Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. AED

AED Powers

It seems very capricious in the way it strikes. Alexander Schuggel who threw pachamama in the Tiber became very sick with it for 3 weeks. He is on the mend now. Taylor Marshall interviews him. Interesting. It is a nasty nasty bug. He was deathly I'll. He said God showed him why he was suffering and who(the cause) he was suffering for. He said all the prayers were huge. He credited them with his ability to get over it.

josephite, Beth B, Lumena and 4 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Good to hear from you Lumena. I'm so glad all your children are home now.

Beth B, Lumena, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

Thank you for the update. I've had you and family in mind & prayers. Will continue praying ("only" Strep, and quick recovery from that).

Beth B, Lumena, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I didn't really realise the fear till I returned to work. When I saw a woman crying. Also sometimes when I am out walking I notice some people with very sour faces...then again some people appear to be born with sour faces.:D;)

I love what St Teresa of Avila said, 'Lord save us from sour faced saints.' This is so true. Joy is a sure sign of the presence of the Holy Spirit and Love does indeed drive out fear.

There was the most beautiful miracle in the Orthodox Church a little while back. A holy monk had just died and the brothers had some problem I think with closing his eyes. Anyway when they came back to his body a while later they found him with this huge beautiful smile on his face. I must try and find the pictures.:):)

DeGaulle, Beth B, AED and 2 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Ahh here we go:

https://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2009/08/questions-regarding-postmortem-smile-of.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DeGaulle, Beth B, djmoforegon and 5 others like this.
  6. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

my nephew is NYPD and just tested Positive for CoronaVirus 19 and is pretty ill.....please keep him in your prayers, please.

josephite, DeGaulle, Byron and 13 others like this.
  7. Patty

Patty Archangels

Praying for your nephew Donna.

Beth B, Donna259 and Jo M like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Certainly

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I love this :love::love::love:

AED likes this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers tonight. it sounds like he is young and strong.:) I would remember him at mass but there isn't any.:rolleyes: But at Adoration tomorrow.

Beth B, Donna259, AED and 2 others like this.
  11. torrentum

torrentum Archangels

Prayers on the way

Beth B, Donna259, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  12. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

Regarding Elder Joseph's postmortem smile (above), I recall Corrie ten Boom (most famous for "The Hiding Place") taken aback by her sister's face, Betsie, after she died in the Nazi concentration camp they'd been imprisoned in for protecting and hiding Jews. Betsie was 59 when she died, and had been some time in harsh conditions & forced labor in that concentration camp. But on seeing Betsie's face after she died, Corrie said she was beautiful; no wrinkles, no flaws, no signs of hardship or care. I tried to find the quote online. I no longer have a copy of the book.

DeGaulle, Beth B, djmoforegon and 3 others like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

I have a feeling Russia is going to worse than anywhere; they don't seem to be getting too ready or taking it too seriously.

But then again no one took it too seriously at first.

Beth B and AED like this.
  14. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Praying for your nephew's recovery Donna.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Beth B and Donna259 like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

I often think that being at the Death Bed of someone dying is such a huge honour and delight. The curtains of heaven open.

But then again I have only ever been at death beds of good people. I have heard horror stories of the deaths of bad or evil people.:rolleyes::eek::eek::oops:

Beth B, djmoforegon, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Praying now Donna!

17. AED

AED Powers

Beth B likes this.
  18. Irishguy2

Irishguy2 Principalities

Church now closed until 12 th April with a typed letter attached to church doors. Saw fr Goring and PF videos doing a walkabout with monstronce. That's great but bishops here did nothing of that kind just shutting the doors that we have no access to. What I'm saying was that any priest or Bishop should walk through streets now empty with monstronce for protection but nothing no action taken such as this.

19. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

tonight Trump is going to announce restricting travel from or in to CT, NY and NJ....he announced it getting on his helicopter....too many cases there and spreading it.

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  20. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

ABC News Politics
    @ABCPolitics
    JUST IN: Pres. Trump said "some people would like to see New York quarantined," adding: "There's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine—short-term two weeks on New York, probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut.

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.