posted already and I am hoping that the words of both Cardinal Burke and Cardinal Sarah will provide some comfort to us. +

'Christ never abandons us’: Cardinal Burke offers hope amidst coronavirus
    Cardinal Robert Sarah told the faithful, 'no one, absolutely no one can prevent you from turning toward God and imploring his help during this great test.'
    Wed Mar 18, 2020 - 12:33 pm EST | https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/c...cardinal-burke-offers-hope-amidst-coronavirus
    [​IMG]
    Cardinal Burke at the Rome March for Life 2017 LifeSite
    By Claire Chretien

March 18, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Cardinals Raymond Burke and Robert Sarah have urged Catholics not to lose hope during the global coronavirus pandemic and panic.

Burke, one of the two remaining dubia cardinals and one of the world’s foremost defenders of Catholic orthodoxy, reminded Catholics of the power of prayer and God’s sovereignty.

“The prolonged assault of the coronavirus naturally leads to sadness and fear,” Burke posted on Twitter. “But we know that Christ is the Lord of nature and of history. Using natural means to defend ourselves against the pestilence, we do not forget our primary means of defense: prayer, especially the rosary and Eucharistic adoration.”

“Christ never abandons us,” he added.

upload_2020-3-30_10-34-11.png

Sarah similarly urged Catholics to pray and trust in the Lord.

“If the circumstances or the civil or church provisions provoked by the coronavirus prevent you from going to church simply to encounter the Lord or from taking part in the Eucharist, know that no one, absolutely no one can prevent you from turning toward God and imploring his help during this great test,” Sarah, the Prefect for the Congregation of Divine Worship, wrote in a letter to the faithful that he posted to Twitter.

He urged the faithful to pray more without becoming weary.

“Together with one heart and one soul and united in the same faith, let us lift our hands toward God and beg him,” Sarah continued. “Entrust to him the world and His Church. His heart will be touched and will save us.”

upload_2020-3-30_10-33-42.png

Bishops around the world are citing the coronavirus as they mandate Masses in their dioceses be canceled, many for an indefinite period of time. Cases of the virus, which originated in Wuhan, China, have been reported in more than 150 countries. There have been 197,000 coronavirus cases reported worldwide as of yesterday, with at least 7,900 deaths.

Italy, France, and Spain are all on lockdown. President Donald Trump declared a state of emergency, as have many state governments. The economy and stock market have tanked with historic speed. Italy is the country that has been hit hardest other than China. Many countries have issued severe travel restrictions and closed their borders. Trump announced today he’s closing the U.S.-Canada border to “non-essential” travel, something he says will not affect trade.

LifeSiteNews is providing live, continual updates about the coronavirus and how it relates to pro-life issues, faith, and freedom HERE.

Translation of Sarah’s comment by Danielle Zuccaro of LifeSiteNews.

I agree. Beautiful, Jo M!

Edited to add:
    Padraig, I keep thinking of what Maria Esperanza said which is that it would begin in Venezuela. I'm not sure what exactly she meant by that but this video makes me wonder if a lack of food for many people all over the world may be what she was referring to. +

Prayers continuing...

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

‘Christ is passing by’: Minneapolis priests take Eucharist to the streets

[​IMG]
    COURTESY FATHER SPENCER HOWE
    A monstrance with the Eucharist blesses northeast Minneapolis March 24.

On March 24, four priests conferred with a map of northeast Minneapolis split into quadrants and headed out on their designated routes.

Each had the Eucharist with them — in a monstrance or pyx. In four cars, they drove through the neighborhoods, blessing them and the people who live there as they prayed the rosary and other devotions. Some parishioners came to their doors or yards to pray. Some followed in their cars, forming an impromptu procession.

One of the priests, Chorbishop Sharbel Maroun, pastor of St. Maron’s Maronite Rite Catholic Church, stood through the sunroof of a white SUV, holding the monstrance high as praise music streamed from the vehicle’s speakers.

[​IMG]
    COURTESY FATHER SPENCER HOWE
    Father Sharbel Maroun, pastor of St. Maron in Minneapolis, holds the Eucharist out of an SUV’s sunroof as he blesses the neighborhoods near his parish March 24.

For many Catholics, the blessing was a welcome connection to the Eucharist. Since March 18, public Masses have been suspended in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis in an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19.

“The basis for all of our efforts is to remain committed to our neighborhood, as many are home, and to show that the Church is still present in these neighborhoods,” said Father Spencer Howe, pastor of Holy Cross in northeast Minneapolis, who was among the priests who offered the blessing. “In a very particular way, the priests are attentive to the intercession for the people of God. There’s been a strong desire to stay visible and to establish communication, but one of the best ways of communication is physical presence, and that includes the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist.”

