Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Why Italy has been especially a victim for this particularly designed flu.....people, including the few assisting them, were emersed in the carriers of the origin....

How Italy Became Europe’s Hotspot For The Coronavirus

In the late 90’s, most of the leather goods and textile factories in Northern Italy were sold to Chinese companies who later imported their workers. Over the years, Italy has imported hundreds of thousands of Chinese citizens to work in these factories with direct flights back home. Most of them are from current virus-stricken regions in China. Is it a coincidence why Italy has become Europe’s hotspot for the Coronavirus?

Today, there are more than 300,000 Chinese citizens living in Italy. Many of them going back and forth between both countries have contributed to China’s reporting of new cases. From Forbes:

Italy’s outbreak has also marked some of the first reported cases of coronavirus being imported back to China. Qingtian, a small county in China’s southeastern Zhejiang province, confirmed eight new cases of coronavirus on March 2 from Chinese nationals living in Italy’s Lombardy region. There are more than 300,000 Chinese nationals living in Italy, and roughly 90% of them in the Zhejiang Province; the garment industry there has attracted Chinese workers.

In a Guardian article from 2016:

Violent clashes have broken out this week between police and the local Chinese community in Prato near Florence, home to one of the largest concentrations of Chinese-run industry in Europe.

Tensions had been rising in the town, Italy’s textile capital, that has attracted Chinese immigrants since the mid-1990s. Some 50,000 Chinese work in the area, making clothes and handbags with the prized “Made in Italy” label.

To make things worse, the Mayor of Florence, Dario Nardella, has suggested residents hug Chinese people to encourage them in the fight against the Coronavirus.

The mayor went so far as to hug a Chinese person to promote his politically correct “#HugAChinese” campaign:

The result? Italians felt it in their heart to virtue signal and prove they’re not racist, but now they’re dead.

As of this writing, Coronavirus cases in Italy have reached 15,113, and deaths have surpassed 1,106. That’s a 6.7% death rate to prove you’re not racist.

Now, entire cities and regions in Italy have been quarantined, while the virus has spread all throughout Europe and North America. But hey, at least they’re not racist.

https://centipedenation.com/transmissions/how-italy-became-europes-hotspot-for-the-coronavirus/

and of course there are too the reports from doctors serving in the hard hit region of the Italian north that it is being accepted that the orders are not to treat the elderly....over age 60....now that would make the numbers rise during any flu season anywhere where the flu of any kind exists. And w/ the constant repetition of statements about there being so many "unknowns" about this particular flu, how many have not even been treated with normal treatments of a flu in general and then moved to hospitals prior to when, very late, that some of these proven treatments finally are now being tried? And now it might seem safer to just stay at home w/ a doctor who will prescribe these treatments rather than enter into the now overcrowded hospital facilities where such treatments are not being administered!

Byron, AED, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The first Christians didn't have rights or any freedom - they were persecuted and martyred for the faith.

Rather than complain they rejoiced.

Do you not know that we too are headed towards persecution so why are you worried about losing your 'freedoms'?

True freedom invloves doing the will of God and through his grace to be free from the bondage of sin.

Rejoice, God has allowed us to live in these times.

All things are ordained under the will of God.

Beth B, DeGaulle, DesertStar7 and 2 others like this.
  3. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Spot on, Don. I just had this conversation with my son who is in NYC. He was alarmed to see the fear on people's faces in the city. I was trying to explain to him that this level of fear is a threat to our freedom. Just look at what we've lost in this short span of time. Our Holy Mass, and Holy Eucharist have been taken from us. :(

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Beth B, SgCatholic, AED and 3 others like this.
  4. Indy

Indy Praying

What a wonderful mass Fr Mark gave here. I really needed it, I have been suffering without mass.

Beth B, Jo M and AED like this.
  5. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

GM is not really coming through...

upload_2020-3-27_16-47-37.png

But miracles do happen...

upload_2020-3-27_16-48-12.png

And another miracle....

upload_2020-3-27_16-42-58.png

(There's so much bureaucracy, I wonder if DeBlasio knows where he parked his car? That is when he is not taking mass transportation. :rolleyes: Yeah, right. Or does this fall under Cuomo or Schumer, hmmm. In any case, they were all too busy trying to impeach Trump to know where they stored those ventilators.)

Please continue to pray for President Trump, he is dealing with and has dealt with so much, so very much. +

Beth B, Jo M, SgCatholic and 6 others like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Yes me too. It is such a suffering.

7. AED

AED Powers

Yes. Right. We must uphold him in prayer.

8. AED

AED Powers

Amen! (Good reminder)

Mary's child and DesertStar7 like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

When the patriot act (misnomer!) Went through I said at the time "what we are giving up we will never get back" and our freedom under obama eroded even further.

10. AED

AED Powers

Yep.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

No it doesnt. Questions worth asking.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Carol55 like this.
  12. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I have to get caught up on this thread but I don't trust many of the numbers. In addition, I am really not trying to make sense of this at this time. I agree with member garabandal that more data is needed but I also realize that make take a long while or it may never happen to the point where we can make a lot of sense of this.

I decided to post that stats every Tuesday in case we want to look back at some of the details we could but now I just don't know if that will help provide a lot of insight.

Take a look at the last two columns in the following chart and it is easy to see the disparity with this disease between nations at the moment:

upload_2020-3-27_17-13-6.png

This is only the top 15 nations dealing with this disease as of today.

13. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

The recent polls show them as having a far lower approval rating and a far higher disapproval rating than for President Trump. Their credibility is falling on account of their continual lies.

Beth B, DesertStar7, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

President Trump spoke about this today, the fact that Apple has created a screening app and a screening website for COVID-19.

"The new COVID-19 website, and COVID-19 app available on the App Store, were created in partnership with the CDC,1 the White House Coronavirus Task Force and FEMA to make it easy for people across the country to get trusted information and guidance at a time when the US is feeling the heavy burden of COVID-19.
    1 The site and app were developed in partnership with CDC. They are not meant as an endorsement of any Apple products."

upload_2020-3-27_20-19-26.png

Beth B likes this.
  15. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

16. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Is this personalisation of nature an extension of Pachamammaism? Of course, nature is not a personal or conscious entity, but merely an abstract term to describe our material environment. Sadly, it seems most logical to conclude that the one having a 'fit' is our pope.

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Anyone remember the old commercial for margarine which said, “it’s not nice to fool Mother Nature” and then: loud thunder. :LOL:
    I truly think a demon was released in the October rituals. It has not been exorcized yet.

Sunnyveil, AED, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  18. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

upload_2020-3-28_9-37-47.jpeg

Sunnyveil, AED, Tanker and 5 others like this.
  19. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Mary's child, AED and Jo M like this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

I know it sounds strange but I am beginning to suspect I had the virus in a very mild form when I was away camping.

Maybe, maybe not.:)

But I am starting to wonder if we are not fearing and dreading this virus too much? That actually the fear of the thing is far, far worse then the actual thing itself? That we have gone far, far too much over the top?

It is the same with the Devil. If we fear him we give him very great power over us. But if we stand up to Him, confident in the love of the Lord he turns and runs away.

I wonder if we have not given this virus too much power over us. That we have feared it far, far, far too much?

SgCatholic, Beth B, Katfalls and 8 others like this.