Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Praying for your nephew.!

Beth B, AED and Donna259 like this.
  2. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Prayers for your nephew and your family.

3. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Praying for Donna259's nephew, blessings from our Lord and Holy Mother for full recovery .

Donna259, Beth B, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

My NYC son is worried about this. He was very close to coming back home, but he decided to ride it out.
    Not surprised that this is happening, we have had a surge of New Yorkers in my corner of Massachusetts. They are opening up their summer homes early to escape the city. Our local hospital is very concerned because they only have 21 ICU beds and limited resources. There are signs on the highway instructing anyone arriving from NY must quarantine for 14 days. Rhode Island state police are pulling over all vehicles with NY license plates. Getting very serious.

5. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

https://time.com/5811222/wuhan-coronavirus-death-toll

Report of Urns in Wuhan Raises Questions About COVID-19 Death Toll
    [​IMG]
    Getty Images
    (Bloomberg) — The long lines and stacks of ash urns greeting family members of the dead at funeral homes in Wuhan are about the true scale of coronavirus casualties at the epicenter of the outbreak, renewing pressure on a Chinese government struggling to control its containment narrative.

The families of those who succumbed to the virus in the central Chinese city, where the disease first emerged in December, were allowed to pick up their cremated ashes at eight local funeral homes starting this week. As they did, circulated on Chinese social media of thousands of urns being ferried in.

Outside one funeral home, trucks about 2,500 urns on both Wednesday and Thursday, according to Chinese media outlet Caixin. Another picture published by Caixin showed 3,500 urns stacked on the ground inside. It’s unclear how many of the urns had been filled.

People who answered the phone at six of the eight funeral homes in Wuhan said they either did not have data on how many urns were waiting to be collected, or were not authorized to disclose the numbers. Calls were not answered at the other two.

Carol55 likes this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Yes it is serious. The strain on medical resources is very real. I see Cuomo is threatening to sue the governor of RI. You cant make this stuff up!

Byron, Donna259, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

You must wish your son to come home. Maybe he should before they quarantine? Praying!
    How is your dad and grandson and daughter? I hope "no news is good news".

8. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Cuomo's daily ramblings are aired on all the news channels here. The man would put years on you but the media love him.

Donna259, Jo M, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

I agree. It's hard for me to forget he cheered his law to allow the murder of born alive aborted babies and lit up his state capital.

Byron, Donna259, Lumena and 6 others like this.
  10. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:(:cry: I will never forget it.

Lumena, Dolours, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank her for her service! God bless and protect all of those on the front lines....they are the heroes of today!

Donna259, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

wonderful that your prayers were answered! Praise Jesus!

AED, Lumena, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

We can never forget that Cuomo told prolifers that they were not welcome in NY!
    He signed on of the most pro abortion bills in the nation....killing babies even as they are being born! This is as evil as it gets!

CUOMO IS EVIL!

AED, Lumena, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  14. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

My husband had a very bad cough about a month ago. It came on suddenly, he sounded terrible. No fever, but took him to Urgent Care because it was a Sat. The Dr. Said he had bronchitis, told him to taken a decongestant. He had no energy for a couple weeks. I started giving him everything, Vicks on the chest, zinc tabs, Claritin, herb teas, essential oils in a diffuser etc. He is 77 so I was nervous. This happened before the covid19 alert. Then I came down with a horrible sore throat, started the same routine. It took us a couple weeks to get over it. I'm wondering, too, if we had it.

AED, Donna259, Lumena and 4 others like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Hmmmm

Jo M likes this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

soooooo true!
    Gosh...you really may have had it. I read on the net that they believed that it was in the USA in December.....?

Mary's child, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

These are all reasons to begin to test people to see if they have antibodies.

Byron, Beth B and Jo M like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

soooooo true!
    Same with me....
    Good video!

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhhh wow...God showed him why he was suffering!...and for who he was suffering for....hummmm....the pope?

20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

AND NO WONDER HE HAD THAT BIG SMILE....HE WAS OUT OF THIS MESS! God bless him!