The other participating priests were Father Byron Hagan, parochial vicar for faith formation at Holy Cross, and Father Bryce Evans, a priest-in-residence at the parish who ministers nearby at Our Lady of Lourdes. They used a tracking feature on Google Maps to let parishioners know where they were during the hour-long blessing drive. They drove from 3-4 p.m., traditionally known as “the hour of mercy” because it recalls the time of day Jesus died on the cross.

“It was a really fun effort, and it really brought a lot of encouragement to people who were able to see us pass by their homes,” Father Howe told The Catholic Spirit March 26. “We saw a lot of people kneeling in their front windows or at their front doors. I think on the whole, people were really appreciative to have a creative idea and a way to stay connected.”

Father Howe said he was inspired, in part, by the title of one of St. Josemaria Escriva’s works, “Christ is Passing By,” but he gave the credit overall to Chorbishop Maroun.

“All the good ideas in northeast are coming from Chorbishop Sharbel,” he said. “He’s just got a really zealous heart and a desire to serve. He had the idea of a eucharistic procession, originally walking, and then we decided to use the cars because it would give us more reach.”

Northeast Minneapolis is home to a large annual eucharistic procession that brings together Catholics from its many parishes.

Father Howe said that the priests may do the car blessing again. They want to respect the social distancing parameters ordered by Gov. Tim Walz while finding ways “to bring Christ out to his people,” he said.

Northeast Minneapolis’ priests have also been holding daily drive-in confessions in St. Maron’s parking lot from noon to 3 p.m. The confessions are continuing through Minnesota’s stay-at-home orders, according to Holy Cross’ Facebook page.

Asked what’s been on his heart as the world grapples with the coronavirus pandemic, Father Spencer said that he’s been reflecting on Church history.

“These are historic and unprecedented times, but I think creativity flows from fidelity to Christ and responding to what he asks us to do,” he said. “I don’t take much credit. I know that these things are happening in other parts of the country and world. But because they’re happening here, they make a real difference and they make a real impact.”

Beth B, Booklady, Tanker and 7 others like this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

UPDATE: Dr. Zelenko Has Now Treated 699 Coronavirus Patients with 100% SUCCESS RATE -- Using Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc and Z-Pak

[​IMG]

Last weekend Dr. Vladimir Zelenko from New York state announced he found a treatment against the coronavirus with a 100% success rate on 350 patients.

Dr. Zelenko joined Sean Hannity earlier on his radio program to discuss the results from his test.

The New York doctor also posted a video explaining his success with hydroxychloroquine and Zinc . His treatment resulted in the shortness of breath issue being resolved in 4 to 6 hours. Dr. Zelenko in his study had zero deaths, zero hospitalizations and zero intubations!

And now this…

Dr. Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success.

Via Tech Start Ups.

Dr. Zelenko provides updates on the treatment after he successfully treated 699 COVID-19 patients in New York. In an exclusive interview with former New York Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, Dr. Vladmir Zelenko shares the results of his latest study, which showed that out of his 699 patients treated, zero patients died, zero patients intubated, and four hospitalizations.

Dr. Zelenko said the whole treatment costs only $20 over a period of 5 days with 100% success. He defines success as “Not to die.” Dr. Zelenko first posted his Facebook video message last week calling on President Trump to “advise the country that they should be taking this medication.”

Ned Nikolov, Ph.D.@NikolovScience

Some GREAT NEWS on the COVID-19 Epidemic prospects!https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28/dr-vladimir-zelenko-now-treated-699-coronavirus-patients-100-success-using-hydroxychloroquine-sulfate-zinc-z-pak-update/?fbclid=IwAR3jCRBjZqT9e5yN1_5pX8-cjfeE9P7vG51qstVhF_c1JrnzkEzpt1LRtJc …

We need to stop panicking, restart the Economy, and keep applying effective treatments to sick people without destroying the prosperity of this country.

[​IMG]
    Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychlo...
    Last Wednesday, we published the success story from Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in New York, after he successfully treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100 percent...

techstartups.com

3:48 PM - Mar 29, 2020

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rate-using-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-and-z-pak/

Beth B, Booklady, Tanker and 6 others like this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Over riding those idiot govs who tried to prevent the treatment:

BREAKING: FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for Hydroxychloroquine to be Prescribed to Coronavirus Patients

** On Saturday Dr. Vladimir Zelenko reported that he has now successfully treated 699 COVID-19 patients in New York for the coronavirus. Dr. Zelenko reported 100 percent success using a cocktail of drugs: hydroxychloroquine, in combination with azithromycin (Z-Pak), an antibiotic to treat secondary infections, and zinc sulfate.

** On Friday night the French research team led by the renowned epidemiologist Dr. Didier Raoult was able to repeat his findings from a previous study. Dr. Raoult administered hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to 80 patients and observed improvement in EVERY CASE except for a very sick 86-year-old with an advanced form of coronavirus infection.

On Sunday night the FDA issued an emergency authorization for hydroxychloroquine to be prescribed to coronavirus patients.
    This is breaking news.

Via Politico.

The Food and Drug Administration on Sunday issued an emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, decades-old malaria drugs championed by President Donald Trump for coronavirus treatment despite scant evidence.

The agency allowed for the drugs to be “donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be distributed and prescribed by doctors to hospitalized teen and adult patients with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible,” HHS said in a statement, announcing that Sandoz donated 30 million doses of hydroxychloroquine to the stockpile and Bayer donated 1 million doses of chloroquine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ine-to-be-prescribed-to-coronavirus-patients/

Booklady, Tanker, Sam and 4 others like this.
  9. Arby

Arby Guest

Coronavirus Rhapsody --Operatic Pandemonium

10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

A few weeks ago it was also Bill DeBlasio who wanted everyone in NYC to go about their business. All the bars and restaurants remained opened for St.Patrick's Day so residents could enjoy themselves. Look at the disaster he's got on his hands now with over 1,000 souls lost to the virus. Now he's mouthing off about closing places of worship permanently. Worst mayor EVER.

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 5 others like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Its virtue signalling. Virtue signalling like crazy. Nuts.
    But I wouldn't like to appear before the Judgement Seat with Church closing on my CV.

Virtue Signalling won't help up there.

Tanker, AED, DeGaulle and 4 others like this.
  12. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

A man who was sure he was going to die from covid-19. Conventional doctors offered no help: just self-medicate and wait. Insights: do not take ibuprofen - it made him much worse.

What worked: high dose Vitamins A, D and tons of C
    Nebulizing iodine, low dose hydrogen peroxide(food grade), and saline together allowed him to breathe again and he says saved his life. Every house needs a nebulizer .
    Your fever is your friend -- it's kickstarting your immune system. Jump in hot bathtub with epsom salt

Dr. Brownstein is in Detroit. No patients of his practice have died or gotten pnuemonia.

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I think of Venezuela often.

AED and Mary's child like this.
  14. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

How to nebulize from Dr. Brownstein's blog dated 3/30/20:

How to Nebulize
    For nebulization

I have been getting many questions about how to nebulize. Folks, I think nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine should be done on every COVID patient. It should be done on every pneumonia patient. It should be done on every influenza-suffering patient. It should be done on every patient suffering from lung problems.

Nebulizing should be done only with the guidance of your doctor. I would suggest that it is best to find a holistic doctor who can help guide you.

I do not recommend nebulizing on your own.

With my patients, I have them nebulize Lugol’s 5% solution. I tell them to put 1-2 drops of Lugol’s 5% in 3cc of normal saline and nebulize the mixture.

For hydrogen peroxide, food grade should be used. It must be diluted to 3% using clean, sterile water. Then, 3cc of that diluted mixture is further diluted in 250 cc of normal saline. Finally, 3 cc of the saline-diluted mixture can be nebulized.

Iodine can cause some dryness of the throat. Peroxide usually causes no adverse effects.

I want to reiterate that you should clear this with your doctor before doing this procedure on your own. This therapy is inexpensive and very effective.

To All Our Health,

DrB

AED and Mary's child like this.
  15. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Nebulizer has been worth it's weight in gold at our house.
    Thank goodness for these doctors who think outside the box, and are willing to depart from conventional medical treatment to save patients. Word of advice for anyone who has a family member who is suffering through the symptoms of COVID-19; they need a very, very strong advocate even if they've been told to recover at home. This is a situation where you will need to become very involved with the treatment of your loved ones especially if they are hospitalized, and you are prevented from visiting them.

AED, Sunnyveil and Mary's child like this.
  16. Indy

Indy Praying

Anyone know much about vitamin D? Does this seem like a good brand and does, 4000iu ?

FatimaPilgrim, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Send a private message to BrianK

AED likes this.
  18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Beth B and AED like this.
  19. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Yes, AED, I agree. These unconventional doctors, like Dr. Brownstein, are a great gift to us.

God has given us women a strong nurturing instinct which includes caring for the health of our family and friends. I've spent many hours figuring out how to build our immune systems and how to respond if one of us gets sick. I bought a nebulizer and food grade hydrogen peroxide in February (among other things) . We already have iodine - my husband says I've bought the whole periodic table of elements. :rolleyes:

Beth B, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  20. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

The Spanish received many Chinese coronavirus test-kits that have proved to be useless-the Chinese virus, however, has arrived everywhere in full working order.

There is a joke doing the rounds in Spain, which goes: "I took the Chinese coronavirus test...and it's a girl"!

Sam, Jo M and AED like this.